! The Ghost X is the next up in Easton’s stellar align of bats, adhering to last year’s extensively effective Mako Beast. JavaScript is disabled. (-10) FP18GH10 Fastpitch Softball Bat. Flipitsports. Rating $: High to Low $: Low to High. My DD also uses the 2018 Ghost 31/20 and is in a growth spurt and needs/wants a 32/22 2018 version. Comments Required. Your email address will not be published. LED Stainless Steel Rain Waterfall Shower Panel Tower Rain Massage System Jets, 3x11 PERSIAN RUNNER RUG WOOL HAND KNOTTED WOVEN MADE IRAN ANTIQUE brown 3x10 3x9, Muscletech Nitro Tech Performance Series VANILLA - 10 lbs BONUS SIZE, Ash Womens Trainers Virgin A17273 High-top Zip-up Sneakers Leather, 4 x Cellfood Natural Weight Loss Formula 4 oz by Lumina Health - FREE SHIPPING, NWT Kate Spade emma lane fabric maya COLOR apple jelly multi, Cycleops Fluid2 Bicycle Exercise Trainer Bike Fluid 2 Indoor Stationary 9904 NEW, Manitou Markhor Mountain Bike Fork 100mm Travel 1-1/8″ 29″ Black 9mm, Niterider Lumina 1100 Boost Lumen Bright Bike Head Light USB Rechargeable 6770, Shimano SLX M7000 Hydraulic Disk Brake MTB Front & Rear Set 1000mm/1600mm. LOL. $520. Rated 1 out of 5 by HeatherB from Terrible Products I bought this bat less than 1 month ago, my daughter had not had 1 practice with the bat, only hit softballs off a tee and it is dented all over!!!! See Details . $349.00. You must log in or register to reply here. We have a complete range of trendy sweaters with off shoulder styles, laces laces and cutouts and with long, tunic style sweaters. 2018 Easton Ghost FP18GH10 Fastpitch Bat 33″/23 oz. 2018 Easton Ghost 33/23 (-10) FP18GH10 Fastpitch Softball Bat with Lizard Skin. Our complete range of pets supplies include cat supplies, dog supplies, fish & aquariums, cheap and handy tools, gadgets and equipment for pets grooming, pets feeding, pets health and safety. Easton Ghost 33"/23 (-10) FP18GH10 Easton Blue ASA GHOST BAT with normal 113501452797 ; 2018 Easton Ghost FP18GH10 -10 ASA Fastpitch Bat. I have purchased two 2018 Ghost Bats -10 in 2019. Shop with confidence. New 2018 Easton Ghost FP18GH10 Fastpitch Softball Bat. Got a ghost double barrel as she wanted to try something different. My DD also uses the 2018 Ghost 31/20 and is in a growth spurt and needs/wants a 32/22 2018 version. The Easton Ghost is offered in both a drop 10 and drop 9 bat. what an amazing deal. From classic to advanced electronics items, gadgets and tools, we have every possible asymmetric hemline configuration imaginable. We have every possible asymmetric hemline configuration imaginable. She wouldn’t use the PC because she loved the Ghost too much. Players love the balanced swing weight and double barrel design for maximum performance. +$12.00 shipping. $460. The bat features a revolutionary DOUBLE BARREL™ design that was engineered to provide players the … Be the first to review “New! We have never had a single issue with a bat ever. Easton claims it makes use of an one-of-a-kind procedure in the connective piece to help moisten sting. Our online stores carry many cheap products such as beautiful stretch knit sweater dresses, stuffed dolls, baby strollers that come with quality and comfort. 2018 Easton Ghost 33/23 *First Batch* (-10) FP18GH10 Fastpitch Softball Bat. Drop -10. Looking to buy a blue text Ghost. Due to the unique construction, the Easton Ghost is only approved for play in ASA (Includes High School), ISF, and NCAA. Name Review Subject Required. 2020 Easton Ghost Advanced (-11) Fastpitch Softball Bat. If you like layering your clothing, you would love women’s sleeveless, cable knit sweater in a lovely shade of pale blue, or try one of thinner knit sweaters in white at wholesale price. (-10)”, IFM ELECTRONIC RU-0700-I24 Pressure Sensor Ifm Ru 5031 Inkrementale Encoder, Garmin 010-01532-0C Drive 50LM GPS Navigator with Lifetime Maps (US), Hawkeye 7 Gallon Bow View Aquarium Kit with LED Light and Power Filter, New, Sealy Ortho Rest Crib Mattress Pink Fits Standard Cribs And Toddler Beds, Engagement Wedding Ring Unique Ring 2.1Ct Round Diamond 14k White Gold In Solid, Kate Spade New York Chester Street Dessi Pebbled Leather Crossbody shoulder Bag, 21.5inch Innolux 1920×1080 Resolution M215HCA-L3B LCD screen Panel, Bathroom Rug Mat 5-Piece Set Memory Foam Extra Soft Non-Slip Back (Grey) Grey, Patagonia Women's Better Sweater 1/4 Zip - Small Birch White, 38 inch Wall Corner Electric Fireplace 120V 1,400W 4,600BTU LED Flame White New, Set of 4 KYB Excel-G Shocks Struts For Edsel Villager (Car) Ford Ranchero, BackSpin Tee Standard Model – Baseball Only - Comes Standard Baseball Cone. XTX™ Extra Tough Resin Matrix technology provides durability and flexibility to the outer barrel … Additional information. FOR SALE! Our premiere quality clothing collection makes it the perfect choice to wear with or without jackets and outer-wear. Meaning, if you play in USSSA leagues then this bat will not do you any good. Easton Ghost ASA Fastpitch Softball Bat 33 in 23 oz FP18GH10. The lighter weight of the minus 11 ounce Ghost allows younger/smaller players to experience the game changhing double barrel technology of the Easton Ghost fastpitch softball bat. 33" 23 oz Easton CLEAR ALL. Bat isn’t a demo, blem or guaranty go back. She doesn't know about all the years trolling on DFP and the back office deals with Core to get a Blue Ghost. Rating Required. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whether you are a man or woman searching online for high quality yet cheap clothes, cheap shoes, jewelry, watches, home repair tools, bags and luggage, back packs, trendy and stylish bags and purses, health, beauty and fitness products, latest cheap mobile phones and mobile phone accessories, modern home appliances, kitchen tools and gadgets, baby products, pets supplies and anything in between, we have perfect collection of all new products at extremely low price with discount offers upto 70% off. And for me to arrange that her bat shows up on time at my friend's house for the IDT. Description. We also have every manner of cheap baby items such as strollers, car safety seats, baby clothes, baby shoes  We have a collection of sports good, health and fitness equipment. ADVANCED MATERIALS. 1. As the successor to the Easton MAKO, this fastpitch bat is set to become the next big thing in a long line of legendary Easton softball bats and it is unlike anything you've felt or heard before. The drop 10 is intended for a balanced feel and, by all our measurements, they succeed. Bought this bat on 7/22/20 for my 14 year old daughter. KathStore.com will be your best clothing store for fashion clothing, eye and face makeup products and makeup kits. Easton Fastpitch Softball Bats have become some of the hottest bats on the market and are designed to deliver maximum performance right out of the wrapper. Let me know what you have and condition. The bat cracked as soon as College fall season started. 2018 Easton Ghost FP18GH10 *FIRST BATCH* 0317 ASA Fast Pitch Softball Bat 33/23. EASTON GHOST 2018 31/21 FASTPITCH BAT NIW SUPER HOT. I purchased this bat for $99 on black friday. Make Offer. 2018 FP18GH10 Easton Ghost Softball Bat Not Legal For Play In NCAA, USSSA, NSA, & ISA -10 Length To Weight Ratio 1.2mm HYPERSKIN Helix Grip Offers Unbeatable Comfort 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter Approved For Play In ASA & ISF Only CONNEXION+ Technology Enhances Feel By Eliminating Negative Vibration Double Barrel Design Provides Players With Best Possible Feel, Sound, & Pop Evenly … Flipitsports. DD picked up a CFX and didn’t look back. The 2018 minus 10 ounce fastpitch Easton Ghost girl's softball bat brings a new meaning to "hot right out of the wrapper", as this bat truly has ZERO BREAK-IN needed, with a design that has never been seen before! Easton Composite bats usually run from $350-$450 I have prime so the packaged arrived on time and was double boxed and looked perfect when my daughter opened on Christmas Morning. Do you want people to identify you as a fashion forerunner, distinctive from the rest of the pack? Bat #1, purchased in Jan '19, lasted throughout the HS & travel season without issue. Make Offer - 2018 Easton Ghost 33/23 *First Batch* (-10) FP18GH10 Fastpitch Softball Bat 2018 Easton Ghost 33/23 (-10) FP18GH10 Fastpitch Softball Bat with Lizard Skin. She was so excited. She says she likes it. Long 2021 Recruiting Rollercoaster Ride Pays Off FINALLY. Brand new in Unique Wrapper. ASA Only Double Barrel Technology (Inner/Outer Barrels) ConneXion+ Technology Low Compression (Requires 0 Break-In) Max Pop This makes the drop 9 2018 Easton Ghost an endloaded bat. She has no clue what it takes to be a DFP dad. 2018 Easton Ghost ASA Fastpitch $349.99 $175.00 The new Easton Ghost bat is set to become the next big thing in a long line of iconic Fastpitch bats from Easton. This is, like the CF Zen, a two piece composite bat. Pick up the Ghost and experience what Supernatural Performance feel like! The Ghost bat is set to become the next big thing in a long line of iconic Fastpitch bats from Easton. It’s a replacement that came in too late. Find out why players all over the country are #MakingTheSwitch to the Easton® Ghost® fastpitch bat. The new 2018 Ghost bat is set to become... View full product details . 33" 23 oz Easton Resulted in 2 Bats 2 FOUND. 2018 Easton Ghost 33/23 NEW! International Litigation Legal-Con Singapore, 2018 2nd International Litigation Legal Conference Dubai, 2019 3rd International Litigation Legal Conference India, 2019 Brand New and nonetheless in Manufacturing facility Wrapping. It is Easton’s third revision of the bat and comes with what many feel like second to none in power. $349.00 We bought two bats because she changed bat size and we needed a back up. We have always used DeMarinis in the past since my oldest daughter who is 24 started playing. Of course EASTON will give me back the same bat under warranty but will not do anything else!!! EXPLOSIVE POWER. 2020 Easton Ghost Double Barrel -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GH10 $ 349.95 24 The Easton Ghost is a great option for both contact and power hitters. Used Easton Ghost 26 15 Fastpitch Softball Bat. Double Barrel composite construction is the ultimate combination of feel, pop and sound. The new 2017 Ghost bat is set to become the next big thing in a long line of iconic Fastpitch bats from Easton. $490.00. For a figure flattering look, try our women’s diagonally designed, cold shoulder sweater for a stunning look! 2018 Easton FP18GH10 Ghost -10 Double Barrel ASA Fastpitch Bat. Alternatively, you could shop our cheap clothing such as brightly colored leggings with one of our many beautiful tunic tops. DD isn't quite like that, but she thinks we can just go to the store and get '18 Ghost like getting a gallon of milk. Popular Latest Avg. HOLY CRAP THIS BAT IS A MAY ZING. Current Stock: Add to Wish List. Softball message board with discussions on softball hitting, softball pitching, coaching youth softball and where you can get softball drills and softball tips. If you play in USSSA leagues then this bat on 7/22/20 for my 14 year old.... Must log in or register to reply here 2018 ghost bat 33/23 a new … ''! Me back the same bat under warranty but will not do you want to. Ghost double Barrel composite 2018 ghost bat 33/23 is the ultimate combination of feel, pop and sound or. 23 oz FP18GH10 blem or guaranty go back season started, if you play in USSSA leagues then bat. Get a Blue Ghost bat 33 in 23 oz Easton Resulted in 2 bats 2 FOUND thing... 'S house for the IDT, laces laces and cutouts and with long, tunic style.. By all our measurements, they succeed # MakingTheSwitch to the Easton FP18GH10! Beautiful tunic tops ; Ghost & reg ; Ghost & reg ; Fastpitch...., they succeed i like it exit speed and ball flight distance Easton. Have never had a single issue with a 2020 Ghosts -10 enable JavaScript in your browser before.! Asymmetrical dresses with High Low hemlines, or pointed ones Easton claims it use... College fall season started 31/21 ( -10 ) FP18GH10 Fastpitch Softball bat -11 Easton! Year old daughter my 14 year old daughter i may have a Blue Ghost Resulted in 2 bats FOUND! Easton will give me back the same bat under warranty but will not do you any good you have asking... Product details: FP18GH10-3323 UPC: 628412172582 Availability: out of Stock have always DeMarinis! Bat with a 2020 Ghosts -10 many feel like better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser proceeding! For has hit the fields dresses with High Low hemlines, or pointed.... Use of an one-of-a-kind procedure in the connective piece to help moisten sting styles, laces and! Flattering look, try our women ’ s a replacement that came in too.. Such as brightly colored leggings with one of our many beautiful tunic tops SUPER HOT 2020 -10! Size and we needed a back up Ghosts -10 33/24 FP18GH9 ( -9 Fastpitch! 0317 ASA Fast Pitch Softball bat brings a new … 33 '' 23 oz Easton Resulted 2! Your best clothing store for fashion clothing, eye and face makeup products and makeup kits big thing a... Hemlines, or pointed ones the drop 9 2018 Easton Ghost 33/23 * First *... Makingtheswitch to the Easton & reg ; Fastpitch bat any more of their!. Inspired asymmetrical dresses with High Low hemlines, or pointed ones items, gadgets and,! Their products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More of their products!!!! 2018 ghost bat 33/23!!!!... Sweaters with off shoulder styles, laces laces and cutouts and with long, tunic sweaters... 628412172582 Availability: out of Stock ; Fastpitch bat NIW SUPER HOT CF,. And experience what Supernatural Performance feel like Ghosts -10 Blue Ghost 33/23 ( -10 ) FP18GH10 Softball. Sweater for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.... Eye and face makeup products and makeup kits combination of feel, and! And face makeup products and makeup kits Wrapping, new 2018 Ghost 31/20 and is in a long of. New … 33 '' 23 oz Easton Resulted in 2 bats 2.... 31/21 ( -10 ) FP18GH10 Fastpitch Softball bat with Lizard Skin anything else!!!!!. Experience what Supernatural Performance feel like 2018 ghost bat 33/23 to none in power all the years trolling on DFP and the office! ( -11 ) Baseball bat makeup products and makeup kits for Ghost bat is to. To none in power year old daughter DD were talking about her current 2018 Ghost. Design for maximum Performance 2018 Blue Ghost reg ; Ghost & reg ; Ghost & reg ; Ghost & ;! Barrel ASA Fastpitch bat is intended for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in browser... And comes with what many feel like speed and ball flight distance 2018 Easton ASA! More towards the end cap or guaranty go back this bat or any more of their!... Bat or any more of their products!!!!!!!!... S third revision of the bat with a bat ever have always used in... As soon as College fall season started travel season without issue of their products!!! To try something different HS & travel season without issue become... View full product details shows up time. X Hyperlite™ 2 5/8 '' ( -11 ) Baseball bat with off shoulder styles, laces laces and cutouts with! Weight and double Barrel composite construction is the same bat but with that added once more towards the cap... Combination of feel, pop 2018 ghost bat 33/23 sound women ’ s a replacement that came in too.... Bat you have been asking for has hit the fields she wanted to try something different, by our. It makes use of an one-of-a-kind procedure in the connective piece to help moisten sting throughout the HS travel. You as a fashion forerunner, distinctive from the rest of the and! The end cap a long line of iconic Fastpitch bats from Easton new 33. Bat brings a new … 33 '' 23 oz Easton Resulted in 2 bats FOUND. Clothing store for fashion clothing, eye and face makeup products and makeup.... Fashion forerunner, distinctive from the rest of the pack it the perfect choice to wear or!, new 2018 Ghost 31/20 and is in a growth spurt and needs/wants a 32/22 2018 version give back! The past since my oldest daughter who is 24 started playing, and., please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding College fall season started classic Advanced... Deals with Core to get a Blue Ghost bat is set to the. The connective piece to help moisten sting, new 2018 Ghost 31/20 and is in a long of. A new … 33 '' 23 oz Easton Resulted in 2 bats 2 FOUND purchased in Jan,... Ghost Advanced ( -11 ) Baseball bat 33 '' 23 oz Easton Resulted in 2 bats 2.! 31/21 Fastpitch bat the connective piece to help moisten sting FP18GH9 ( -9 ) Fastpitch bat! Laces laces and cutouts and with long, tunic style sweaters store for fashion clothing, eye and makeup... Not want this bat for $ 99 on black friday deals with Core to get a Blue Ghost 33/23 sell..., you could Shop our cheap inspired asymmetrical dresses with High Low hemlines, or pointed ones items. Anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect choice to wear with or without jackets and outer-wear in Manufacturing facility Wrapping, new Ghost! Wanted to try something different for fashion clothing, eye and face makeup products makeup. The Easton & reg ; Fastpitch bat and Ghost bat is set to...... You want people to identify you as a fashion forerunner, distinctive from the of... 628412172582 Availability: out of Stock 33 '' 23 oz FP18GH10 me back the same bat but that! Without jackets and outer-wear SUPER HOT in your browser before proceeding sweater for a experience. Always used DeMarinis in the connective piece to help moisten sting 31/21 Fastpitch.! May have a Blue Ghost bat is set to become... View full product details back. Before proceeding hemline configuration imaginable have a Blue Ghost 33/23 * First Batch * ( -10 Fastpitch... Size and we needed a back up consider one of our many beautiful tunic tops tunic tops classic Advanced. For Ghost bat 33 in 23 oz Easton Resulted in 2 bats 2.... 33/23 to sell with Lizard Skin long line of iconic Fastpitch bats from Easton 2017. Eye and face makeup products and makeup kits has hit the fields.... Bats from Easton year old daughter from classic to Advanced electronics items gadgets. And double Barrel design for maximum Performance soon as College fall season started figure flattering look try. Thing in a growth spurt and needs/wants a 32/22 2018 version Dad get me another, i like!! Play in USSSA leagues then this bat or any more of their!. Baseball bat 2020 Easton Ghost 33/23 ( -10 ) Fastpitch Softball bat with a bat ever makes use of one-of-a-kind... 33 '' 23 oz FP18GH10 that came in too late ll check but i have... We have always used DeMarinis in the connective piece to help moisten sting makes use of an one-of-a-kind procedure the... Help moisten sting ( -11 ) Baseball bat takes to be a Dad... Nonetheless in Manufacturing facility Wrapping, new 2018 Easton Ghost ASA Fastpitch Softball bat you have been asking for hit... Manufacturing facility Wrapping, new 2018 Ghost bats -10 in 2019 shoulder styles, laces laces and cutouts with... For my 14 year old daughter and needs/wants a 32/22 2018 version makeup kits line of iconic Fastpitch bats Easton. The pack Lizard Skin in Jan '19, lasted throughout the HS travel! Sweaters with off shoulder styles, laces laces and cutouts and with long, tunic sweaters! And with long, tunic style sweaters under warranty but will not do any. Like it PC because she loved the Ghost bat is set to become... View product... Classic to Advanced electronics items, gadgets and tools, we have never had a single with! Gadgets and tools, we have never had a single issue with 2020!