3.8 out of 5 stars with 95 reviews. ?Bath time is a splash with the Fisher-Price® Pink Pearl Tub! Make Offer - Fisher Price Babys Blue White Whale Tub Shower Bath Safety Seat Tub Bathtub. This adorable whale character tub comes with a cozy, contoured infant seat and soft foam headrest to keep little sea-farers comfy while they splish, splash and get squeaky clean. item 5 Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub Bathtub - Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub Bathtub. Simply remove the newborn seat to add more room on the non-slip surface for your growing toddler! And for moms, it fits over double sinks in the kitchen or inside mom's big bathtub. Get the best deals on Fisher-Price Baby Bath Baby Bath Tubs when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Simply remove the newborn seat to add more room on the non-slip surface for your growing toddler. Price Match Guarantee. 4moms Bath Tub. BEYOND+ MEMBER PRICE. Please try your search again later. It's bath time. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Shop now! Baby will have a whale of a good time in this adorable bath center that grows from infant to toddler. Mom simply removes the stopper and sitting toddlers have their own just-right sized tub. Free shipping. item 6 Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub Bathtub - Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub Bathtub. Ahoy, baby! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. 29 29 Reviews. She has a ball! Enjoy bath-time! (16) 16 product ratings - Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub Bathtub. Blooming Baby® Infant Bath Tub in Yellow. 95. And, as your wee one grows, so does the Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub! 1 Best Fisher Price Whale Of A Tub Bathtub Reviews; 2 Offers and Discounts; 3 Buy Fisher Price Whale Of A Tub Bathtub Online. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. $33.81. Baby Loves tub, it's safe, and easy to clean! Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub Bath Tub. It grows with baby, from an infant to a toddler tub with the simple insertion or removal of the baby 'stopper' insert which prevents infants from sliding down into the water. For convenience, tub fits over double sinks in the kitchen or inside the big bathtub. item 7 Whale Of A Tub Bathtub - Whale Of A Tub Bathtub… To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Then, take the green plastic "ridge" out, and your sitting 6-month old gets a safe, secure bath with side support! The Whale of a Tub fits in most sinks and bathtubs … This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. And, as your wee one grows, so does the Fisher-Price® Whale of a Tub™! Ideal for both infant and toddler use, the Fisher-Price Precious Planet Whale of a Tub makes bath time safe, fun, and relaxing for babies, moms, and dads. This adorable tub characterized as a whale lets mom and baby have a simple but fun bath time each day. Contoured infant seat with cozy padded seat back helps baby from slipping or sliding; Removable baby seat offers even more room on the non-slip surface for toddler bathing The Whale of a Tub fits in most sinks and Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Holds an infant secure until she can sit up. Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2014. Free shipping. And the little accessory spout for pouring water is just too cute. The tub has a no slip pad so baby doesn't slide around. Once I added a bath sponge, I could comfortably and safely bathe my son alone. Get the best deals on Fisher-Price Baby Bath Tubs when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Baby will have a whale of a good time in this adorable bath center that grows from infant to toddler. It grows with baby, from an infant to a toddler tub with the simple insertion or removal of the baby 'stopper' insert which prevents infants from sliding down into the water. Love this baby tub the stopper is great to keep new borns from sliding down but still allows them to be submerged in the water. The contoured infant seat and soft foam headrest helps keep infants comfy & secure during bath time. Great little tub IF you add a bath sponge ($6-7add on item!). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. NON-MEMBER PRICE. item 12 New ~ Fisher Price Baby Bathtub Replacement Bath Tub Sling Hammock or Bottle - New ~ Fisher Price Baby Bathtub Replacement Bath Tub Sling Hammock or Bottle. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. My daughter loves this tub. We were given a different tub at our baby shower but just didn't work for us, I bought this based on reviews and recommendations and it is a keeper. Later, this easily removes so a sitting toddler has their own just-right size tub. The contoured infant seat and soft foam headrest helps keep your … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I've had a total of 4, and it's by far my favorite. There's a problem loading this menu right now. $51.90 shipping. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2014. Product Description. From the Manufacturer. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. fisher price whale of a tub baby bathtub drd93 best buy bath #Fisher Price Baby Bath Tub the first years sure comfort deluxe newborn to toddler tub fisher price baby bath I love that the leg rest is removable now that my baby is sitting up by himself and has room to play in the tub. C $53.07 shipping. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 3.1 Skip Hop Baby Bath Tub: Moby 3-Stage Smart Sling Tub, Blue; 3.2 The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub Pink; 3.3 Fisher-Price Soothing River Luxury Calming Vibrations Tub; 3.4 Boon Soak 3-Stage Bathtub, Blue Love this tub, didn't feel the need to buy some fancy tub when all I really needed is something safe for my baby. “whale baby bath tub” ... Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub. It 'grows' as baby grows, so baby can have a whale of a time in the tub at every stage! Adaptable tub with fun whale design for a relaxing bath experience, Fits over double sinks or inside traditional bath tubs, Includes baby whale cup and strainer that doubles for rinsing and fun water toy. Simply remove the newborn seat to add more room on the non-slip surface for your growing toddler! Blooming Baby® Infant Bath Tub in Green. A unique flush drain plug makes cleanup a breeze. 394. Only 1 left! $21.95. Shop our collection of Fisher-Price® baby baths, bathtubs, and bath seats to keep your baby comfortable and secure during tubby time as they grow from newborn to infant to toddler. Fisher-Price® Whale of a Tub™ Bath Tub. Plus ...how cute is this whale?! I found the white whale piece too hard and slippery to bathe a newborn alone. Fisher-Price N3429 Fisher-Price Precious Planet Whale of a Tub, Blue 4.5 out of 5 stars 541. The Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub Restage is the only bath tub you’ll need from newborn…all the way to toddler! $37.99. Buy top selling products like Fisher-Price® 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Bath Tub and Fisher-Price® Whale of a Tub™ Bath Tub. We line this with a towel when we use it and baby stays happy while we bathe him. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2014. Shop for whale bath at Bed Bath & Beyond. $29.99. Watch. $39.99. I was expecting to be able to use it to pour water over my baby to rinse him, but it's too small for that. As your wee one grows, so does the Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub! The Whale of a Tub fits in most sinks and bathtubs and features an innovative flush drain plug, so bath time is more comfy for baby & cleanup is a snap for you! Table of Contents. We started using this once umbilical chord fell off. Tub can easily fit into a … Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2014. $11.99. Turn bath time into fun time with the Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub Bath Tub. After all, it will only be used for a few months. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. BEST baby tub out there! I love this tub, so does my niece. Ahoy there, baby. It's not the most comfortable bath-tub out there, but I wanted something that was easy to keep clean and that didn't cost a lot. A contoured Fits in our sink and the design allows our son to feel very supported. Digital display updates with precise water temperature. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2014. Simply remove the newborn seat to add more room on the non-slip surface for your growing toddler! First time mom. $45.90. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and allows my daughter to sit at such an angle on the little ledge that she can kick her legs and splash. $34.87. This adorable whale character tub comes with a cozy, contoured infant seat and soft foam headrest to keep little sea-farers comfy while they splish, splash and get squeaky clean. And it comes with an adorable baby whale cup/strainer for mom to use in rinsing and toddlers to use as a fun water toy. Watch the product video here. Please try again later. C $61.21 shipping. Please try again. 4 4 Reviews. This adorable whale character tub with a cozy, contoured infant seat and soft foam headrest to keep little sea-farers comfy while they splish, splash and get squeaky clean. Fisher-Price. Find reviews from parents like you on Fisher-Price Whale of a Tubs, and make sure you're getting the best Baby Bath Tubs for your baby. I decided to keep it classic so I purchased this fisher price whale tub and have no regrets :) absolutely love it. Brand: Fisher-Price. There was a problem completing your request. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. This shimmery infant bathtub “grows” with your baby from newborn to toddler, with a soft mesh sling that comfortably cradles newborns in just the right amount of water. 5 5 Reviews. Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub. $24.99. $14.99. Unable to add item to List. bañera bebes cambiador plegable recien nacidos baño asiento infantes segura . This tub is great! Also love the little toy that comes with it. ©2020 Mattel. The First Years 4 in 1 Warming Comfort Tub, The First Years Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub, Teal, Summer Splish 'n Splash Newborn to Toddler Tub (Blue) – 3-Stage Tub for Newborns, Infants, and Toddlers – Includes Fabric Newborn Sling, Cushioned Support, Parent Assist Tray, and a Drain Plug, Summer Newborn to Toddler Bath Center and Shower (Neutral) – Bathtub Includes Four Stages That Grow with Your Child, Munchkin Sit and Soak Baby Bath Tub, 0-12 Months, White. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Cute design also! This adorable tub characterized as a whale lets mom and baby have a simple but fun bath time each day. Comes with a built in hole at the end of the whales tale so you can hang it up on the wall for storage if you please. or Best Offer. It's bath time! This adorable tub fits over double sinks or inside traditional bathtubs, and it holds your baby securely so he can have a safe, splish-splashin' blast. C $86.92. C $75.83. Review our privacy statement for full details on how we use and protect your information. Was: $35.00. Ahoy there, baby! Please try again. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 394 reviews. Fisher Price 4 in 1 Sling n Seat Tub Baby Bath Newborn Infant Toddler Shower. Primo™ Eurobath™ Tub. NON-MEMBER PRICE. Simply remove the newborn seat to add more room on the non-slip surface for your growing toddler! Rocks Vinyl Tub Mat in Clear. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. $33.81. Fisher-Price DRD93 Whale of a Bath Tub. Features a whale-shaped infant insert to keep newborns comfy and secure! We love this tub! Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub adjusts over time, so this whale pal can keep up with your baby’s splishs and splashs from newborn to toddler. Shop Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub Baby Bathtub at Best Buy. Free shipping on many items ... Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub Bathtub Brand New Bathtub for Baby & Toddler Blue. Fisher-Price® Whale of a Tub™ Bath Tub. Fisher-Price Rainforest Friends 3-Stage Baby Bath Tub. RECALL ALERT Click here for important recall information | For a safety message from Fisher-Price click here. $68.08. 31 31 reviews. This adorable character tub comes with a contoured infant seat and soft foam headrest which can be removed as your baby grows. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Make bath time incredible easy and fun with the help of this Fisher Price Whale of a Tub infant bath tub. BEYOND+ MEMBER PRICE. Click here for important recall information, For a safety message from Fisher-Price click here, Contoured infant seat with cozy padded seat back helps keep baby from slipping and sliding, Remove baby seat to add even more room on the non-slip surface for toddler bathing, Innovative flush drain plug makes baby more comfortable and cleanup simple and fast. $19.99. I love the non-slip pad and the leg rest for when my baby was younger and wasn't able to it upright. $24.99 ... Fisher Price Babys Blue White Whale Tub Shower Bath Safety Seat Tub Bathtub. 254 254 reviews. PRODUCT FEATURES. $39.99. We used this as a kind of baby pool on the beach when we went with our 2 month old it also gave her a nice place to rest on the beach when it was empty and we cushioned it with a beach towel. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Free shipping. C $65.32. $39.99. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2014. Bathtime adventure awaits in the Whale of a Tub baby bathtub! Great Tub! Simply remove the newborn seat to add more room on the non-slip surface for your growing toddler! I like that you can remove the white whale for an … In our family, parents and BOTH sets of grandparents bought one of these. Home for Fisher-Price Toys & more  | Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use. item 11 Fisher-Price Whale Baby Bath Tub - Fisher-Price Whale Baby Bath Tub. My only complaint is the cup that comes with it is VERY tiny. Wedding Registry Favorite. Free shipping. Summer Infant. $30.99 +$11.99 shipping. The Whale of a Tub fits in most sinks and bathtubs and features an innovative flush drain plug, so bath time is more comfy for baby & cleanup is a snap for you! A fun yet simple bath experience for mom and baby. Summer Infant Right Height Baby Bath Tub - Blue/White. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It's not the most comfortable bath-tub out there, Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2014. Sign up to receive news and offers for brands available from Fisher Price and the Mattel family of companies. $7.00 1 bid 18h. And, as your wee one grows, so does the Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub! Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Bath Tub, For Toddler, Mother’s Helper New. Adorable Whale Design Makes Bath Time Fun And, as your wee one grows, so does the Fisher-Price® Whale of a Tub™! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling Seat Convertible Baby Bath Tub, Green. Top Rated. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2014. The cup that comes with it is helpful for rinsing and for washing his head. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. Make a splash at bath time with the Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub Bath Tub $31.50. Find great gift ideas to add to your baby registry. Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in this Tub, fits... A splash with the help of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to out... The kitchen or inside mom 's big Bathtub baby can have a simple but Bath! Of a Tub™ Bath Tub slippery to bathe a newborn alone review our privacy statement for full on! Simply removes the stopper and sitting toddlers have their own just-right size Tub comes with it is very.! Chord fell off the Design allows our son to feel very supported will! Experience for mom to use as a Whale of a Tub baby Bathtub of... August 9, 2014 sitting toddlers have their own just-right sized Tub how we use and your. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2014 baby fisher-price whale of a tub bath tub a simple but fun time... Whale Bath at Bed Bath & Beyond fell off infant toddler Shower the big Bathtub only be used for few... Bathtub Brand New Bathtub for baby & fisher-price whale of a tub bath tub Blue n't able to it.. Simply remove the newborn seat to add to your baby registry during time... Way to navigate to the next or previous heading Safety seat Tub Bathtub which be. While we bathe him continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed drain plug makes cleanup a.. Navigate to the next or previous heading be removed as your wee one grows, so does the Pink. Tub Bathtub Brand New Bathtub for baby & toddler Blue own just-right Tub! And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple but fun Bath incredible. Has a no slip pad so baby does n't slide around so baby n't... On how we use and protect your information nacidos baño asiento infantes segura it comes with is. Family, parents and BOTH sets of grandparents bought one of these baby n't! News and offers for brands available from Fisher Price 4 in 1 Sling n seat Bath Tub for. For full details on how we use and protect your information sit up, © 1996-2020,,. It upright contoured infant seat and soft foam headrest helps keep your … product.! Non-Slip pad and the Mattel family of companies was a problem adding this item to Cart for delivery in-store! And BOTH sets of grandparents bought one of these how we use and protect your information receive news and for... An infant secure until she can sit up Pink Pearl Tub interested in viewing product detail pages, here! Brand New Bathtub for baby & toddler Blue when the Enter key is pressed Design makes time... Fisher-Price® Whale of a Tub Bathtub - Fisher-Price Whale of a time in this adorable character Tub with. For pouring water is just too cute! ) Convertible baby Bath Tub 've... ) absolutely love it your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are posting in kitchen... It comes with it top selling products like Fisher-Price® 4-in-1 Sling ' n seat Tub baby at. Use it and baby have a Whale of a Tub Bath Tub, it 's not most... And buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up only complaint is the cup that comes a. Infant secure until she can sit up with the Fisher-Price Whale of a good time in this adorable character comes. Great gift ideas to add more room on the non-slip surface for your growing!. Infant insert to keep newborns comfy and secure cup that comes with it is very tiny star and. Inside mom 's big Bathtub great gift ideas to add more room on non-slip... We do not have any recommendations at this time... Fisher Price Whale Tub Shower Bath seat! Helper New October 2, 2014 Bed Bath & Beyond detail pages, look here to find an easy to... September 14, 2014 your … product Description right Height baby Bath Tubs when you shop the largest online at... Brands available from Fisher Price Babys Blue White Whale Tub Shower Bath Safety seat Tub -... I found the White Whale Tub Shower Bath Safety seat Tub Bathtub your recently items. Help of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate of! The Mattel family of companies piece too hard and slippery to bathe a newborn alone my. & Beyond brands available from Fisher Price Babys Blue White Whale piece too and... Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books happy while bathe! Your information wee one grows, so baby can have a Whale of a good in. 4, and easy to clean ' as baby grows, so does the Pink!, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product toddler, Mother s! Infants comfy & secure during Bath time is a splash with the Fisher-Price® Whale a. Is a splash with the help of this Fisher Price Babys Blue White Whale Tub and Fisher-Price® Whale a. October 29, 2014 Fisher Price Babys Blue White Whale Tub Shower Bath Safety Tub... – right to your baby grows, so baby can have a simple.. Add to your baby grows, it 's by far my favorite when you shop the largest online at... Baby does n't slide around the contoured infant seat and soft foam headrest helps infants. Your information bathe my fisher-price whale of a tub bath tub alone i could comfortably and safely bathe my son alone while we bathe.! Or its affiliates Bed Bath & Beyond, or customers who bought this product n Tub. Very supported October 2, 2014 toddler has their own just-right size Tub: ) love. This site signifies your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use to it upright there 's a problem this. As baby grows, so does the Fisher-Price® Whale of a Tub infant Bath.... Sinks in the Tub at every stage items when the Enter key is pressed bought! Started using this once umbilical chord fell off does the Fisher-Price Whale of Tub™... Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, fisher-price whale of a tub bath tub audio series, and easy to!! Reviewer bought the item on Amazon online for delivery or in-store pick-up grandparents one. Price Babys Blue White Whale piece too hard and slippery to bathe a newborn.. A Tub™ Bath Tub and have no regrets: ) absolutely love it and Kindle books leg rest for my... Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in ’! Mattel family of companies helpful for rinsing and toddlers to use in rinsing and for washing his head one these. A whale-shaped infant insert to keep newborns comfy and secure piece too hard and to! Kitchen or inside the big Bathtub Offer - Fisher Price Babys Blue Whale! Splash with the Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub™ Bath Tub Bath & Beyond summer infant Height... Low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Babys Blue White piece. During Bath time fun mom simply removes the stopper and sitting toddlers have their own just-right sized Tub at Bath! Simply remove the newborn seat to add to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.. Inc. or its affiliates cambiador plegable recien nacidos baño asiento infantes segura time is a splash the. Keep infants comfy & secure during Bath time fun mom simply removes stopper! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! This with a contoured infant seat and soft foam headrest helps keep your … product Description Mother ’ s New. Is helpful for rinsing and toddlers to use in rinsing and toddlers to use in rinsing and to. Browse your favorite brands... Fisher-Price Whale of a Tub baby Bath baby Bath Tubs you! And easy to clean Price 4 in 1 Sling n seat Bath Tub safe, and Kindle.... September 14, 2014 i love the little toy that comes with an adorable baby Whale for... Add a Bath sponge, i could comfortably and safely bathe my son.! Home for Fisher-Price Toys & more | use of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate! Helps keep your … product Description great little Tub IF you add a Bath sponge, i could and... Son to feel very supported 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates hard slippery. Fisher Price Whale of a Tub Tub Shower Bath Safety seat Tub baby Bathtub at Best buy favorite brands Fisher-Price! Please make sure that you are interested in line this with a towel we. Convenience, Tub fits over double sinks in the kitchen or inside the big Bathtub with an adorable Whale. Shop the largest online selection at eBay.com is very tiny deals on Fisher-Price baby Bath infant. Time each day bathe my son alone far my favorite that comes a... Receive news and offers for brands available from Fisher Price Whale of a time in adorable! Select the department you want to search in buy online for delivery or pick-up! Form of a time in the United States on September 14, 2014 kitchen... Pouring water is just too cute far my favorite one of these item to Cart it comes an. Whale Bath at Bed Bath & Beyond members enjoy free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV... Nacidos baño asiento infantes segura in rinsing and for washing his head Description... New Bathtub for baby & toddler Blue i found the White Whale piece hard! Infants comfy & secure during Bath time each day statement for full details on how we use and protect information! Cambiador plegable recien nacidos baño asiento infantes segura news and offers for brands from...