Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for kirkland greek-yogurt and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. I used my Nima Sensor to test these popular Costco-Kirkland brand products. Get full nutrition facts for other Kirkland Signature products and all your other favorite brands. We buy an 18 pack of Greek Yogurt every week, and usually stuck with Chobani since Dannon doens't taste very good IMO. Kirkland openly teamed up with candy company Jelly Belly to sell their signature “gourmet” jelly beans. Calorie Goal 1,900 cal. Este producto no tiene ninguna receta relacionada. My 11 month nephew LOVES yogurt. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. So the 2-32 oz. I've never tried the Costco Kirkland Signature Organic Greek Yogurt so I decided to give it a try and review it here! What’s left is a creamy, rich yogurt with less sugar, more carbs, and a tart taste. The Kirkland Greek Yogurt is made by a German company called Ehrmann. I knew the black cherry would be my favorite but that’s because I’m obsessed with anything cherry flavored. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. They often pack up to 26 grams. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Kirkland Signature Greek Yogurt Plain Nonfat Gluten Free. Starbucks coffee. An Excellent Source of Protein. Additional delivery fees may apply, including redelivery charges if applicable. Those key lime pie-flavored options, though? Discontinued Products). (I did try the latter a few weeks ago and found it to be decent, but much runnier than the thick Costco version). It's a good pick for Greek yogurt skeptics. 100 / 2,000 cal left. Do you notice any differences? If Greek yogurt is properly sealed and refrigerated at the right temperature, it can be safe to eat yogurt 14 to 24 days after the sell-by date, but the taste will become more sour as the product gets older. Kirkland Signature Organic Greek Nonfat Yogurt, Plain, 3 lbs The longer the yogurt sits in the fridge, the more watery substance forms on top of the yogurt. Serving Size: oz (170 g grams) Amount Per Serving. Ansel likes this brand, (pronounced Fa-yeh) because it doesn’t have a lot of added sugar. Never saw Kirkland brand before this week and it was 4 bucks cheaper then the Chobani, same size pack. Delivered in as fast as 1 hour . $18.29 / Each. According to Taub-Dix, this store brand option might be less expensive—but still has a nutritional profile similar to leading brands. Log Food. 0g Fat . Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for kirkland greek-yogurt and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. That is a lot of yogurt to go through. "For people who say they don't like Greek yogurt, full-fat may be a good place to start," Taub-Dix offers. I purchased this product with my own money and the opinions in this review are strictly my own. We haven’t tried it yet but if you eat a lot of yogurt, this is probably a more economical choice as it’s only priced at 9 cents/oz. less yogurt for $.20. Cholesterol 290g. Join the discussion today. Per serving: 100 calories, 0 g fat (0 g sat), 11 g carbs, 4 g sugar, 55 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 14 g protein. That is a lot of yogurt to go through. "Chobani Less Sugar yogurt provides the same high-protein benefit of Greek, without the excessive sugar of other brands," says Taub-Dix. Per serving: 90 calories, 0 g fat (0 g sat), 7 g carbs, 5 g sugar, 60 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 15 g protein. Tags: Kirkland Signature. Four blueberry, four strawberry, four vanilla and three black cherry. She uses it as a replacement for sour cream on taco night. Below is a list of some of the major brands of Greek yogurt & their ingredients. Have you tried the “new” variety? 1g Fiber . (Part 3 of 3), Who makes Kirkland products? Of course, since I enjoyed it so much and ate so much of it, it was time for it to follow the route of so many other of my beloved Costco items and get discontinued (It’s Gone? 23g Protein . 10g Total Carbs . Four blueberry, four strawberry, four vanilla and three black cherry. 100 Cal. 9g Net Carbs . Related products Daisy Brand Sour Cream, 3 lb $ 4.89. Costco Kirkland Signature Organic Greek Yogurt I tend to eat a lot of Greek yogurt because I like how much protein it has! Sodium 2,175g. When my father mentioned seeing the new Kirkland plain Greek yogurt at Costco, I was reluctant to try it…with two 32-ounce containers, what if I hate it? Greek yogurt or SKYR are the only two kinds of yogurt I purchase for my husband! Seems like a major price increase, and I’ll be shopping elsewhere to price compare. Greek yogurt, an increasingly popular alternative to standard yogurt, is popping up in grocery aisles across the country and making its way into health-conscious recipes.This trendy alternative is creamier in texture than other yogurts, and is also low in fat, higher in protein and offers all kinds of great active bacterial cultures to help with digestion. I don’t know what they have for babies but, given their huge selection of yogurt (especially given how few varieties they tend to have of any given product), they might just have something for your nephew. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Serving Size: 1 cup Serving Weight: 8oz (227g) Nutrient Value % Goal; Calories 130.0---Total Carbs 10.0g: 33.3% Net Carbs info: 9.0g: At Costco you can get four-pound jars of sugary goodness featuring 49 different flavors that are kosher and fat free. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. “If that is a certification you’re looking for, then this brand could be your best bet,” says Taub-Dix. But yogurt is also on some lists of foods to avoid if you have IBS. Add your own fresh fruit and almond butter for flavor. Last Updated on June 3, 2019 by Michael Joseph. According to Taub-Dix, this one is similar in nutrition to Stonyfield and Oikos, but with 20 extra calories from the flavoring. How does this food fit into your daily goals? I wanted to make the same comment about Costco’s Kirkland Greek Yogurt. I would bring them back to the store or call. Streamline your next shopping trip with these nutritionist-backed picks, all from the best Greek yogurt brands in the game. Kirkland Signature Greek Yogourt 0% Variety Pack (15PK) 2.13KG. Greek yogurt makers add an extra step to their process so that excess water, lactose, and minerals drain out. Thoughts? Why trust us? ; Yogurt Starter – any brand of yogurt with just milk and live cultures. Greek yogurt makers add an extra step to their process so that excess water, lactose, and minerals drain out. The Kirkland Signature Non-Fat Greek Yogurt is priced at … ( Log Out /  2.50g. The Kirkland Signature Greek Yogurt With Fruit is priced at $10.49. Item number 558297. Does Costco carry any yogurt that is geared towards babies? Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Kirkland Signature Greek Yogurt Plain Nonfat Gluten Free. Those key lime pie-flavored options, though? Women's Health may earn commission from the links on this page, but we only feature products we believe in. "A farmer-owned dairy producer for over 100 years, Tillamook prides itself in wholesome, simple ingredients," says Blakely. It comes in a two-pack for a total of 64 ounces for 6.99 here in Utah. 64 % 23g Protein. "It's creamy and delicious.” (Seriously, it makes a fab sour cream swap.). This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Sodium 2,225g. You'll reap the benefits either way. Plus, it's … Calorie Goal 1,900 cal. 0 %--Fat. None of the yogurts had a best before date earlier than the date on the box. 65 / 2,300g left. Related products Daisy Brand Sour Cream, 3 lb $ 4.89. All prices listed are delivered prices from Costco Business Centre. Many plain yogurts clock in at around seven grams of the sweet stuff per serving, because of naturally-occurring sugars. Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time. 1 2 3. protein than a regular tub, according to Bonnie Taub-Dix, RDN, author of Read It Before You Eat It. Milk – Whole Milk yields the thickest yogurt. Per serving: 80 calories, 0 g fat (0 g sat), 8 g carbs, 6 g sugar, 45 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 12 g protein. : Calorie breakdown: 0% fat, 29% carbs, 71% protein. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Per serving: 90 calories, 0 fat (0 g sat), 6 g carbs, 4 g sugar, 65 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 16 g protein. : Calorie Breakdown: 0% fat, 22% carbs, 78% prot. I purchased your Kirkland greek yogurt with the different fruits in them, only to my surprise there was no frit in six of the containers, how did this happen. Per serving: 140 calories, 6 g fat (3.5 g sat), 7 g carbs, 7 g sugar, 70 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 13 g protein. Even coffee snobs may be intrigued by a few of Costco’s relatively … Confirmed. Serving Size : 170 gram. Kirkland Greek Yogurt Kirkland Greek Yogurt - Yogurt. Elegant 5.9% Balkan-style Yogurt 10 kg. Cherry Compote with Honey Yogurt. remove add---cup. The only ingredient is “cultured pasteurized Grade A nonfat milk”, plus the cultures. If you haven't swapped your conventional yogurt out for Greek yogurt, well, what are you waiting for?! Full fat maybe? The only problem is that it’s the only flavor they sell. 10g Total Carbs . I didn’t notice a difference when they switched and was very happy with the other version too (and yes, liked the cheaper price and double containers too! Kirkland greek yogurt nutrition images e993 com kirkland signature organic greek nonfat yogurt plain 3 lbs greek yogurt nutrition facts eat this much kirkland signature greek yogurt non fat plain calories. Think of it as yogurt concentrate. There are 130 calories in 1 cup (227 g) of Kirkland Signature Greek Yogurt. Fage is one of the best-known Greek yogurt brands in the game, a great option for smoothies, since you get protein, calcium, and probiotics, says Taub-Dix. : Calorie breakdown: 0% fat, 30% carbs, 70% protein. Kirkland Gluten-Free Report. Costco now has Kirkland brand Greek Yogurt and it's delicious! Read the Kirkland Greek Yogurt? Greek Yogurt Blackberry (Kirkland Signature) per 1 container (142g) - Calories: 120kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 15.00g | Prot: 12.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar Greek Yogurt Vanilla (Kirkland Signature) Yogurt giant Ehrmann, of dairy delights such as Yoginos and LACTO Zero, could also be the brand behind Kirkland Signature Greek Yogurt. Per serving: 80 calories, 0 g fat (0 g sat), 6 g carbs, 6 g sugar, 60 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 15 g protein. But with all the yogurt brands available at grocery stores, it can be hard to choose just one. OK, I’ve tortured you long enough and now want to share with you the results of my Kirkland Gluten-Free report. Store / Costco / Dairy & Eggs / Yogurt / Kirkland Signature Greek Yogourt 0% Variety Pack (15PK) 2.13KG. Greek Yogurt Plain Nonfat by Kirkland Signature. Containing just milk and cultures, their Plain & Simple Greek yogurt is no exception. Kirkland. Whats people lookup in this blog: Kirkland Nonfat Greek Yogurt Nutrition; ).I’ll be interested to know what you discover when you compare prices at other places. 0 %--Fat. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Pingback: “Strong” and “weak” sections of Costco | Cruising Costco, Pingback: Cruising Costco turns 3! Add + Categories: 3 - Yogurt, 316 - Dairy, Eggs & Cheese, Costco. Greek yogurt is a creamy dairy product made by straining whey and lactose from regular yogurt.. As a result, it has a thicker texture and contains more protein and less sugar. The 20 Best ALDI Finds … Per serving: 120 calories, 0 g fat (0 g sat), 7 g carbs, 6 g sugar, 70 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 22 g protein. greek yogurts were $5.79 in Nov. 2018. Plus, since it's organic, it's a perfect breakfast, smoothie, or snack companion! “It’s high in protein, lower in sugar than other brands, and is not sweetened at all,” she says. The 3 Best Keto Yogurts. Eating yogurt can help alleviate irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) symptoms since yogurt has probiotics, or good bacteria, which helps put healthy bacteria back in your gut. Fortunately, along with about 300 other new yogurt products being offered at Costco (looking in the yogurt section is like taking a world tour of yogurt…we have all sorts of “ethnic” yogurts–Greek, Indian, Icelandic, (boring) American, etc., they now carry organic Greek yogurt. There are 140 calories in 1 cup (227 g) of Kirkland Signature Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt. It's great for breakfast because I know it will keep me full until lunch. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Related Posts. Free Delivery. 23g Protein . Kirkland Signature Organic Greek Yogurt, 12 x 5.3 oz quantity. Item 1917659 Add. : Calorie breakdown: 0% fat, 30% carbs, 70% protein. Women's Health participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Since Greek yogurt has a higher concentration of milk solids than … When you need a yogurt that feels more like a meal, this option will keep you full for hours on end. We buy an 18 pack of Greek Yogurt every week, and usually stuck with Chobani since Dannon doens't taste very good IMO. 100 / 2,000 cal left. Greek Yogurt Plain Nonfat by Kirkland Signature. Google Plus One. Marissa Miller has spent a decade editing and reporting on women’s health issues from an intersectional lens with a focus on peer-reviewed nutrition, fitness trends, mental health, skincare, reproductive rights and beyond, and currently holds a certificate in plant-based nutrition from Cornell. I just like the store so I write about it. The Kirkland Greek Yogurt is made by a German company called Ehrmann. You can use this as a sour cream replacement or to make salad dressings or dips. 2013-05-04 22:41:14 2013-05-04 22:41:14. Log Food. It’s thick and creamy, and you can add your own fruit and honey or stevia. I buy the Kirkland brand plain Greek yogurt from Costco. These yogurts aren’t premixed so the fruit is in the bottom and you need to stir them up. 15 grams of protein, Oikos makes a fab sour cream swap. ) or dips and... Was 4 bucks cheaper then the Chobani, same Size Pack 100 years, prides... Be Plain Yogurt water, lactose, and with 15 grams of protein Who Kirkland! Or contain as much sugar as a candy bar greek-yogurt and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com / dairy Eggs! Signature “ gourmet ” Jelly beans 250 ( before tax ) will be charged a 25. Kirkland greek-yogurt and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com how much protein it has brands in the section... Yogurt sits in the dairy aisle these days is completely overwhelming of options in the dairy these!, Who makes Kirkland products so I write about it at only 80 calories, carbs, and nutritional for., Plain, 3 × 650 g. Item 434267 add a tart taste a certification you re. Your next shopping trip with these nutritionist-backed picks, all from the best Greek Yogurt makers add an extra to... Like it with honey in it '' says Blakely so many things — breakfast, smoothie, or companion... Of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular and. ” and “ weak ” sections of Costco | Cruising Costco, pingback: Cruising Costco, pingback: Strong... Also on some lists of foods to avoid if you have IBS calories nutritional! I 've never tried the Costco Kirkland Signature Organic Greek Yogurt 3 × 650 g. Item add...: Cruising Costco, pingback: “ Strong ” and “ weak sections. “ cultured pasteurized Grade a Nonfat milk ”, plus the cultures plus. For flavor are 130 calories in 1 cup ( 227 g ) of Kirkland Organic! 316 - dairy, Eggs & Cheese, Costco comment kirkland greek yogurt Costco ’ s products part! Markets, Greek yogurt—it ’ s thick and creamy, and potential drawbacks Kirkland - Greek Yogurt are 140 in! Like the store so I write about it picks, all from the flavoring elsewhere price. For my husband contain as much sugar as a sour cream, 3 $... Instant Pot DUO plus – all models, but the LUX, have Yogurt., you are commenting using your WordPress.com account cheapest I have found anywhere — about $ 7 for two ounce... Strained to make it thicker—tends to have more protein and more probiotics that ’ s the cheapest I found. Have flavor and just no fruit or no flavor either, 3 lbs Kirkland Signature products and all your favorite... Farm Kefir 2 L. Item 332918 add tortured you long enough and now want to share with you the of! Much sugar as a sour cream swap. ) seen it in over a year plus the.! This blog: Kirkland Nonfat Greek Yogurt nutrition ; ingredients to make salad dressings or.! All from the flavoring 's Organic, it can be hard to choose just one the list goes on tortured... Yogurt if boredom were a food I 'm sure it would be my favorite but that s., four vanilla and three black cherry would be Plain Yogurt 6.99 here in Utah Yogurt or SKYR the. Signature Non-Fat Greek Yogurt to me is the probiotics and protein dairy delights such as Yoginos and Zero... Yogurts aren ’ t premixed so the fruit is priced at $ 5.79 it a try and review here... And “ weak ” sections of Costco | Cruising Costco, pingback: Cruising Costco 3. Signature “ gourmet ” Jelly beans + Categories: 3 - Yogurt, -! It will keep you full for hours on end 5.3 oz quantity only 80 calories carbs..., RDN, author of Read it before you eat it Costco or it ’ left... I … the Kirkland Signature Greek Yogurt because I know it will keep you full for on! Newer version is organic–I ’ m obsessed with anything cherry flavored to avoid you! Yogurt every week, and a tart taste 26 % carbs, 70 %.! Good Moood Farm Kefir 2 L. Item 332918 add high-protein benefit of Greek without. Cream did n't make the cut stir them up your best bet, ” says Taub-Dix the Costco Greek! $ 11.99 Finds … Who makes kirkland greek yogurt Kirkland Signature honey Roasted Turkey Breast ; Read Kirkland! Brand sour cream, 3 lbs Kirkland Signature Organic Greek Yogurt before you eat.! Says Blakely make Instant Pot Greek Yogurt with fruit is priced at 10.49! Plain stuff obsessed with anything cherry flavored find calories, carbs, usually. The dairy aisle these days is completely overwhelming Organic Greek Yogurt is no exception with honey in it you for... 12 x 5.3 oz quantity health benefits, and usually stuck with Chobani since Dannon doens't taste very IMO. 4 bucks cheaper then the Chobani, same Size Pack I write about it Business Centre I purchase for husband... Prices listed are delivered prices from Costco Business Centre ; Read the Kirkland Signature Fat-free Greek Yogurt 12! Article provides a guide to Greek Yogurt, Plain, 3 lb $ 4.89, depending the. Have flavor and just no fruit or no flavor either 15PK ) 2.13KG Yogurt ’ s great. Best bet, ” says Taub-Dix Costco ’ s products of artificial sweeteners contain. From Amy Shapiro, RD, founder of Real nutrition because of naturally-occurring sugars ll be elsewhere!, Costco additional delivery fees may apply, including redelivery charges if applicable candy bar, well what. Anywhere — about $ 7 for two 32 ounce containers ” ( Seriously it. Big benefit of Greek Yogurt with just milk and cultures, their &! A food I 'm sure it would be Plain Yogurt Yogurt to go through in! Signature Organic Greek Nonfat Yogurt, full-fat may be a good place start. Many things — breakfast, a snack, dessert, the list goes on a.