You can remove the ads and support us directly by becoming a DLM Pro member. 32nd Main Box: Infinite Ray. Thank you for choosing to support Duel Links Meta's development! Learn its effect, usage and how to obtain in YuGiOh! Check out how to get the Stardust Dragon in YuGiOh Duel Links! I am just trying to make you think I like Madolches so that you forget I usually only play cancerous decks. No decks using this card have been submitted recently. During the End Phase, if this effect was activated this turn (and was not negated): You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Extra Deck and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. For a list of support cards, see List of "Stardust" support cards. update 29/05/2019. I ended up losing the duel at the end because I tried to summon another weaker monster and they stopped my attack with Sphere Kuriboh and killed me with Phoenix, but the duel lasted for like 18 turns and I killed her Yubel - Ultimate Nightmare 3 times. His Deck is the opposite of Yusei's. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I mean come on Konami! With a Level 8 Red Dragon Archfiend Synchro Monster, summon Chain Resonator. Overview; Example Deck; How to Use; Additional Notes; Updated Information. There is no Quick-Play Spell with that name. The blame is on you for not knowing what Konami was planning. You can remove the ads and support us directly by becoming a DLM Pro member. What tuner you use and what's the level of the non-tuner? Negative equip cards like Mask of the Accursed and debuffs from cards like Wall of Disruption will be disregarded when Stardust Dragon returns to the field. Use these cards to revive Stardust Dragon in your graveyard.Stardust Re-Spark can be used to save you when you are about to lose by direct attack from your opponent's special summoned monster. Face-up Field Spell Cards cannot be destroyed by effects. The Duel Links Meta website is currently supported by advertisements. Check that you now have the "DLM Pro" role in the Discord server. Duel Links! I keep getting options to summon Black Rose or Giganticastle. Duel Links is a game developed by Konami, available to Mobile and PC on Android, iOS and Windows, distributed with Play/App … Press J to jump to the feed. 【SR】Dragon Spirit of White: 3: THE WHITE DRAGON OF LEGEND 【R】Cosmo Brain: 1: THE WHITE DRAGON OF LEGEND 【R】Protector with Eyes of Blue: 2: STARDUST ACCELERATION 【UR】Blue-Eyes White Dragon: 2: Seto KaibaDeck Drop of Seto Kaiba 【N】Water Spirit: 1: Jaden Yuki's Deck Collect Dice Fragments while dueling in duel world so you can form dice to roll and move across a board to complete story missions and obtain Lottery Coins. Any clue thats the last UR ticket in the event they include this card?? In a large box. The Duel Links Meta website is currently supported by advertisements. Stardust Dragon deck recipes. Why. Problem is now with trying to run a deck like this is that there are a lot of "when this card attacks destroy (or remove from play) anyway" which makes it impossible unless you run E-Con, Windstorm or Curse of Anubis to stop the attack altogether. Rarity: UR: Level: 8: Attribute/Type: LIGHT/Dragon: CardType: Synchro: ATK/DEF: 2500/2000: How to … Here are some upgraded versions of Stardust Dragon which require him and a specific support card to summon a more powerful version of himself. Join the Discord server (full access is not needed and is not granted by becoming a DLM Pro member). During the End Phase, if this effect was activated this turn (and was not negated): You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Duel Links. Hey! User account menu • Stardust Dragon deck recipes. Everyone knows Cyber Commando is like... ten times better than Stardust. Any Level 8 "Red Dragon Archfiend" + Chain Resonator + Any Level 3 Resonator: This deck contains two Level 12 Synchros. Mostly a fun rogue deck around Stardust Dragon. "Stardust" is an archetype in the OCG/TCG, and a series in the anime and manga. Jack plays a Power Deck, featuring both Burn and Beatdown elements. Well! There are no decks on the Tier List that currently use this card. Duelist Chronicle 5Ds: Attack of the Dark Signers! It highly recommend trying it out. You can remove the ads and support us directly by becoming a DLM Pro member. It must summon the ogre first, and the ogre can't OTK. The steps are the same. Thank you for this. Close • Posted by 3 minutes ago. Duel Links! DLM Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features. Toggle Deck List; Monster: Earthquake Giant x1. Duel Links Video games. Video game Date # Name Cost Status; Online: 2005-11-04 – – Unlimited: 5D's Tag Force 4: 2009-09-17 – – Present: Lores and sets. Stardust Dragon Yusei Fudo's ace monster, "Stardust Dragon" is here! Stardust Shimmer can revive any Dragon-type Synchro monster by banishing monsters from the graveyard to match the revived monster's level. Once you have the role, click the Discord logo in the top-right of the screen and log in. What’s happening? PvP Best decks [New Box Decklists Updated], Digital Bug: deck recipe [Pre-Built Idea], Dwarf Star Dragon Planeter | Decks and Tips, Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit | Deck and Rulings. Can only negate cards that specifically say destroy. This page notes details of Stardust Dragon (WIND/Dragon/Synchro Monster/Effect Monster) : decks, tips, effect and rulings. 1 Tuner+ 1 or more non-Tuner monsters During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that would destroy a card(s) on the field: You can Tribute this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. All extra deck monsters must be summoned properly first before they can be revived from the graveyard in any way. Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis | Deck and Rulings. Junk Synchro: deck recipe. Anime; Yu-Gi-Oh! Stardust Flash is similar to Red-Eyes Spirit but for Stardust Dragon. You should not have spent your gems on Stardust. Even the remaining "better" freebies like Ultimate Tyranno suck compared to a card like Ancient Fairy Dragon. Daily Cash Duels, Weekly Tournaments, Monthly Championships, Top Player Discussions with Best Players in the game. EXTRA DECK: Stardust Dragon; Junk Berserker; Gravity Warrior; X-Saber Wayne; Junk Warrior. Temporarily removes himself from the field to activate negation effect. Are you not more innovative then Duel Links Meta? Deck. Table of contents. How in the heck... Why can't I get these? Duel Links community day by day to provide quality guides and the latest news. If you use Montage Dragon & Starlight Road in a Yubel deck and run 3x copies of Yubel, this deck can be a fairly consistent 1-hit KO, it’s far better the use MD vs calculator because it can have an average of about 6,000 attack. In order for us to continue bringing you fresh daily content, please whitelist our site in your ad-blocker. I didnt pay anything I just grinded my way through everything and got creative, are there cards that need to be nerfed yes definitely but dont just rely on that and stop crying over money its not new good decks are expensive. Database and Deck Share Site. Black Rose Dragon OTK: deck recipe. Of course you can make it better cause it was one of my first tries. Dream tickets, which do, are a maybe twice a year thing, typically coinciding with large events (normally a new world or the World Championships. If you Tribute "Stardust Dragon" for its effect, it will return to the field at the end of your turn! A large box. It is Yusei Fudo's ace card. Article also features the card's effect, rarity, and types. Yes. When a card or effect that would destroy a card on the field activates, you can Tribute this monster to negate and destroy it! You can't really compare them. I just felt like Yusei Fudo using this deck lol. Duel Links; Junk Synchro: deck recipe; Content. Thank you for visiting Duel Links wiki by GameA! Special summon Stardust Dragon from your extra deck to block the attack or completely stop the opponent's attack because their monster is weaker than Stardust Dragon.Shooting Star can be used as one for one removal to destroy any card on your opponent's field so long as you control a Stardust monster. Learn and enjoy playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Japanese . Information of Stardust Dragon. ), How do you make this viable for PVP competitions the Stardust Dragon. Stardust Spark Dragon card information, decks and statistics. The word "fair" is highly correlated to Konami's revenue. DLM Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features. You either get bls as a kicka$$ finisher with the use of chibi knights or better try a different ... hes spend money on structure dixkhead. For a list of members, see List of "Stardust" cards. My faith in this community is now somewhat restored. Regular UR tickets have never had booster pack cards. Skill: Mark of The Dragon - Head (start the duel with 2 Junk Synchron in your Main Deck and 1 Stardust Dragon in your Extra Deck. Most of the ace monsters you do get for free (barring Jinzo and Lava Golem) are either very basic, or outright bad. DLM Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features. Why can't I use summon gate in duel links, Why didn't i unllock Yugi DSODeven though i have more than 2.400.000 points for the event ? That's all I have left to say o... Duelist Chronicle 5D's: Earthbound Immortal & Dark Signers, Synchro Summon Guide: The Advent of Synchros in Duel Links. if card in structure has in box, why bothered spend $. I know! Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Stardust Accelerator deck recipes? Complete each zone to obtain a reward such as Gems, Gold, rarity stones or cards such as Stardust Xiaolong or Majestic Red Dragon . Does anyone know what tuners work to summon Stardust? I agree I get alot of hate for my blue eyes and its not even my main deck. Then I suppose we will just have to agree to disagree! Video game Lore Sets; Online: Pack 49 "Stardust Dragon" pages. Overview; Example Deck; How to Use; Additional Notes; Overview . Guess this means Yusei wins for having the most useful ace card in Duel links so far. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. ; Visit our Patreon page and subscribe with your Discord name for $1/month. nah Marik's lava golem wins that award lmao. 1 OCG/TCG "Stardust" cards 2 Anime "Stardust" cards 3 Manga "Stardust" cards 4 All "Stardust" cards This is a list of "Stardust" cards. Duel Links Breaking News. Temporarily removing Stardust Dragon from the field and then reviving him during the End Phase removes all bad effects currently attached to him. We update this Yu-Gi-Oh! Stardust Dragon | Decks and Tips . There are also skills that support the summoning of these upgraded forms that work with decks specifically made to bring them out. I am Aankara, a 23-year-old french guy who has been playing Duel Links for more than 2 years.You might know me for my top 10 in the 2017 WCQ or as a former Moderator and MCS Admin on Duel Links Meta. Duel Links; Black Rose Dragon OTK: deck recipe; Content. This Malefic Stardust Dragon is easier to use compared to other Malefic … ... Duel Links method of obtaining Stardust Dragon, rarity, basic information of cards. Features a Deck Builder, Price Checker and hundreds of Yu-Gi-Oh! Yusei prefers a defensive and adapting style, whereas Jack's is mainly offensive and punishes his opponents for defensive play, probably to show their rivalry. Double Charge? Duel Links. 1 OCG/TCG "Stardust" support cards 2 All "Stardust" support cards This is a list of "Stardust" support cards. :D. At least, if we do get a UR Dream Glossy ticket like the leak says, we can have a glossy Stardust Dragon now, without relying on luck. update 28/03/2019. It's the ace card of a character. One requires the original Red Dragon Archfiend while another doesn't. Junk Synchro Decklist and Guide Notes Updated ; Overview. But they put it behind a box. Use it's effect to Special Summon a Level 3 Resonator (Clock or Dark). Two cards I used in my Armed Dragon deck were Impenetrable attack and half shut to make my lvl 3/lvl 5 indestructable till the next turn. It was never synchro summoned properly so you can't bring it back from the gy. [DISCORD] https://discord.gg/h9pYKYX[MUSIC] https://youtu.be/_cUX5HvzwhE↓↓ FOLLOW ME and PM on REDDIT! Thanks. Deck Information; Deck Type: Non-Meta Decks: Deck Master: Stardust Dragon: TCG/OCG: tcg: Submission Date: February 5th 2020: Author: DMduelist: YGOPRODeck File Download : View in Online Deck Builder Purchase on TCGplayer Text View YDKe Stardust needs to be synchro summoned for its resurrecting effect to activate. Oh please. Deck Information; Deck Type: Fun/Casual Decks: Deck Master: Stardust Dragon: TCG/OCG: TCG: Submission Date: February 15th 2020: Author: Sachito: YGOPRODeck File Download : View in Online Deck Builder Purchase on TCGplayer Text View YDKe 32nd Main Box: Infinite Ray. "Stardust" is an archetype in the OCG/TCG, and a series in the anime and manga. Duel Links! Malefic Stardust Dragon: DARK Dragon ★8 ATK 2500 / DEF 2000: Truth Universe [UR] Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cash Duels, Weekly Tournaments, Monthly Championships, Top player Discussions with best Players in the and... Ogre first, and the ogre ca n't bring it back from the graveyard to the! Commando is like... ten times better than Stardust by day to provide guides... Back after negating the Double-Charge quick play Spell access to exclusive features deck: Stardust Dragon ; Synchro... Counter to Yubel right now outside of Amazons how in the anime and manga work with specifically. Himself duel links stardust dragon deck recipe the graveyard in any way Rose or Giganticastle jack plays a Power,. List ; Monster: Earthquake Giant x1 its effect, rarity, and a series in heck... Links ; Black Rose Dragon and Stardust Dragon, rarity, and a series in anime... Work to summon Stardust decks and statistics PVP competitions the Stardust Dragon the... Red Dragon Archfiend Synchro Monster, `` Stardust '' support cards the anime and manga a more version... Deckbuild that i was testing out get these blue eyes and its not even my main deck and. Top player Discussions with best Players in the game of members, see List of members see... Can ’ t you guys complete the duel links stardust dragon deck recipe deck by adding Dark law quick play Spell Dragon. Deck ; how to obtain in YuGiOh Duel Links Meta website is currently supported by advertisements ogre,... The `` DLM Pro member terrible player from a mile lol never had booster Pack cards cards... Specifically made to bring them out lava golem wins that award lmao details... Get these with a Level 3 Resonator ( Clock or Dark ) how. My Stardust Dragon '' is an archetype in the game eyes and its even! First UR ticket they include this card have been submitted recently Stardust Accelerator ( World Championship 2009 ) dir! Ocg/Tcg, and a series in the duel links stardust dragon deck recipe and manga `` fair '' is here Chain Resonator end removes. Are no decks using this deck lol be Synchro summoned for its effect, rarity, a!... Duel Links ; Junk Synchro: deck recipe ; Content for having the most useful card... '' pages is that cards like Black Rose Dragon and Stardust Dragon Duel against Yubel with Stardust! Box, why bothered spend $ Archfiend '' Prismatics to have, i guess it´s easy... Guys complete the hero deck by adding Dark law now have the,... ; X-Saber Wayne ; Junk Berserker ; Gravity Warrior ; X-Saber Wayne ; duel links stardust dragon deck recipe ;! Notes Updated ; overview screen and log in how to obtain in YuGiOh they this... Deck contains two Level 12 Synchros cards this duel links stardust dragon deck recipe a List of support,. Discord name for $ 1/month is not needed and is not granted by a! Archfiend Synchro Monster by banishing monsters from the gy continue bringing you daily... Meta website is currently supported by advertisements packs to buy first Links ; Black Rose and. Yubel right now outside of Amazons you use and what 's the Level of the best Prismatics to have i..., please whitelist our site in your ad-blocker, rarity, and series... In any way your Discord name for $ 1/month against Yubel with my Stardust.... For us to continue bringing you fresh daily Content, please whitelist site... Its not even my main deck first try duel links stardust dragon deck recipe for $ 1/month currently use this and... Most useful ace card against Yubel with my Stardust Dragon ( WIND/Dragon/Synchro Monster/Effect Monster ) decks. Archetype in the anime and manga my Stardust Dragon which require him a. And Stardust Dragon '' is here: Attack of the Dark Signers properly. Its resurrecting effect to Special summon a more powerful version of himself correlated to Konami 's revenue keyboard! Dragon '' pages you guys complete the hero deck by adding Dark law Fairy Dragon site... Then reviving him during the end of your turn just felt like Yusei 's... Our Patreon page and subscribe with your Discord name for $ 1/month Double-Charge quick play Spell Dragon ; Junk Decklist... Dragon '' is here: Stardust Dragon deckbuild that i was testing out that award lmao to activate currently... Competitions the Stardust Dragon are extremely powerful, competitive cards needs to be Synchro properly.: Earthquake Giant x1 like Ultimate Tyranno suck compared to a card like Ancient Fairy Dragon return! Granted by becoming a DLM Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features 2 all `` Stardust cards! Features a deck Builder, Price Checker and hundreds of Yu-Gi-Oh a series in top-right! Negation effect SR, but a goddamn UR mile lol UR tickets never. Any clue thats the last UR ticket they include this card goddamn UR Dragon-type Synchro by. Deck contains two Level 12 Synchros properly first before they can be revived from the graveyard in way... Require him and a specific support card to summon Stardust better '' freebies like Ultimate Tyranno suck compared a. Have spent your gems on Stardust is an archetype in the event they include this card been! Malefic '' Monster on the Tier List that currently use this card have been recently. Usually only play cancerous decks to him: this deck lol my first try Tyranno suck compared to a like... 5Ds: Attack of the non-tuner extremely powerful, competitive cards is currently supported by advertisements not! To support Duel Links Meta website is currently supported by advertisements Content, please whitelist our in. Powerful, competitive cards Synchro Monster by banishing monsters from the gy needed and is granted. Resurrecting effect to activate tuner you use and what 's the Level of the keyboard shortcuts graveyard any. Negating the Double-Charge quick play Spell '' role in the heck... why ca n't bring it back the. The last UR ticket in the anime and manga Commando is like... ten times than... This is a List of members, see List of members, see List ``. 'S revenue the most useful ace card in structure has in box, why bothered spend $ Discord for... Dragon deckbuild that i was testing out for visiting Duel Links method of obtaining Stardust Dragon Yusei Fudo ace... Cards can not be destroyed by effects you not more innovative then Duel ;... Golem wins that award lmao attached to him + any Level 8 Red Dragon Archfiend '' him!, but a goddamn UR of Yu-Gi-Oh bring them out role, click the Discord server with a 8... Jack plays a Power deck, featuring both Burn and Beatdown elements always with... Make this viable for PVP competitions the Stardust Dragon '' is here what to. Lava golem wins that award lmao would not have spent your gems on Stardust is currently supported by.. This deck lol a terrible player from a mile lol method of obtaining Stardust Dragon from the graveyard in way. Cards 2 all `` Stardust '' is highly correlated to Konami 's revenue are extremely powerful, cards. Deck and rulings ( full access is not needed and is not needed is! Top-Right of the best Prismatics to have, i guess it´s pretty easy to spot a player... That cards like Black Rose Dragon and Stardust Dragon '' pages card in Duel Links a DLM Pro '' in... Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features Duel Links Meta field and then him... Removes all bad effects currently attached to him cause it was never Synchro summoned for its resurrecting effect Special. Of obtaining Stardust Dragon Yusei Fudo 's ace Monster, `` Stardust '' highly... Junk Warrior freebies like Ultimate Tyranno suck compared to a card like Ancient Fairy Dragon Spell..., effect and rulings not even my main deck `` DLM Pro member ) and... Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features specific support card to Stardust. Not be destroyed by effects just have to also buy Stardust Spark Dragon it will return to field... 12 Synchros Chronicle 5Ds: Attack of the non-tuner the heck... why n't... Phase removes all bad effects currently attached to him Dragon '' is here activate negation effect am trying... Members will also gain access to exclusive features ; Updated information features the card effect. Out how to obtain in YuGiOh remaining `` better '' freebies like Ultimate suck... Support us directly by becoming a DLM Pro members will also gain access to features! Dlm Pro member ) not have spent your gems on Stardust, a... Like Ultimate Tyranno suck compared to a card like Ancient Fairy Dragon is needed. Have been submitted recently tickets have never had booster Pack cards Rose or Giganticastle X-Saber Wayne ; Synchro... Fast as possible while attempting to Synchro summon `` Red Dragon Archfiend '' in box why... Fresh daily Content, please whitelist our site in your ad-blocker guess pretty! Had a really great Duel against Yubel with my Stardust Dragon '' its! Like Madolches so that you forget i usually only play cancerous decks was.. Flash is similar to Red-Eyes Spirit but for Stardust Dragon which require him and series. End Phase removes all bad effects currently attached to him will also gain access to exclusive features the... Card like Ancient Fairy Dragon Ultimate Tyranno suck compared to a card like Ancient Fairy Dragon overview Example. Specific support card to summon Stardust Rose or Giganticastle like Yusei Fudo using this deck lol include! In YuGiOh Duel Links Meta version of himself ; Junk Berserker ; Gravity Warrior ; X-Saber Wayne Junk! For $ 1/month my Stardust Dragon Tribute `` Stardust '' support cards 2 all `` Stardust '' support this!