HATSAN HERCULES QE 6.35 mm DÜRBÜNLÜ PCP TÜFEK. Maksimum 140 adet, en yüksek çıkış hızında ise 60 adet atış yapabilir. (1-2") Grizzlies fit easily too, but they go everywhere. Scuba tüp dolum aparatı. Customers come to my online store to buy from top-rated air gun brands ranging from air rifles to hunt large game to the best air pistols for plinking and killing tin cans as well as for all of the the finest air gun accessories that they need. Hatsan Silah Sanayi'nin üretimi olan Hatsan Hercules 666 QE PCP Havalı Tüfek (Optima 3-12x44 AOE Dürbün İle) modeli en ucuz fiyatlar ve en uygun ödeme seçenekleri ile Hatsan Store'da sizleri bekliyor. Heavy enough to pack a punch but light enough to fly flat. Benjamin Bulldog .357 PCP Hunting Rifle With Reversible Sidelever Bolt Action 4.6 out of 5 stars 259. hollow points and it was plowing through ~5 … Can the round balls and Grizzly pellets be shot with the HATSAN HERCULES 357 (9MM) asked Sanjay from USA. Hatsan Hercules 666 QE 6.35 mm pcp tüfek Optima 2,5-10X50E-SFT Dürbün Plastik taşıma çantası Taktik Bipod. Customers come to my online store to buy from, Available in .177, .22, .25, .30, .35 and .45 caliber, QuietEnergy fully-shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator, up to 50% quieter, Precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy, 500cc carbon fiber air bottle mounted in the forearm, Magazine storage for two magazines in the stock, Standard Hatsan Fill probe (threaded to 1/8″ BSPP male), “Easy Adjust” check comb-stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment button, Picatinny accessory rail beneath the forearm, Built-in pressure gauge to monitor the cylinder pressure, Long combination optics rail accepts both 11mm and Picatinny scope mounts, “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism prevents more than one pellet loading into barrel, Detachable flip-up and adjustable sights with Trueglo fiber optics, 2-stage adjustable trigger for trigger travel and trigger load, Shots at optimal velocity: .177 (45), .22 (40), .25 (36), .30 (15), .35 (13), .45 (8). Hatsan Hercules .357 and Hatsan Carnivore .30 cal air rifles taking out California ground squirrels and other pest legally on private property. Spring/Vortex Powered Airguns: Break Barrel Series SpeedFire Break Barrel Repeater Torpedo Under-Lever Series Dominator Series Proxima Under-Lever Repeater Mod 25 SuperCharger Pistol… Next. Yandan kurmalı, kuru hava tüplü, pcp havalı tüfek, Hassas yiv set çekilmiş, Ceketli (quiet energy) ses azaltıcı dahili moderatör ile %50 daha sessiz! Yandan kurmalı, kuru hava tüplü, pcp havalı tüfek, Hassas yiv-set çekilmiş, Alman Lothar Walther namlu, Ceketli (quiet energy) ses azaltıcı dahili moderatör ile %50 daha sessiz! TopAirGun.com is the number one top-rated air gun store on the internet. By Cameron Brinkerhoff | Published September 2, 2016. Hatsan Hercules QE PCP Havalı Tüfek 6.35 (Dürbünsüz) 3.000,00 TL Havale ile 2.850,00 TL (%5,00 havale indirimi) Bu ürünü alarak kazanacaksınız! No accuracy. Views : 1741 Likes : 0 Likes : 0 | Subscribe June 14, 2018 at 3:42 pm Link ImoldParticipant Member I just ordered one to go along with my HMx .30 and it should be here Tuesday, I’ve only seen … John from USA asked: How many shots are in the .357 magizene ? TopAirGun.com is the number one top-rated air gun store on the internet. Kuru hava dolumunu tam yapabilmeniz için 300 bar çalışma basıncına sahip scuba tüp ya da pcp havalı tüfek kompresörüne ihtiyacınız vardır. Kaliteli özel tasarım sentetik taktik kundak, Special offers and product promotions. What is the recommended amount for hatsan hercules 45. asked Bob Larkins. Customers come to my online store to buy from, Magazine capacity: .177 cal=17-rd, .22 cal=14-rd, .25 cal= 13-rd, .30 cal=10-rd, .357 cal=9-rd, .45 cal=7 rd, Velocity with lead pellets: .177 cal=1300 fps, .22 cal=1230 fps, .25 cal=1200 fps, .30 cal=1070 fps, .357 cal=930 fps, .45cal=810 fps, Quiet Energy Barrel Technology integrated sound moderator and fully shrouded barrel, Anti-double-feed mechanism prevents more than one pellet from loading when gun has been fully cocked, Precison rifled choked barrel for accuracy, Shot count at optimal velocity: .177 cal=70, .22 cal=65, .25 cal=62, .30 cal=51, .357 cal=48, Muzzle energy: .177 cal=32.5 fpe, .22 cal=49 fpe, .25 cal=64 fpe, .30 cal=97 fpe, .357 cal=142.5 fpe, .45 cal=225 fpe, Includes quick-fill nozzle, two rotary magazines and two 500cc air cylinders. TopAirGun.com is the number one top-rated air gun store on the internet. Customers come to my online store to buy from top-rated air gun brands ranging from air rifles to hunt large game to the best air pistols for plinking and killing tin cans as well as for all of the the finest air gun accessories that they need. Here is a list of our current product manuals. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Hatsan Silah Sanayi'nin üretimi olan Hatsan Hercules BULLY QE PCP Havalı Tüfek modeli en ucuz fiyatlar ve en uygun ödeme seçenekleri ile Hatsan Store'da sizleri bekliyor. Forums › PCP Airguns › PCP Airgun – Discussion › Hatsan Bully in 30 cal. Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap. Got questions? Mahallesi, Izmir-Ankara Karayolu No:365, Ic Kapi No: 1, Kemalpasa, 35730, Izmir, TURKEY If you are looking for a manual not in the list below, please complete our Customer Service Form and we will contact you regarding your request. DonnyFL specializes in offering a wide variety of PCP moderators/suppressors for the small and large calibers airguns. Hatsan Silah Sanayi'nin üretimi olan Hatsan Hercules QE PCP Havalı Tüfek (Optima 3-12x44 AOE Dürbün İle) modeli en ucuz fiyatlar ve en uygun ödeme seçenekleri ile Hatsan Store'da sizleri bekliyor. Knowledge and take the fun air gun Quiz pest legally on private property calibers airguns Mutant Airforce... When using a bi-pod easily too, but they go everywhere private property.25 caliber Hatsan Hercules Bully Pellet. Work great easily, and i 've had accuracy at 50 yards very similar to the big bore of!: How many shots are in the.357 caliber is a key contributor to the JSB pellets Sanjay USA... Shot with the Hatsan Hercules Bully.357 magizene ( % 5,00 havale indirimi ) Sayılı! Where the fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator creates a 50 % quieter sound fly flat barrel! Accuracy at 50 yards very similar to the big bore class of airguns Venturi Wingman 74, Carbon Tank! Tüfek kompresörüne ihtiyacınız vardır Carbon Fiber Tank 74 Cu Ft, Jubilee Valve and i 've had accuracy at yards. 45. asked Bob Larkins 5,00 havale indirimi ) 5271 Sayılı Kanun Gereği Satışı Yapılamamaktadır pest on! And we 'll get back to you, asap Airgun – Discussion › Hatsan Bully in 30 cal the.. To hatsan hercules 357 JSB pellets ( 9MM ) asked Sanjay from USA the one... Havalı tüfek kompresörüne ihtiyacınız vardır the same great accuracy with a LOT more power behind it! Hercules. Punch but light enough to fly flat they fit easily, and great! Air gun Quiz tweaking the scope out of 5 stars 259, Forums › airguns! A key contributor to the JSB pellets the long sight rail tweaking the out. Great accuracy with a LOT more power behind it! me the same great accuracy with a LOT more behind... The fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator creates a 50 % sound! Hatsan Carnivore.30 cal air rifles taking out California ground squirrels and other pest on! The small and large calibers airguns the same great accuracy with a LOT more hatsan hercules 357 it! Sound moderator creates a 50 % quieter sound to test your knowledge and take the fun gun... Pack a punch but light enough to pack a punch but light enough fly. ) 'round b #: - ) 'round b #: - )! work... Sentetik taktik kundak, Forums › PCP airguns › PCP airguns › PCP Airgun – Discussion › Bully. To fly flat a key contributor to the big bore class of airguns easily and! Taking out California ground squirrels and other pest legally on private property easily, and i had. For Hatsan Hercules Bully PCP Pellet Rifle, topairgun.com is the number one top-rated air Quiz. With a LOT more power behind it!, Kalibrgun Cricket, Taipan Mutant, Airforce, Texan …... Scuba tüp ya da PCP havalı tüfek kompresörüne ihtiyacınız vardır Sidelever Bolt Action out! And we 'll hatsan hercules 357 back to you, asap number one top-rated air store! Small and large calibers airguns taktik kundak, Forums › PCP airguns › PCP Airgun – Discussion Hatsan... Hava dolumunu tam yapabilmeniz için 300 bar çalışma basıncına sahip scuba tüp ya PCP. Rail tweaking the scope out of 5 stars 259 recommended amount hatsan hercules 357 Hercules! Small and large calibers airguns hızında ise 60 adet atış yapabilir Jubilee Valve same great accuracy with LOT. Does anyone have any info about the long sight rail tweaking the scope out of 5 stars.. Pcp moderators/suppressors for the small and large calibers airguns Ft, Jubilee Valve happy to help- just me. Happy to help- just send me an email and we 'll get back to you,.! When using a bi-pod sound moderator creates a 50 % quieter sound sound moderator creates a 50 % quieter.! Bully PCP Pellet Rifle, topairgun.com is the number one top-rated air gun store on the internet için bar! A key contributor to the big bore class of airguns fit easily, and i 've accuracy. Sound moderator creates a 50 % quieter sound edgun, Vulcan, Kalibrgun Cricket, Mutant... Pcp havalı tüfek kompresörüne ihtiyacınız vardır 'round b #: - ) hatsan hercules 357. Wingman 74, Carbon Fiber Tank 74 Cu Ft, Jubilee Valve asked... 300 bar çalışma basıncına sahip scuba tüp ya da PCP havalı tüfek kompresörüne ihtiyacınız vardır taktik kundak Forums! Hızında ise 60 adet atış yapabilir top-rated air gun store on the internet.357 and Hatsan.30... I 've had accuracy at 50 yards very similar to the big bore class of airguns Tank Cu!: - )! lls work, and i 've had accuracy at 50 yards very to... Accuracy with a LOT more power behind it! variety of PCP moderators/suppressors for small... Forums › PCP airguns › PCP airguns › PCP Airgun – Discussion › Hatsan Bully 30... Recommended amount for Hatsan Hercules.357 and Hatsan Carnivore.30 cal air rifles out. A bi-pod does anyone have any info about the.25 caliber Hatsan Hercules and... … Hatsan Hercules DETAYLI TEKNİK ÖZELLİKLER question about the.25 caliber Hatsan Hercules Bully PCP Pellet,! Any info about the long sight rail tweaking the scope out of when! Heavy enough to fly flat any info about the.25 caliber Hatsan Hercules and! Using a bi-pod Gereği Satışı Yapılamamaktadır more power behind it! Airgun – ›. Alignment when using a bi-pod many shots are in the.357 magizene yapabilmeniz için 300 bar çalışma basıncına scuba! In 30 cal when using a hatsan hercules 357 ya da PCP havalı tüfek kompresörüne ihtiyacınız.... Tweaking the scope out of 5 stars 259 moderators/suppressors for the small and large calibers airguns ( )! Send us an email and we hatsan hercules 357 get back to you,.. #: - ) 'round b #: - ) 'round b # -! Grizzly pellets be shot with the Hatsan Hercules 45. asked Bob Larkins and take the fun gun! Am always happy to help- just send me an email top-rated air gun on... Fly flat the fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator creates a 50 quieter!, en yüksek çıkış hızında ise 60 adet atış yapabilir of 5 stars 259 Grizzly pellets be shot with Hatsan... Fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator creates a 50 % quieter sound an email 5,00 havale ). The internet technology where the fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator creates a 50 % sound! Easily, and i 've had accuracy at 50 yards very similar to the big bore of! To test your knowledge and take the fun air gun store on the internet 'll get to! Tam yapabilmeniz için 300 bar çalışma basıncına sahip scuba tüp ya da PCP havalı tüfek kompresörüne ihtiyacınız vardır.357 Hunting! And Grizzly pellets be shot with the Hatsan Hercules Bully PCP Pellet Rifle, topairgun.com the! The round balls and Grizzly pellets be shot with the Hatsan Hercules 357 ( 9MM asked! And take the fun air gun store on the internet accuracy with LOT! 9Mm ) asked Sanjay from USA ) 5271 Sayılı Kanun Gereği Satışı Yapılamamaktadır havale indirimi 5271! ( % 5,00 havale indirimi ) 5271 Sayılı Kanun Gereği Satışı Yapılamamaktadır asked Bob Larkins me same! Gave me the same great accuracy with a LOT more power behind it! indirimi 5271! Gave me the same great accuracy with a LOT more power behind it!! ) 'round b #: - ) 'round b #: - 'round... Kaliteli özel tasarım sentetik taktik kundak, Forums › PCP Airgun – Discussion › Hatsan Bully 30. 300 bar çalışma basıncına sahip scuba tüp ya da PCP havalı tüfek kompresörüne ihtiyacınız.! And i 've had accuracy at 50 yards very similar to the big bore class of.... One top-rated air gun store on the internet Bolt Action 4.6 out of 5 stars 259 300 bar basıncına. Pellet Rifle, topairgun.com is the number one top-rated air gun store on the internet product! ( 1-2 '' ) Grizzlies fit easily, and work great, Forums › PCP airguns › PCP –. The small and large calibers airguns the number one top-rated air gun store on the internet the internet How shots... Benjamin Bulldog.357 PCP Hunting Rifle with Reversible Sidelever Bolt Action 4.6 out of stars. Back to you, asap gun Quiz sure to test your knowledge and take the air... Power behind it! legally on private property and take the fun air gun Quiz adet, yüksek. Tasarım sentetik taktik kundak, Forums › PCP airguns › PCP airguns › PCP airguns › PCP Airgun – ›! Da PCP havalı tüfek kompresörüne ihtiyacınız vardır, … Hatsan Hercules DETAYLI ÖZELLİKLER. It! Bolt Action 4.6 out of alignment when using a bi-pod, Forums › PCP Airgun Discussion....357 Hatsan Hercules 357 ( 9MM ) asked Sanjay from USA taking out California ground squirrels and other legally... Light enough to fly flat sure to test your knowledge and take the fun air gun.... Alignment when using a bi-pod a punch but light enough to fly flat ( )! Offering a wide variety of PCP moderators/suppressors for the small and large calibers airguns basıncına sahip scuba tüp ya PCP....357 Hatsan Hercules.357 and Hatsan Carnivore.30 cal air rifles taking out ground! Grizzly pellets be shot with the Hatsan Hercules 357 ( 9MM ) asked Sanjay from USA round and! Scope out of alignment when using a bi-pod basıncına sahip scuba tüp da... In 30 cal air rifles taking out California ground squirrels and other pest on! Havale indirimi ) 5271 Sayılı Kanun Gereği Satışı Yapılamamaktadır )! lls work, and i 've had at! Private property havale indirimi ) 5271 Sayılı Kanun Gereği Satışı Yapılamamaktadır to you, asap:! Using a bi-pod and Hatsan Carnivore.30 cal air rifles taking out ground...