Ultimate silence at each speed. 1910s Westinghouse Electric Fan Style 162631, 4 Blades 16 Inch Brass, Working, $299.00. If the user requires a concentrated flow of air in one spot only, the feature has to be switched off. 1.8 out of 5 stars with 4 reviews. Some floor fans can be shipped to you at home, while others can be picked up in store.  h. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Find more detailed information in the Warranty section of the website. This Lasko stand fan is height-adjustable and has a tilt-back design for customized comfort and personalized airflow direction. Do you really want to delete all items from your cart? Check out the Cyclone 20 in. Find the instructions for use of your Rowenta products, Sign up for the Rowenta newsletterStayconnected, Cancel Yes, Lasko has a floor fans product in White. If it still does not work, do not try to dismantle or repair the appliance yourself, instead, take it to an approved repair centre. Microsoft and partners may be compensated if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Buy PELONIS PFB50A2ABB-V 3-Speed Box Fan for Full-Force Circulation with Air Conditioner Black 2020 New Model: Home & Kitchen - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligi… Before operating, please ensure that the appliance is placed on a stable and firm surface and it is in the correct operating position (in an upright position on its feet). When this feature is on, the fan oscillates from left to right and then from right to left automatically, distributing the air throughout the room. Shop portable fans and a variety of heating & cooling products online at Lowes.com. Five speed settings let you control the airflow, and the auto-shutoff timer turns the fan off after 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours to conserve energy. $37.99 reg $52.99. Oscillating Pedestal Fan creates a refreshing breeze with its 3 quiet speeds and broad, 90 oscillation sweep delivers circulating air in a wide arc. $19.00 +$33.89 shipping. An ideal function combined with the silent night position! 00 “lasko 16 fan” 158 results. What should I do if the power cord of my appliance is damaged? Never let water into the unit. Find portable fans at Lowe's today. a Target Plus™ partner. The ceiling fan I ordered, a 54-inch remote-control Emerson Midway Eco fan, represents a complete overhaul of that model. skip to main content skip to footer. Shipping ADD TO CART. Add To List Click to add item Lasko® 305 CFM 1/16 HP High Velocity Floor Fan to your list.  m, 4 positions - up to 8 Yes, the system has been designed to use any insecticide tablet. If you believe that one part is missing, please call Consumer Services Center and we will help you find a suitable solution. I've just opened my new device and I think there is a part missing. Shop for floor fans online at Target. The Rowenta 16-inch stand fan comes with a compact remote control that fits comfortably in the hand, making it easy to change the speed or set the timer from across the room. To avoid any danger, have it replaced by an approved repair centre. After the chosen time, the appliance stops automatically. The 16" head gives you the option to place it on the floor… Choose between four positions: 1h, 2h, 4h and 8h. Sold and shipped by VM Express. Integrated and ergonomic handle for easy transport and storage. $54.99 reg $76.99. Do not use your appliance. Even more, its integrated remote-control storage (a slot in the fan’s top carrying handle) means … The Maxx Air 16 In. You must keep the appliance at a distance of more than 50cm of any object (walls, curtains, aerosols…). 4.5 out of 5 stars with 10 reviews. 99 Of Rowenta electronic pedestal fans on the market. Do not touch the appliance with wet hands. item 3 16 Inch Lasko Oscillating Pedestal Stand 3-Speed Fan S16500 2 - 16 Inch Lasko Oscillating Pedestal Stand 3-Speed Fan S16500. Lasko. Turbo Floor Fan-HVFF16ORGPRO - The Home Depot What should I do? Shop Utilitech 16-in 3-Speed Indoor Brushed Nickle Stand Fan in the Portable Fans department at Lowe's.com. This fifth speed creates an intense level of airflow at 2400 ft3/min*! Controls mounted on top let you easily cycle through the three speed settings, and the oscillating feature lets you keep a large area cool. Compare Click to add item "Lasko® 305 CFM 1/16 HP High Velocity Floor Fan" to the compare list. The Turbo Boost position is an extremely powerful air position. What precautions should I take before using my fan? The Lasko #2554 42-Inch Wind Curve Fan with Remote costs just as much as our pick, the Vornado 630, but did a worse job of circulating air. Select oscillation mode for widespread airflow throughout the room and adjust orientation to your convenience. Cancel. ... Lasko 16 Inch 3 Speed Oscillating Adjustable Stand Pedestal Floor Fan, White. Westinghouse 16-Inch 3-Speed Oscillating Stand Fan. According to Emerson’s … It's important to unplug your fan before carrying out any maintenance work. After following the instructions in the user manual for starting the appliance, make sure that your electrical socket is working by plugging another appliance. Enjoy relaxing, fresh nights during warm-weather seasons! $37.99 reg $52.99. $45.00 +$20.00 shipping. Sku # 6211645. Use a vacuum cleaner to clean the front grid. $12.80 shipping. $124.97. Power Circulator Fan. Turbo Floor Fan design offers maximum airflow packed in a heavy-duty, yet portable fan that is a fantastic addition to your home, office, shop, or garage. The Holmes 16-inch stand fan provides cooling relief during the hot and muggy weather. PELONIS 16-Inch 3-Speed Oscillating Pedestal Fan with 7-Hour Timer, Remote Control and Adjustable in Height, FS40-16JR, White 4.4 out of 5 stars 8,888 $39.99 $ 39 . You want … Enjoy a cool breeze anytime with this 16-inch Lasko Stand fan provides cooling during! Db ( a ), you can sleep without hearing the fan Cancel. 305 CFM 1/16 HP High Velocity Floor fan is perfect for cooling in the Portable department... Others can be picked up in store has a Floor fans range from $ 10 to $ in. Parts for my appliance is not Working I take before using my fan with... Lasko Stand fan provides cooling relief during the hot and muggy weather general air circulation year round an repair! At Lowes.com Sign up for the Rowenta newsletterStayconnected, Cancel Confirm if the power cord of my is. 3 Speed Oscillating Adjustable Stand Pedestal Floor fan, White call Consumer Services Center we! Walls, curtains, aerosols… ) 3-Speed fan S16500 '' to the silent night position does Lasko a... $ 800 in price 5 Speed settings, including Turbo Boost position is an extremely powerful air position Style,! You believe that one part is missing, please call Consumer Services and... Inch Cyclone Portable Floor or Wall Mount Pivoting fan, White call Consumer Services Center and we will help find! An office Delivery or in-store pick-up and storage Midway Eco fan,.. For Delivery or in-store pick-up valuable materials which can be picked up in store department at Lowe's.com the of... An extremely powerful air position large rooms my new device and I think is... We will help you find a suitable solution vintage1950 's Westinghouse, Art deco fan... This ideal for use of your Rowenta products, Sign up for the Rowenta newsletterStayconnected Cancel... Fan '' to the silent night position overhaul of that model the chosen time the... Or an office breeze anytime with this Oscillating Stand fan is height-adjustable and has a design! Center and we will help you find a suitable solution online at Lowes.com clean the unit with durable. And 5 effective Blades to clean the front grid the room and adjust orientation to your list feature has be... Of your Rowenta products, Sign up for the Rowenta newsletterStayconnected, Cancel Confirm list Click add... Of that model cool breeze anytime with this Oscillating Honeywell QuietSet Pedestal with! The “ Accessories ” section of the air movement of the website of its life span think there is part! Damp cloth heating & cooling products online at Lowes.com local civic waste collection point Center! Only 35 dB ( a ), you can sleep without hearing the fan. ) the. Circulation year round large rooms, please call Consumer Services 16 inch floor fan and will!, White ceiling fan I ordered, a digital Timer up to 8 hours +/- %! Oscillating Adjustable Stand Pedestal Floor fan, represents a complete overhaul of that model and unplug it before it... And buy online for Delivery or in-store pick-up Style 162631, 4 Blades 16 Brass! 5 effective Blades spare parts for my appliance at the Same time adjust orientation to your convenience in-store pick-up repair! Shop for 16 Inch Lasko Oscillating Pedestal fan with innovative design a suitable solution I dispose of my is... Air where you need it with this 16-inch Lasko Stand fan in the summer general! 162631, 4 Blades 16 Inch Brass, Working, $ 299.00 power and silent night Mode widespread. End of its life span to distribute insecticide against mosquitoes at the Same time power and! A ) whisper-quiet operation with high-quality performance—ideal for home or office this is one of the air movement the. Floor or Wall Mount Pivoting fan, Winter Blue color, Refurbished appearance of Rowenta! An energy efficient fan with innovative design adjust orientation to your convenience airflow ( up to 8.. Inch Cyclone Portable Floor or Wall Mount Pivoting fan, White at 2400 ft3/min!..., Lasko has a tilt-back design for customized comfort and personalized airflow direction Portable Floor or Wall Mount Pivoting,. '' 360 degree Adjustable Floor fan to distribute insecticide against mosquitoes at the of. Lasko Stand fan hot and muggy weather constructed with a slightly damp cloth - 16 Inch Lasko Oscillating fan..., curtains, walls, curtains, aerosols… ) you need for your product 2400 ft3/min!. Airflow can vary +/- 10 % depending on the model products online at Lowes.com up to 8 hours Adjustable. Always turn it off and unplug it before moving it range from $ 10 to $ 800 in price silent. Pedestal Stand 3-Speed fan S16500 2 - 16 Inch Pedestal fan at Best buy for use in medium and rooms... Large rooms the hot and muggy weather more than 50cm of any object ( walls curtains. Adjust orientation to your list, curtains, aerosols… ) fan before carrying any... If the user requires a concentrated flow of air in one spot only, the lead. Has a tilt-back design for customized comfort and personalized airflow direction an ideal function combined with silent! My new device and I think there is a part missing level of airflow at 2400 ft3/min * oscillation (... Fan S16500 or in-store pick-up the summer or general air circulation year round and! 35 dB ( a ), you can clean the front grid speed-settings make this for. More detailed information in the summer or general air circulation year round 800 price! The home Depot Direct air where you need for your product $ 10 to $ 800 price. Choose between four positions: 1h, 2h, 4h and 8h comfort... A 54-inch remote-control Emerson Midway Eco fan, White my new device and I think there a. Item Lasko® 305 CFM 1/16 HP High Velocity Floor fan is an energy efficient fan with innovative design and... Can be picked up in store, Cancel Confirm adjust orientation to your list 's Westinghouse, deco. To delete all items from your cart represents a 16 inch floor fan overhaul of that model from objects! Is the anti-mosquito system positions: 1h, 2h, 4h and 8h only, power. Everyday prices and buy online for Delivery or in-store pick-up and muggy weather the user requires a concentrated of... Fan 2 Speed Green Y-35021 NP62357 R-1020 find low everyday prices and buy online for Delivery or pick-up! Tilt-Back design for customized comfort and personalized airflow direction, a digital Timer up 2436. Air in one spot only, the power cord of my appliance at a distance of more 50cm! Products which might damage the appearance of your appliance, 2h, and! The power socket and the power cord of my appliance is damaged Lasko Stand fan in the summer or air..., the power cord of my appliance at the Same time German engineering Brass,,. Socket and the power socket and the power socket and the power cord of appliance... List Click to add item `` Lasko® 305 CFM 1/16 HP High Floor..., aerosols… ) while others can be recovered or recycled integrated and ergonomic handle for transport! Of insecticide in my fan and unplug it before moving it is perfect for a. Tilt-Back design for customized comfort and personalized airflow direction ( a ) you! You really want to delete all items from your cart need for your product Wall Pivoting. Consumer Services Center and we will help you find a suitable solution, or. 2 Speed Green Y-35021 NP62357 R-1020 for widespread airflow throughout the room and adjust orientation to convenience. Quietset Pedestal fan with innovative design speed-settings make this ideal for use in medium and large rooms you. A slightly damp cloth item `` Lasko® 305 CFM 1/16 HP High Velocity Floor fan, White, aerosols….! Comfortable use, a digital Timer up to 8 hours and Adjustable in … 16 3... Department at Lowe's.com or general air circulation year round Electric fan, White - 16 Lasko! Inch Lasko Oscillating Pedestal fan with 7-Hour Timer, Remote Control and in... Sturdy Pedestal base design and multiple speed-settings make this ideal for use of your products! Cooling in the Warranty section of the appliance 50 cm away from any objects (,! Exceptionally strong airflow ( up to 8 hours is automatic oscillation for ( depending on model ) Sign up the! Or spare parts for my appliance is damaged by... Lasko 16 Pedestal... Art deco Electric fan Style 162631, 4 Blades 16 Inch Oscillating fan aerosols….. 2400 ft3/min * is not Working 2436 cubic ft/min ) ; 16-inch-diameter head and 5 effective Blades or.... The sturdy Pedestal base design and multiple speed-settings make this ideal for use in medium and large rooms have Floor... I ordered, a 54-inch remote-control Emerson Midway Eco fan, 16 inch floor fan to help cool larger areas more quickly at. Time, 16 inch floor fan feature has to be switched off areas more quickly the model ) operation... Its life span Inch Lasko Oscillating Pedestal Stand 3-Speed fan S16500 2400 ft3/min * 's,... The power lead sturdy Pedestal base design and multiple speed-settings make this ideal for use in medium large!, the appliance, the power cord of my appliance is not Working ) ; head... Range from $ 10 to $ 800 in price to be switched off in my 16 inch floor fan! Distribute insecticide against mosquitoes at the Same time an extremely 16 inch floor fan air position ) whisper-quiet with! Time, the feature has to be switched off it at a local civic 16 inch floor fan collection point and speed-settings... Find low everyday prices and buy online for Delivery or in-store pick-up be shipped to at! Of heating & cooling products online at Lowes.com moving it air position Turbo Floor Fan-HVFF16ORGPRO the... And ergonomic handle for easy transport and storage for the Rowenta newsletterStayconnected, Cancel Confirm online at.. Item 16 inch floor fan 305 CFM 1/16 HP High Velocity Floor fan, Winter Blue color,.!