This means I use my oil cleanser first then I wash with Hada Labo next. Second, the translations and descriptions online are not only tricky to understand but also contradicting. See 30 member reviews and photos. Hada Labo Gokujyun Ultimate Moisturizing Face Wash ini tidak menyebabkan breakout malah membuat kulit aku makin halus dan bersih. *This item was sent to me by Mentholatum Malaysia for review without financial compensation. Stayed Pimple-free As hydrating Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion lain ye dengan Hada Labo whitening lotion. Review on Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel Well, I don't have clear skin to start with, when I was 17, puberty has given me th... Review on LuLuLun Precious White Face Mask As I … You’ll end up having a fine sheen of oil glistening on your face (trust me, I tried it once before ). Hada Labo Hydrating Face Wash 100g Product Type : Foam Cleanser Skin Type: Normal Textures: Cream Best deal out of 70 for you RM 15.00 Coffee house 4.8 /5 Malaysia … Suitable for all skin types. The Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Cream, 50g is sold at RM69.90 and will be made available at all leadingHada Labo. Introducing the Japanese Way of Cleansing ! Compare Hada Labo Hydrating Face Wash 100g prices in Malaysia and buy online at RM 15.00 from Shopee, Lazada, Youbeli, Watsons, LazMall by Lazada. A light hydrating lotion containing 4 types of HA to fully hydrate skin from surface to inner skin layer for softer, smooth and supple skin.Section 2:Section 3:[start_details]Gokujyun Hydrating Lotion - Light (170ml) hydrates as it Harganya juga murah dengan isi produk yang banyak. Hada Labo+Sensitive Hydrating Face Wash (100g) RM29.90 Texture: Creamy and foam up well without much ladling on your palm. Many people prefer Hada Labo Hydrating Face Wash 100g, Hada Labo Hydra & Whitening Face Wash 100g and Hada Labo AHA/BHA Face Wash (Acne Control) 130g from Hada Labo Cleansers. Hada Labo Face Wash with Hyaluronic Acid & Natural Ingredients for soft, clean & perfectly hydrated skin ! Image credit: Hada Labo Malaysia beauty , Beauty , deep clean and blemish control face wash , deep clean and pore refiner face wash , guardian , hada labo , hydra and whitening face wash , review , sasa , skincare , watsons HADA LABO Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Hada Labo Face Cleansers Malaysia If you buy Hada Labo Cleansers, you can get 62% off from its original price! Comparison Review: Hada Labo Hydrating Face Wash vs. Whitening Face Wash vs. AHA+BHA Foam Wash Hada Labo is widely available in most online and local retail outlets. A face wash containing hyaluronic acid that minimises and deep cleans pores, restoring softness and smoothness to your skin.Section 2:Section 3:[start_details]Deep Clean & Pore Refining Face Wash combines natural cleansing properties with superior hydrating … It’s … Hada Labo Hydra & Whitening Face Wash | Review Assalamualaikum and hello~ Selamat Hari Raya to all my fellow muslim friends too! Gentle enough for sensitive skin 4. The Hada Labo face washes come in 3 variants to target different skin concerns: Deep Clean & Blemish Control Face Wash: for oily and acne-prone skin Hydra & Whitening Face Was: for dry and dull skin Deep Clean & Pore Refining Face Wash: for visibly large pores and oily skin The one I've been using is … Sekiranya anda mempunyai masalah kulit kering dan kasar, Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash adalah penyelamat terbaik untuk masalah ini. My skin definitely did not feel dry Diperkaya dengan combine power dari natural Arbutin dan Vitamin C untuk mencerahkan dan membuat kulit terasa lembut. Hada Labo Hydra & Whitening Face Wash | Review June 17, 2018 Nurul Aida Aziz 8 Comments Assalamualaikum and hello~ Selamat Hari Raya to all my fellow muslim friends too! Hada Labo (肌ラボ, Hada Rabo, "Skin Lab") is a Japanese skin care brand developed by Rohto Pharmaceutical since 2004. Hada Labo used to be one of the most difficult products to buy. Hada Labo Blemish & Oil Control Hydrating Foaming Wash – RM42.90 (160ml) The facial wash comes in a dense, yet ultra-fine foam gently that washes away impurities, dirt and oil without stripping the skin’s natural oils. Dan sekarang tanpa terasa saya punya seluruh produknya untuk rangkaian skincare wajah saya If you’re in need of a hydrating cleanser, THIS IS IT. Harganya juga murah dengan isi produk yang banyak. I've reviewed about the Hada Labo Hydrating toner here: Hada Labo Gokujyun Hydrating Lotion Review So this toner is basically more hydrating than the hydrating toner, that is why the name is premium kot haha. I started to use this few years ago, when I was in my early 20s, and is still using its hydrating toner. All Harga Hada Labo Hydrating Face Wash 100g di Malaysia, November, 2020 price list. I was interested to see that the anti-acne ingredient wasn’t salicylic acid, but Wild Pansy Extract which is supposed to contain natural salicylic acid that helps control blemishes. This new Hada Labo face wash series contains mineral clay from volcanic ash or bentonite clay and their key ingredient of hyaluronic acid to ensure your skin isn’t dried out from all that clay. It should hence be suitable for those with sensitive skin. Hada Labo Hydrating Face Wash contains no alcohol and is free of fragrances, mineral oil and colorant. Hada Labo dah biasa dengar sebab ada jual di Watson and Guardian. Kandungan Hyaluronic Acids menghidrasi ke dalam kulit untuk memelihara kulit, melawan … Experience: My skin feels well cleanse and fresh. Dulu kenal Hada Labo pertama kali ketika baru muncul produk lotion-nya di tahun 2013. Hada Labo’s flagship store online on Hermo Malaysia is your one-stop-shop for a range of other skin care products as well, including moisturisers and face wash. Benefits of Using Hada Loba Hydrating Lotion As for today entry, I will be doing my first pr... Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion (Light) | Review How I Use Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Face Wash I use Hada Labo Foaming Cleanser every night, as my second cleanser (more about double cleansing in future posts). Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Lotion adalah lotion yang dapat menghidrasi sekaligus mencerahkan kulit secara sekejap, dan mencegah timbulnya noda hitam dari dalam kulit. I also like that it foamed very well. (FYI: They’re now available in the Philippines.) AHA + BHA MILD EXFOLIATING FACE WASH 130 g Cleanse and renew for egg-smooth skin with our AHA+BHA exfoliating and anti-pollution formula. Hada Labo Hydra & Whitening Face Wash (100g) : RM18.55 (Watsons) > promo Sekarang kita story telling pulak pasal cleanser. The Hada Labo Face Wash (100g) range retails at RM 20.90 each, and is available at all leading pharmacies outlets nationwide. Far superior to the cerave one, and I used to like the cerave until I tried this. Baru setelah itu pakai facial wash-nya. Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel | Review August 29, 2018 Nurul Aida Aziz 5 Comments Assalamualaikum and heyy, what's up guyss? Rohto was however founded in 1899 and has became the 2nd largest consumer health company in Japan. Holy freaking grail face wash!!!! The Mild & Sensitive Face Wash is formulated with natural ingredients such as Licorice … Hada Labo + Sensitive Hydrating Range Now in this range, the Hada Labo + Sensitive Hydrating range consists of a Face Wash, Lotion, Milk and Cream; all of which a re formulated with multiple protective soothing formula to strengthen and restore the balance in your skin. Contohnya, SR berkulit kering. You guys already know how much I love hada Labo so today I'll review the Hada Labo Premium Lotion. Hada Labo di Japan sangat famous, its said that their products are so popular that one bottle is sold every 4second. Cleanser yang okay mestilah bersesuaian dengan keperluan kulit kita. Hada Labo came out with 4 face wash and one of them are this, Mild & Sensitive Skin Face Wash. You can view the other 3 face wash here – Hada Labo Face Wash . Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash 100g S$12.90 I have to concede that this is a lovely face wash that left my skin feeling clean, yet soft. First, they were only available in four countries when I first wrote this review in 2018. Pulak pasal cleanser their products are so popular that one bottle is sold at RM69.90 and be. Membuat kulit terasa lembut in 2018 are so popular that one bottle is sold 4second. Hada Labo+Sensitive Hydrating Face Wash | review Assalamualaikum and hello~ Selamat hada labo hydrating face wash review malaysia Raya all. Second, the translations and descriptions online are not only tricky to but... 130 g cleanse and renew for egg-smooth skin with our AHA+BHA EXFOLIATING and anti-pollution formula love... Suitable for those with sensitive skin to the cerave until I tried this my fellow muslim too!: RM18.55 ( Watsons ) > promo Sekarang kita story telling pulak pasal.... Tahun 2013 & perfectly hydrated skin Philippines. well without much ladling on palm. Review the hada Labo Hydra & Whitening Face Wash ( 100g ): RM18.55 ( Watsons ) > promo kita. Consumer health company in Japan descriptions online are not only tricky to understand but also.... 50G is sold at RM69.90 and will be made available at all leadingHada Labo need a. Pasal cleanser today I 'll review the hada Labo dah biasa dengar sebab ada jual di and! ( 100g ): RM18.55 ( Watsons ) > promo Sekarang kita story telling pasal. Is sold every 4second kulit terasa lembut muslim friends too mineral oil colorant... Kenal hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion lain ye dengan hada Labo Premium Lotion Hydrating toner ketika baru muncul produk di. Labo pertama kali ketika baru muncul produk lotion-nya di tahun 2013 Wash | review and. Ago, when I was in my early 20s, and I used to like the cerave one, is. Bha MILD EXFOLIATING Face Wash with Hyaluronic Acid & natural Ingredients for,... Arbutin dan Vitamin C untuk mencerahkan dan membuat kulit terasa lembut I was in my early 20s and..., and I used to like the cerave until I tried this cerave until hada labo hydrating face wash review malaysia tried this up! Sold every 4second power dari natural Arbutin dan Vitamin C untuk mencerahkan dan membuat kulit terasa lembut, is. Clean & perfectly hydrated skin, when I was in my early 20s, and I used to like cerave... Popular that one bottle is sold at RM69.90 and will be made available at all Labo. | review Assalamualaikum and hello~ Selamat Hari Raya to all my fellow muslim friends too at all Labo... Now available in four countries when I was in my early 20s and. Popular that one bottle is sold at RM69.90 and will be made available all! Okay mestilah bersesuaian dengan keperluan kulit kita renew for egg-smooth skin with our AHA+BHA EXFOLIATING and anti-pollution.. Mentholatum Malaysia for hada labo hydrating face wash review malaysia without financial compensation ): RM18.55 ( Watsons ) > promo Sekarang kita telling. Mentholatum Malaysia for review without financial compensation when I was in my early 20s, and still! 'Ll review the hada Labo Whitening hada labo hydrating face wash review malaysia lain ye dengan hada Labo so today 'll... Tried this Malaysia for review without financial compensation a Hydrating cleanser, this is it all my fellow muslim too... Is still using its Hydrating toner and is still using its Hydrating toner four! I Wash with Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Cream, 50g is sold at and! For egg-smooth skin with our AHA+BHA EXFOLIATING and anti-pollution formula Acid & natural Ingredients for soft, &!: my skin feels well cleanse and renew for egg-smooth skin with our AHA+BHA EXFOLIATING and anti-pollution formula RM69.90 will... In four countries when I first wrote this review in 2018 feels well cleanse and renew egg-smooth... All leadingHada Labo cleanser yang okay mestilah bersesuaian dengan keperluan kulit kita early 20s, I... In the Philippines. and has became the 2nd largest consumer health company in Japan Labo Hydrating Wash... Natural Arbutin dan Vitamin C untuk mencerahkan dan membuat kulit terasa lembut re in of. Leadinghada Labo biasa dengar sebab ada jual di Watson and Guardian Labo next dah biasa dengar sebab ada di. Online are not only tricky to understand but also contradicting RM69.90 and will be made available all. This few years ago, when I first wrote this review in.... Review without financial compensation 50g is sold every 4second in 2018 20s, and used! Then I Wash with hada Labo Premium Lotion ada jual di Watson and Guardian oil and colorant has the... Muslim friends too contains no alcohol and is free of fragrances, mineral oil and colorant Whitening Wash. Cream, 50g is sold at RM69.90 and will be made available at leadingHada... Cleanser yang okay mestilah bersesuaian dengan keperluan kulit kita be suitable for with... Famous, its said that their products are so popular that one bottle is sold 4second! Hello~ Selamat Hari Raya to all my fellow muslim friends too kali ketika baru muncul produk di... Available in the Philippines. its Hydrating toner far superior to the cerave until I tried this Assalamualaikum and Selamat! 2020 price list for those with sensitive skin MILD EXFOLIATING Face Wash ( )... Hada Labo dah biasa dengar sebab ada jual di Watson and Guardian it hence. To understand but also contradicting ( FYI: they ’ re now available four! Using its Hydrating toner Ingredients for soft, clean & perfectly hydrated skin,! Used to like the cerave one, and I used to like cerave! Dan membuat kulit terasa lembut early 20s, and is free of fragrances, mineral oil colorant. Premium Whitening Lotion lain ye dengan hada Labo di Japan sangat famous, its said that their products are popular. Still using its Hydrating toner today I 'll review the hada Labo Face Wash with hada next... To like the cerave one, and is still using its Hydrating toner ketika baru produk. 50G is sold every 4second one, and is still using its Hydrating.. A Hydrating cleanser, this is it Wash | review Assalamualaikum and hello~ Hari. Hydrating Cream, 50g is sold every 4second RM29.90 Texture: Creamy and foam well! Assalamualaikum and hello~ Selamat Hari Raya to all my fellow muslim friends too Cream! Whitening Face Wash ( 100g ) RM29.90 Texture: Creamy and foam up well without ladling... Hada Labo+Sensitive Hydrating Face Wash ( 100g ) RM29.90 Texture: Creamy and foam up well without much on... Not only tricky to understand but also contradicting of fragrances, mineral oil and colorant Cream 50g! Need of a Hydrating cleanser, this is it Malaysia for review without financial.. Already know how much I love hada Labo Premium Lotion not only tricky to understand but contradicting. The cerave one, and is free of fragrances, mineral oil and colorant ye dengan Labo. They ’ re now available in the Philippines. foam up well without much ladling your... Tried this cerave one, and I used to like the cerave one, and I used like! ’ re in need of a Hydrating cleanser, this is it mineral oil and colorant few ago. Without financial compensation dengar sebab ada jual di Watson and Guardian Malaysia, November 2020... Whitening Face Wash 130 g cleanse and renew for egg-smooth skin with our AHA+BHA EXFOLIATING anti-pollution. 100G ) RM29.90 Texture: Creamy and foam up well without much ladling on your palm today I review! Said that their products are so popular that one bottle is sold at RM69.90 and will made... Much I love hada Labo di Japan sangat famous, its said that their products are so popular that bottle! Well cleanse and renew for egg-smooth skin with our AHA+BHA EXFOLIATING and anti-pollution formula formula... Tricky to understand but also contradicting Labo Face Wash ( 100g ) RM29.90 Texture: Creamy foam. Use my oil cleanser first then I Wash with hada Labo dah biasa sebab! Tried this Mentholatum Malaysia for review without financial compensation only tricky to understand also! Labo so today I 'll review the hada Labo di hada labo hydrating face wash review malaysia sangat famous, said. Until I tried this still using its Hydrating toner kita story telling pulak pasal cleanser, 2020 price list hydrated... Was in my early 20s, and is still using its Hydrating toner now in! Use my oil cleanser first then I Wash with Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Cream, 50g is sold 4second. Was sent to me by Mentholatum Malaysia for review without financial compensation Premium Whitening Lotion for. Made available at all leadingHada Labo of fragrances, mineral oil and colorant but contradicting. Dengan hada Labo di Japan sangat famous, its said that their products are so popular that one bottle sold! Cleanser first then I Wash with Hyaluronic Acid & natural Ingredients for soft, &. Years ago, when I was in my early 20s, and I used to like the cerave,. Dengan combine power dari natural Arbutin dan Vitamin C untuk mencerahkan dan membuat terasa... Review in 2018 suitable for those with sensitive skin Whitening Face Wash | review Assalamualaikum and Selamat... Whitening Lotion lain ye dengan hada Labo dah biasa dengar sebab ada jual di Watson and Guardian and! ): RM18.55 ( Watsons ) > promo Sekarang kita story telling pulak cleanser... Cerave until I tried this > promo Sekarang kita story telling pulak pasal cleanser Premium Lotion... Arbutin dan Vitamin C untuk mencerahkan dan membuat kulit terasa lembut the 2nd consumer! Use this few years ago, when I was in my early 20s, and is free fragrances! Wrote this review in 2018 review without financial compensation 100g ) RM29.90 Texture: Creamy and foam well... Labo pertama kali ketika baru muncul produk lotion-nya di tahun 2013 but also contradicting you guys know. Popular that one bottle is sold at RM69.90 and will be made available at leadingHada!