MYR26.88, Regular Price: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Water Gel is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. HADA LABO Hydrating Water Gel 50g S$19.42 S$25.90 (14) HADA LABO Hydrating Cleansing Oil 200ml S$15.67 S$20.90 (7) SAVE 25% HADA LABO Kouji Treatment Essence 110ml S$34.42 S$45.90 (3) HADA LABO … ; Safe and gentle cleansers derived from natural amino acids. Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. HADA LABO hydrating water gel 50g S$ 19.42 - was S$25.90, 25% $54 OFF $220 Guardian Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Water Gel, 50g S$ 25.90 - was S$18.10, … Redness and dark spots from acnes cleared kinda fast after using this product as it contains hyaluronic acid. Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Light Cream is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. it. Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel | Review Assalamualaikum and heyy, what's up guyss? Get all the latest information on Events,Sales and Offers. MYR97.60, Special Price Hada Labo came out with lightweight Hydrating Light Cream and Water Gel in November 2015, about 2-3 years after I stopped using Hada Labo products. MYR28.00, Regular Price: Our ultimate hydrating care for softer, smoother, more supple skin. MYR25.90, Regular Price: Personally I have combination skin, and it works well for me. อ านร ว ว Hada Labo Whitening Perfect Gel จากผ ใช จร งท วประเทศ 20 ร ว ว | REVIEW BY MochaMocca :: เป นคนผ วม นค ะ ม นมากๆ แบบต อให อย ในห องแอร 2 ช วโมงก เย … With up to six Hyaluronic Acids, the upgrade Premium Hydrating line promises the highest moisture-capturing capabilities across all Hada Labo ranges! Since fungal feeds on fatty acid, which is not included in the formula of this product, i suppose it is safe. This Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid has 2 creams - one is the light cream (pink jar) and the other one is the water gel cream (blue jar) but I'm pretty sure the pink jar has gel texture too... *thinking face* I haven't try the testers yet so yeah I don't know if they have similar textures and whatnot. MYR24.95, Regular Price: MYR49.42, Regular Price: HADA LABO Goku-jyun Perfect Gel should be used after washing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash. (3.5 oz/100 g) Instructions : After cleansing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash, take a quarter-size amount into palms and gently massage onto face until thoroughly absorbed. Skip to content Skip to navigation menu Log in or ... Hada Labo Hydrating Perfect Gel, 80g. Directions: Use twice a day after Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion. Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel also combines nourishing ingredients of Ceramide, Vitamin B3, Aloe Vera and other botanical extracts to keep skin nourished and healthy. While HADA LABO Hydrating Lotion looks clear like a toner, it’s actually a moisturizing lotion that you apply using your hands. Im having oily and acne prone skin. It means oily cuma dekat T-Zone area (dahi, hidung and dagu). I've tried some brands, but most of them caused breakouts or redness on my face. If you have normal skin/ dry skin, then you can consider other products from Hada Labo. Clay Mask Avacado & Cacao Set, Ethere Eau De Toilette Fairy Tale Fragrance Set 100ml, Enchantuer Paris Belle Amour Parfum Shower Gel 750g, **Kinohimitsu J'pan Collagen Beauty Drink 50ml x 4's, Ginvera Marvel White Complete Cleansing Foam 100g, L'OREAL PARIS Elseve Fall Resist X3 Anti Hair Fall Shampoo Scalp + Hair 330ml, Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser with Vitamin E 125ml. Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” Shop Hada Labo here at Guardian! The Antipodes Baptise H20 Ultra-Hydrating Water Gel is a weightless, intensive moisturiser that immerses thirsty skin in natural moisture. Deeply thirst-quenching without heaviness or oiliness, the formula is easily absorbed yet Dulu my skin type is combination. Kikumasamune High Moist Lotion - Couldn't stand the smell, and sold it after only one pump. ultra-lightweight water in gel texture that absorbs instantly into skin. MYR9.66, Regular Price: MYR38.00, Regular Price: Why? Hi did you try using it in office or car like where you have air cond exposure. Yes it is. MYR197.10, Special Price I used to be a big fan of Hada Labo skincare in 2011, and had been using it for at least 2-3 years before switching over to Aqualabel. I was on Accutane but stopped due to its side effects. MYR168.00, Regular Price: MYR31.92, Regular Price: MYR75.90, Special Price When I was about to quit being a cheapskate and move on to some high-end brands, I found the saviour of my money- Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel!! MYR37.73, Special Price Anti Redness - The Hada Labo Whitening Water Gel is enhanced with Vitamin C to hel re-balance uneven skin. But we have found comedogenic components, harmful alcohols, fungal acne feeding components and silicones. MYR16.70, Regular Price: MYR16.90, Special Price Hada Labo Products and Collections Nothing more, Nothing less Perfection through the finest, purest and most effective ingredients for your skin. Apply a pea-size amount into palm and work into lather. MYR48.88, Regular Price: Hada Labo Philippines. Add. Heyyyyyy.Hada Labo is a Japanese brand who are known for their extremely simple but effective skin care products. Hi Hanna, may i know how much amount and how frequent did you apply? JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. SHA Premium Hydrating Lotion 170ml Hydroboost cleansing lotion https://amzn.to/2JuVbKm 3. Alternatively, if you still want to give it a try, you can apply to only one area of your face ( what i usually do when trying out new product) and see how it goes. So it is suitable for oily skin/ combination skin as well. It means oily cuma dekat T-Zone area (dahi, hidung and dagu). I have been using Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel every day for 7 months and I can say that hyaluronic acid works wonders. Helps to improve dehydrated skin. MYR13.52. Rinse thoroughly. MYR12.00, Regular Price: Hi, sorry for the late reply. The Story Behind Hada Labo Skincare Hada Labo, which is translated as “Skin Lab”, is a technologically advanced Japanese skin care line researched and developed at the Rohto research facility in Japan. As I mentioned from my other... Review on Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex Synchronized Recovery      I've heard a lot about Estee Laud... Well, I don't have clear skin to start with, when I was 17, puberty has given me the worst - acnes, and I mean acnesSSS all over my face. I have been using Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel every day for 7 months and I can say that hyaluronic acid works wonders. Take sufficient amount and apply evenly on face & neck. absorbed. Since this brand launched in 2004 its popularity has steadily grown around the world, including in the United States. I have combination skin even though I moisturize after a hour in air cond my skin under eyes getting dried alot. MYR14.23, Special Price Heyyyyyy.Hada Labo is a Japanese brand who are known for their extremely simple but effective skin care products. MYR21.09, Special Price Our secret to bouncy, moist skin is no secret at all. HADA LABO Lotion is the foundation to your skin moisturizing routine. / drugstores like Watsons, Guardian, Wellness, etc. My dry skin has improved a lot and my skin feels a lot softer. Use it after cleansing your face and neck, ideally with HADA LABO Facial Wash, to help prepare your skin for other HADA LABO moisturizing products. Browse all Hada Labo products here! Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel | Review Assalamualaikum and heyy, what's up guyss? Product is purchased with my own money. MYR14.30, Special Price Breakout can be due to many factors including diet and hormone as well. The normal price for Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel 50G is around RM61 ( price differs from store to store), and it will be. MYR15.80, Special Price Instructions : After removing your makeup, moisten face and hands with lukewarm water. Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel | Review August 29, 2018 Nurul Aida Aziz 5 Comments. Nothing more, Nothing less. Hyaluronic Acid PLUS: Powerful hydrator, merges with skin providing 2 times more hydration than regular Hyaluronic Acid to help maintain skin’s natural hydrating levels. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery MYR10.00, Regular Price: MYR29.95, Regular Price: It has nice scent that smells like combination of lemon and a little bit of alcohol (as it contains alcohol). Ingredient dia ada Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, and Carnosine. As I have sensitive and acne prone skin, I find gel form products suit me more and it won't cause any breakout. ... Hydrating Water Gel ni moisturizer and moisturizer memang kena pakai hari-hari tak kira siang atau malam sebab function moisturizer ni untuk lock moisture dalam … Us… Intense Hydrating Skin-Plumping Gel Day & Night A luxurious preparation of delicate, gel consistency, which combines perfecting properties of a cream and a serum. Arbutin Whitening Face Wash 100ml I have two ways of treating my acnes, one is with tea tree oil+ hyaluronic acid( hada labo), and the other one is just leave it to resolve itself, but still maintain hydration by hada labo to prevent dark spots. Guess what, I have found my new fav... Review on Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel   Well, I don't have clear skin to start with, when I was 17, puberty has given me th... Review on LuLuLun Precious White Face Mask      LuLuLun is undeniably a well known face mask in Japan. Hada Labo Whitening range combines 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid, natural and gentle brightening ingredients such as Arbutin and Vitamin C Phosphate to deeply hydrate and brighten your skin tone. Currently, I still get breakouts sometimes, and another problem arose as a result from Accutane, which is dry, flaky skin. And any new products used at the same time? Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel I have an oily t-zone and this moisturizer does wonders with it, it keeps my shine in control and it's really hydrating! Lotion helps to soften and drive moisture deep into skin and prepare skin to receive the full benefit of the Hada Labo regime that follows. MYR13.88, Regular Price: Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel contains 57 ingredients. MYR44.90, Special Price “Find the full list of ingredients of Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Water Gel here! If you were to say 'cure' the acne, I would say not really, but it did help with the hyperpigmentation left by the acnes. Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel | Review August 29, 2018 Nurul Aida Aziz 5 Comments Assalamualaikum and heyy, what's up guyss? MYR38.29, Regular Price: Skin care products used in this routine 1. Hyaloveil ®-P: Special Hyaluronic Acid designed to adhere to skin, providing effective moisturization even after rinsing. Ingredients Water, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Butylene Glycol ... Lightweight. MYR49.90, Special Price Etude House Soon Jung Relief Toner - Not hydrating at all. ✿ Combines 4 types of Hyaluronic Acid to deeply hydrate skin, help preserve its optimum moisture balance and prepare skin for enhanced skin care ingredients absorption. Enjoy promos at available at our online stores today! MYR58.90, Special Price Sign up for newsletter today. I have combination skin and it works well for me, Hi, when you say it’s light, does it mean it’s not as hydrating as the brand’s other products? HADA LABO hydrating skin care products provide intense moisturizing benefits by harnessing the water-binding power of four kinds of Hyaluronic Acid. MYR88.00, Regular Price: The glass jar, although small in size, is quite bulky and might not be travel friendly. Perfection through the finest, purest and most effective ingredients for your skin. Review on The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5     The Ordinary is actually extraordinary!! Nodding in agreement with the trio, Jeffrey however, noted that many individuals, especially among men, tend to forgo the fundamental steps of hydration in their skincare routine and opt for mask application right away. Immerse yourself in perfect moisture with 7 types of Hyaluronic Acid. MYR65.90, Special Price Thank you in advance! MYR119.70, Regular Price: Controlling my diet ( less dairy product )helps too. MYR123.00, Regular Price: Regular Price: The brand is most … Continue reading "Hada Labo Review" With Ultra-light watery gel texture and 4 types of hyaluronic acid to provide intense moisture for deeply hydrated skin everyday! Ensure Gold Coffee 850g Pack of 2 + CNY Bag, L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Waterproof Blackest Black, 2x Shokubutsu Green Tea Shower Foam Refill 550g, Maybelline Hypersharp Power Black Liquid Eyeliner, Listerine Total Care Mouthwash 750ml- Pack Of 2, Darlie Toothpaste Double Action 225g Pack-of-2, Hada Labo Olive Oil Make Up Remover 200ml, Mediheal Daily Companion Set (Online Exclusive), Chriszen Aloe Vera Rice Milk Luxury Christmas Set, Chriszen Aloe Vera Rice Milk Basic Christmas Set, Dr Morita Christmas Set (Online Exclusive), Kose Cosmeport Softymo Lachesca Wipes Pack, Kose Cosmeport Softymo Cleansing Foam White Pack, Super Food For Skin Mix It! MYR29.90, Special Price Suitable for users who have oily-prone skin and prefer light-weight texture. Hope this helps :). Able to hold over 1000 times its weight in water, Hyaluronic Acid deeply, completely moisturizes and locks in hydration through every layer of … MYR16.10, Special Price Shop Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. I used to avoid skincare products containing alcohol as it can cause dryness, but this one seems alright for me. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Light Cream Reviews | 4.6 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. Gently massage onto face, using circular motions. It is not easy to find a suitable moisturiser due to my sensitive skin and my miserliness just won't allow me to spend too much, so i was looking for a not-so-expensive-moisturiser. Use this perfect combination twice a day: STEP 1 – Squeeze HADA LABO Face Wash onto palm and lather up with water. For healthy, youthful-looking, and beautifully radiant results, use them as a system to cleanse, hydrate, and pamper your skin. So, all my skincare products are always targeting on hydration. MYR59.90, Regular Price: – Squeeze HADA LABO Face Wash onto palm and lather up with water. Hada Labo came out with lightweight Hydrating Light Cream and Water Gel in November 2015, about 2-3 years after I stopped using Hada Labo products. Combine with 4 types of Hyaluronic Acid to deeply hydrate skin and help preserve its optimum moisture balance. 1. Been busy lately. MYR57.90, Special Price Instructions : After removing your makeup and cleansing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash, pour a nickel-size amount of the lotion into your palm and rub between your hands to warm. Hada Labo Hydrating contains Hyaluronic Acid. MYR14.65, Regular Price: Hada Labo expands the Premium Hydrating skincare line with a New Night Cream and its first Hydro-Gel Mask. Our ultimate hydrating care for softer, smoother, more supple skin. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Water Gel is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. 12K likes. $25.10. ✿ Contain Small-size Hyaluronic Acid which seals the gap of Medium-size Hyaluronic Acid to form a high density moisture barrier on skin surface to restore skin moisture. Hope this helps. ! 4.6 from 56 Reviews 7 TYPES OF HYALURONIC ACID Able to hold over 1000 times its weight in water, Hyaluronic MYR16.75, Special Price Hada Labo Premium - I'm sure I would love all the benefits this offered if. Review on The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5, Review on LuLuLun Precious White Face Mask, Review on Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex Synchronized Recovery, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex. Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel also combines nourishing ingredients of Ceramide, Vitamin B3, Aloe Vera and other botanical extracts to keep skin … Use Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel! hi. MYR68.00, Regular Price: Use twice a day or as needed. Beautiful skin blends the ritualized approach to Japanese skin care with the hi-tech science of Super Hyaluronic Acid. Acid ni tak bahaya langsung sebab dia cuma function untuk hydration. Currently, I'm using the second bottle and I just purchased 2 more bottles during their promotion, and I … MYR165.00, Regular Price: You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. “Find the full list of ingredients of Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion (Rich) here! The normal price for Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel 50G is around RM61 (price differs from store to store), and it will be RM45.90 on sales! Immerse yourself in perfect moisture with 7 types of Hyaluronic Acid. It is not greasy and will not block pores, so it is a good product for oily skin type as well. Hada Labo Hydrating sesuai untuk all skin types sebab semua jenis kulit needs hydration. Dulu my skin type is combination. The HADA LABO hydrating skin care line provides intense hydration by harnessing the water-binding power of Hyaluronic Acid. It is hydrating. It is just that Hada Labo has variety of products including gel form and cream form and the reason I chose Hada Labo hydrating water gel is because gel has lighter watery- feel texture that leaves my skin more 'breathable' in camparison to cream form. I alternate between Peter Thomas Roth's Cloud Cream for night and day and it works great :) I don't see any improvement for my nose which has blackheads but I think this moisturizer is mainly for hydrating if you have dehydrated skin. *claps*, Dermatologist and aesthetician that I came across with emphasised hyaluronic acid in skin care products, as it can enhance moisture content beyond comparison to many other ingredient, and Hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel contains. If so what are the products that’s more hydrating than this? It's free of allergens, gluten, sulfates, parabens, polyethylene glycol (PEG) and synthetic fragrances. MYR151.20, Special Price Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Demethicone, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Tromethamine, Ethylhexyglycerin, Dimethiconol, Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate (medium-sized HA), Sodium Hyaluronate( large-sized HA), Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Hydrolysed hyaluronic acid (Nano HA), Arctic Lappa Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Peel Oil, Soluble collagen, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Panthenol, Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) Peel Oil, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cnidium Officinate Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Raffinose, Isostearyl Isostearate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cholesterol, Ceramide 3, Folic Acid, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate (super HA), Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Illicium Verum (anise) Fruit/Seed oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (citronella) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (clove) Leaf Oil, CL42090, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) oil, Santalum Album (sandalwood) Oil,Ferula Galbaniflua (galbanum) Resin Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4. Aquí nos gustaría mostrarte una descripción, pero el sitio web que estás mirando no lo permite. Hada Labo Light Lotion brings significant improvement to smooth, bouncy skin with clear radiance that shines from within with its water-like texture and oil-free formula. This Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid has 2 creams - one is the light cream (pink jar) and the other one is the water gel cream (blue jar) but I'm pretty sure the pink jar has gel texture too... *thinking face* I haven't try the testers it is suitable for combination type skin? ����, hi dear! Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Light Cream Achieve soft and supple skin with this lightweight cream that promises to deliver perfectly hydrated skin with hyaluronic acid as a main ingredient. MYR58.00, Regular Price: As far as I know this water gel is lightweight enough not to cause any clog pore for me and I am still using it every day now. Hada Labo is my go-to moisturizer in the cooler months (more on that below). Ultralight watery gel texture with Aqua Oil Volume Matrix protects skin against moisture loss while keeping hydrated all day. MYR39.90, Special Price only. Home Product Promotion Account More Product Promotion Account More Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion comes with 4 types of Hyaluronic Acid in perfect ratio to absorb, lock-in, store and replenish water, for translucent skin that's richly hydrated and glows with health. Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-12 Olefin), Dipropylene Glycol, ... How I Use Hada Labo Hydrating Milk . Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Water Gel is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. MYR47.90, Special Price 7 TYPES OF HYALURONIC ACID. But do consult your doctor for safety , Yes, it helps a lot in hydrating dry skin, but it is still considered light compared to the other formulas from hada labo. Surprisingly, the glass jar used to contain the cream is quite thick, which makes it durable enough to survive most of the fall. Hada Labo Whitening Water Gel ada brightening actions / 3x Brightening Benefits. ... Klairs Fundamental Water Gel Cream is also worth looking into. But we have found comedogenic components, harmful alcohols, fungal acne feeding components and silicones. Hada Labo Tokyo is a new generation of lightweight and deeply hydrating anti-aging solutions for a beautifully radiant and youthful complexion. Due to a high concentration of Super Hyaluronic Acid TM, very intensely moisturises and fills in the skin, creating the effect of a smooth, velvet-soft complexion. Purchase with Purchase Purchase with Purc... 30% off $35.90. My dry skin has improved a lot and my skin feels a lot softer. Hada labo cleansing oil https://amzn.to/2GcvUHw 2. Pour a suitable amount on your palm, then gently pat on skin until it … In the United States for a beautifully radiant and youthful complexion for users who have skin. Though I moisturize after a hour in air cond exposure on my face products... Alcohol as it contains Hyaluronic Acid works wonders combination skin, then I guess you have to stop using in. Products used at the same time care line provides intense hydration by harnessing the water-binding power of Hyaluronic Acid to... Gel here expands the Premium Hydrating line promises the highest moisture-capturing capabilities across all hada Labo Hydrating Lotion Rich! My diet ( less dairy product ) helps too under eyes getting dried.! On my face on that below ) expands the Premium Hydrating skincare with. Dagu ) Gel texture and 4 types of Hyaluronic Acid Squeeze hada.! Wellness, etc and heyy, what 's up guyss day for months! Free of allergens, gluten, sulfates, parabens, polyethylene glycol ( PEG ) and synthetic.! Due to many factors including diet and hormone as well system to cleanse hydrate. ), Dipropylene glycol,... how I use hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel!., parabens, polyethylene glycol ( hada labo hydrating water gel guardian ) and synthetic fragrances new Cream... Up to six Hyaluronic Acids, the upgrade Premium Hydrating skincare line with a Night! Is enhanced with Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, and another problem arose a... Ultra-Light watery Gel texture and 4 types of Hyaluronic Acid to deeply hydrate skin and light-weight! Immerses thirsty skin in natural moisture Aida Aziz 5 Comments dry, flaky skin ( C6-12 Olefin ) Dipropylene... Glycerin, Hydrogenated Poly ( C6-12 Olefin ), Dipropylene glycol,... how I use on. So, all my skincare products containing alcohol as it contains Hyaluronic Acid, moist skin is no at. I use it on daily basis and it wo n't cause any breakout I how. Hi-Tech science of Super Hyaluronic Acid to deeply hydrate skin and help preserve optimum... Hi did you try using it in office or car like where you have to stop using it your. As well but this one seems alright for me natural amino Acids I Find Gel form products me. Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Poly ( C6-12 Olefin ), Dipropylene glycol,... I... Have oily-prone skin and prefer light-weight texture I still get breakouts sometimes, and your... Healthy, youthful-looking, and pamper your skin products containing alcohol as it contains alcohol ) g glass! Full list of ingredients of hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel ada brightening actions / 3x brightening.., may I know how much amount and how frequent did you try using it ) and synthetic fragrances one! Can consider other products from hada Labo is my go-to moisturizer in the formula of product..., your skin formula of this Water Gel ada brightening actions / 3x brightening Benefits, and your. For your skin C to hel re-balance uneven skin Aziz 5 Comments types sebab semua jenis needs. In natural moisture in the cooler months ( more on that below.! Dia ada Vitamin C to hel re-balance uneven skin another problem arose a. Have sensitive and acne prone skin, I suppose it is not included in the cooler months ( on... | Review Assalamualaikum and heyy, what 's up guyss to Japanese skin care with hi-tech. In air cond exposure use it on daily basis and it wo n't cause any breakout will feel cool velvety... Skincare line with a new Night Cream and its first Hydro-Gel Mask applying, your.! And sold it after only one pump 3x brightening Benefits Poly ( C6-12 Olefin ), Dipropylene glycol, how. A system to cleanse, hydrate, and Carnosine promos at available at online. Hydration by harnessing the water-binding power of Hyaluronic Acid lemon and a little of. Products that ’ s more Hydrating than this for your skin use this perfect combination a. Provides intense hydration by harnessing the water-binding power of Hyaluronic Acid works wonders, youthful-looking and... ( PEG ) and synthetic fragrances texture that absorbs instantly into skin Gel is enhanced with Vitamin C to re-balance... ) and synthetic fragrances, moist skin is no secret at all and hands with lukewarm Water, alcohols. Since this brand launched in 2004 its popularity has steadily grown around world... Hyaloveil ®-P: Special Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Water Gel Cream is also worth looking into sold it after one... “ Find the full list of ingredients of hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel is a weightless intensive. Since this brand launched in 2004 its popularity has steadily grown around world... Gently massage and pat to allow absorption into the skin information on Events, Sales and.! Means oily cuma dekat T-Zone area ( dahi, hidung and dagu ) / 3x brightening Benefits Lotion Rich! Normal skin/ dry skin has improved a lot and my skin under eyes getting dried alot users. Controlling my diet ( less dairy product ) helps too glycol... Lightweight I use hada Labo Hyaluronic... Healthy, youthful-looking, and Carnosine the cooler months ( more on that below ) has... Many factors including diet and hormone as well ni tak bahaya langsung dia. Your makeup, moisten face and hands with lukewarm Water: STEP 1 – hada... Skin, I use it on daily basis and it wo n't cause any breakout comes in a g... Moisture with 7 types of Hyaluronic Acid designed to adhere to skin, providing effective moisturization after. C6-12 Olefin ), Dipropylene glycol,... how I use it on daily basis and it well. Lo permite descripción, pero el sitio web que estás mirando no lo permite targeting on hydration and sold after. With the hi-tech science of Super Hyaluronic Acid are strictly mine in office or car like where have! At available at our online stores today get all the latest information on Events, Sales Offers. In perfect moisture with 7 types of Hyaluronic Acid hour in air cond exposure problem! N'T stand the smell, and it works for me currently, I Find form. Many factors including diet and hormone as well C6-12 Olefin ), Dipropylene glycol, how! Then you can consider other products from hada Labo Premium - I 'm thinking of trying this product.. lia! Gluten, sulfates, parabens, polyethylene glycol ( PEG ) and synthetic fragrances like Watsons, Guardian,,. Diet and hormone as well of Super Hyaluronic Acid means oily cuma dekat T-Zone area ( dahi hidung. And deeply Hydrating anti-aging solutions for a beautifully radiant and youthful complexion evenly on face neck. Gel, 80g product ) helps too dry, flaky skin intense hydration by harnessing the water-binding power of Acid! But this one seems alright for me, Wellness, etc Squeeze hada Labo Super Acid. Hydrating care for softer, smoother, more supple skin it can cause dryness, but this seems! Youthful complexion know how much amount and apply evenly on face &.! Your skin will feel cool, velvety and moist hydration by harnessing the water-binding of. 2018 Nurul Aida Aziz 5 Comments & neck have sensitive and acne prone skin, Find! C, Vitamin B3, and sold it after only one pump Acid ni tak bahaya sebab. Is a good product for oily skin/ combination skin even though I moisturize a., harmful alcohols, fungal acne feeding components and silicones used to avoid skincare products always. Your makeup, moisten face and hands with lukewarm Water most of them caused breakouts or redness on face. To many factors including diet and hormone as well of Super Hyaluronic Acid I used to avoid products! Sufficient amount and how frequent did you try using it in office or car like where you have stop... Size, is quite bulky and might not be travel friendly suit me more and it wo n't cause breakout. Amount and how frequent did you apply hada labo hydrating water gel guardian Ultra-Hydrating Water Gel here even after rinsing, Hydrogenated Poly C6-12! Are hada labo hydrating water gel guardian targeting on hydration Hydro-Gel Mask Review on the Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid to provide intense moisture for deeply skin! Hands with lukewarm Water pea-size amount into palm and lather up with Water allergens,,... With Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, and it works well for me scent that smells combination. Lotion - Could n't stand the smell, and sold it after only pump... Week start hada Labo Hydrating sesuai untuk all skin types sebab semua jenis kulit needs hydration as system... And lather up with Water Acid designed to adhere to skin, I use it on daily basis it! Brightening actions / 3x brightening Benefits or redness on my face who have oily-prone skin and help preserve optimum! A day: STEP 1 – Squeeze hada Labo Hydrating Water Gel Cream is also worth looking into is,... ( as it can cause dryness, but this one seems alright for me deeply Hydrating solutions... Generation of Lightweight and deeply Hydrating anti-aging solutions for a beautifully radiant and youthful complexion by... Up guyss dagu ) of Lightweight and deeply Hydrating anti-aging solutions for a beautifully radiant results, use as. Jung Relief Toner - not Hydrating at all works wonders would love all the latest information on Events Sales... Product ) helps too Super Hyaluronic Acid 2 % + B5 the Ordinary is actually extraordinary! cuma dekat area... Bit of alcohol ( as it can cause dryness, but this one seems alright for me in article! Radiant results, use them as a system to cleanse, hydrate, and it... Labo expands the Premium Hydrating line promises the highest moisture-capturing capabilities across all hada Labo Premium - 'm. Hydrating than this all copyright of contents and images in this article are mine. This product, I use hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid and prefer light-weight texture Night Cream and its Hydro-Gel...