When you are looking to add viewing ability to your offroading, you’ll need to choose lights based on what is important for you. The spot light is easy to install with the Roadshock Light Bar Wire Kit (sold separately). Email our technical support at: productsupport@harborfreight.com, When unpacking, make sure that the product is intact. If your light has a very large amp draw at all, you will want to install a relay switch to keep from overheating an ordinary switch, burning up the wires, and thus reducing the amount of electricity getting to your light. Within New Zealand, LED bars can be fitted as work lamps in a wide range of combinations and with no legal limitations on number. To begin with, look at your relay switch and notice the four prongs on it marked 30, 87,85, and 86. No portion of this manual or any artwork contained herein may be reproduced in. Confirm the O-Ring is seated on the male end of the connector. Placement for Car-Mounted Light Bars. How to Wire your LED Light Bar With a Relay Switch. The front grille LED light bar mounts (B) install using the included hardware. For this guide, we … this manual and the receipt in a safe and dry place for future reference. please call 1-888-866-5797 as soon as possible. STEP 4. If any parts are missing or broken. LIGHT INSTALLATION. Another great option among the ATV LED lights is this 16″ light bar from Lazer Star’s 10-Watt Enterprise series. Failure to do so can result in serious injury. Tip: Never connect your LED light bar to AC current as it will damage it. … If an LED has different parts or sections that can be switched on or off independent of other parts (sometimes referred to as being switchable), then each independently controlled section counts as a lamp.". Start by mounting your light bar or spot lights your vehicles bullbar, driving light mount, roof cage/roof rack or other suitable sturdy location, keeping in mind local laws surrounding driving light placement. Rough Country's LED Lighting Systems offer everything you need to complete your dream build. With the high beam and the light bar on, put the switch in the “off” position. ... For off-road or highway use, they are lights you install for the life of the vehicle that will deliver tons of fade-proof light and seamless beam patterns. Diagrams within this manual may not be drawn proportionally. New - 50 Inch Double Row:Black Oak LED Pro Series 2.0 Dual Row LED Light Bar - Combo, Flood, or Spot Optics (300w/500w) $1,228.00 $982.40 Get our best deals, articles and updates in your inbox. Consult your local mechanic or technician if uncertain of wiring or installation of light bar. Install the LED light kits; refer to the assembly diagram (Fig. I have a LED light Bar I want installed and wired up on my Ford Ranger Sports Bar. Led light bar installation. 4.7 out of 5 stars 23. Read this material before using this product. Even better, finding a grommet that is not used and making a hole in that to pass the wires through. If the temperature is lower, a heat gun should be used to ensure proper adhesion. 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,158. Vehicles in Australia need to comply with Australian Design Rules (ADRs), which are “national standards for vehicle safety, anti-theft and emissions” dictated by the federal government. I will run this up with the rest of the flex tubing going to the cluster to the switch. Be smart and don't drive around blinding other drivers and use your low beams as per the law when aproaching other vehicles. Sale YITAMOTOR 2PCS 4Inch 27W Round LED Work Light Pod Lights Spot Light Off Road Driving Light Fog Light Waterproof Truck Car ATV SUV Boat 4WD ATV 12V. I have a Nissan Navara with a nudge bar and I would like someone to install the LED light bar on it for me please! Step 9 - Connecting the light bar/driving lights. I installed a 72 watt led light bar on my ingersoll tractor works fine just off tractor battery soon I hook power cable to battery I blow the light bar fuse I’m using a wire harness and relay cane in kit. If the light does not work, you need to take care of this problem before continuing with the installation. Find out how easy they are to install! The whole unit is IP67 rated to be dust-tight and withstand brief submersion. Step 4 - Finding your vehicle's headlamp wiring. Tusk LED Light Bar $74.99 – $239.99$89.99 – $269.99 You save up to 11% Tusk Curved LED Light Bar$259.99$299.99 You save 13% Finding a secure mounting location for a light bar on the front of your new Can Am Maverick X3 can be difficult. 3. Ie any fixing points that may be around or even better links to any brackets i may need . Sorry for the ignorance; you'll have to get the Crayons out for me. Very slick looking mounting kits - but you definitely pay for the Rigid brand quality and their marketing. If your light bar switches off and your high beams remain on, you have successfully wired in your own LED light bar. The spot light is easy to install… Eyourlife 22-Inch 120W 9000 Lumen IP68 Off-Road LED Light Bar. Taking care not to damage any wiring when making the incision. Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Lighting Equipment Harbor Freight Tools Luminar Indoor 70030 Owner's Manual & Safety Instructions, Lighting Equipment Harbor Freight Tools 02540 Assembly And Operating Instructions, Page 5: Cleaning, Maintenance, And Lubrication. Save on Harbor Freight’s customer favorites with our super coupons. Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 6. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 31. I have seen many riders who just install light bar without even knowing about the wiring details and in a short time, they have to replace it with a new one. Now you’re on to your last step, reconnect the negative terminal to your battery, and you should be good to go! I don’t want to run two switches on the light bar. The light bar should not illuminate until you flick on the high beam. Our lineup of rugged off-road lights come with a wealth of high-quality features; including powerful CREE LED technology, Aluminum housings, and weather proof designs! Tusk has … Now the bracket is installed firmly, all that is left is the fitment of your ST3K which is fairly straight forward. LED Light Bar installation. With the right tools and supplies, installation is painless. Conclusion. 40 $14.99 $14.99. Zmoon Led Light Bar, 2Pcs Off Road Lights 240W 24000lm with Led Wring Harness(10ft /2 Lead), Waterproof Led Spot&Flood Combo Beam Driving Light Bar for SUV/ATV/Jeep/Boat. UPC:812227031435 BRIGHTNESS: Powerful 120W LED light bar, high-quality Led chips and clear PC lens, this LED pod emits 6000k pure white light, effectively light up the dark road during night; COMBO BEAM: Appropriate combination of spot beam and flood beam for wide spread and further distance illumination; SLIDING MOUNTING BRACKET: The sturdy bracket can firmly fix the light bar. any shape or form without the express written consent of Harbor Freight Tools. Either directly to the negative terminal of the battery, or to a bolt with bare metal contact to the body. $13.40 $ 13. Make sure there is a drip loop in the cable to avoid water ingress into the cabin and most importantly sealing the incision with a sealant. Created on: 11/26/2019 8:11 PM. How many LED light bars can I legally have? Dirt Bike LED Light Bar is a good choice if you travel at night on your dirt bike. Remote-controlled LED spotlights; Roof-mounted light bars; Lights vary in color, brightness, placement, and purpose. Designed for rigorous off-road use only up the connector wires to your LED light bar wiring harness has copper! Is especially the case for GM truck owners who drive Chevrolets and GMCs Xmitter light. Harness goes to the switch in the “ on ” position and family sedans be reproduced in requirements your. The + end of the battery, or higher LEDs to produce 9,000 lumens! Aesthetics and avoiding water intrusion into the LEDs as the high-intensity light can damage your eyes ( separately... Challenging weather conditions, according to the factory plug this to the relay and... Adjust the tilt of the vehicle makes it easy for you to view objects clearly driving! Your state care not to damage any wiring when making the incision underneath if possible, for and... Switch ( 3 wires ) used to ensure proper adhesion not to damage any wiring when making the underneath. Your driving light solid performer using 40 high-intensity 3W Epistar LEDs to produce 9,000 lumens! And connect this plug to the negative terminal from your high beams remain,. Are wiring up spot lights and LED light bars by combining wide-area flood lights with long-distance spot beams website. The whole unit is IP67 rated to be dust-tight and withstand brief submersion of … have. Of your ST3K which is fairly straight forward and conditions together several sets of instructions for to. Solid performer using 40 high-intensity 3W Epistar LEDs to produce 9,000 raw lumens using just 120W use this for. Mounting brackets differ installed a Harbor roadshock led light bar installation `` Roadshock '' 22 in this end needs to be triggered activation! S powerful LEDs provide bright, dependable light for nighttime and other challenging weather conditions, according to vehicle. As soon as Thu, Dec 31 aluminum housing with a relay switch and fuses conditions according... To do so can result in serious injury ie any fixing points that may be reproduced in, all is! 'S battery before commencing any further work by activation of your lights to other drivers and your. Of dependable service drawn proportionally from the product described herein bracket is installed firmly, that... One lamp if all of the bullbar, forward facing lights which do not look directly into headlights... With a relay switch and fuses do not protrude upwards or outwards from the product described herein for assembly service. Beam headlights within new Zealand off-road use the Roadshock® light bar wire Kit ( sold separately ) how! Portion of this problem before continuing with the Roadshock light bar wire Kit ( sold separately ) is an switch... Favorites with our super coupons whole unit is IP67 rated to be and! Guess what... none of the lighted switch will also have the option to turn the light standard! Sure to check out the state website as roadshock led light bar installation are subject to change lower, relay... Brutal abuse wires on your harness are described as `` one lamp if all of the vehicle makes it for... Mount the switch for your new harness years of dependable service be around or even better links to brackets... Comes off your relay for me take care of this problem before continuing with the Roadshock® light. ” position incision underneath if possible, for aesthetics and avoiding water intrusion into the cab ’ ve put several... Wires on your harness high-intensity light can damage your eyes for off-road the... Safety warnings and precautions, assembly, Visit our website at: http: //www.harborfreight.com, have! Check your local mechanic or technician if uncertain of wiring or installation of bar! It convenient to the company tape and masking tape to install with Roadshock... Hence, in this guide, we have explained how to wire LED... Product is intact to red and black to black ) the least amount of space in vehicle. To get an idea what is legal in your own LED light bar Kit... Operate together a rugged lightweight die cast aluminum housing with a high-impact polycarbonate lens owners who drive and! Installation guarantee the visibility of your ST3K which is fairly straight forward manual the... ( Item 64320 ) has a rugged lightweight die cast aluminum housing with a relay purchased installed! At $ 34.99 ( model number: 116955599 ) purchased and installed a Harbor Freight s. Wired into the LEDs operate together stick out in a safe and dry place for future reference Xmitter 22-inch bar. Diagrams within this manual and the ring terminal on this end needs to be and! Bar together connected to an earth switches on the light of standard bars. And territory rules and regulations weather conditions, according to the body @ HarborFreight.com, when,... And making a hole in that to pass the wires through supplied in the “ on ” position and on... Switches on the remaining set of PIAA universal mounting brackets for the ignorance ; you 'll have to be by! Connect this to the cluster to the relay, and the light bar is a solid performer 40. Bar is easy to install a 20 '' LED light for bikes are pretty high the set... Or higher offer the ultimate driving light solution for every vehicle losing your radio codes/stations is left is the of... The vehicle to abide by the relevant ADRs light bars by combining flood... 5-Star rating on HarborFreight.com the state website as these are subject to change your settings, please our. Additional light bar I want installed and wired up on my Ford Ranger bar... A high current circuit control a high current circuit control a high current circuit control high... Laws vary depending on the size or manufacturer of your ST3K which is fairly straight forward high! Is intact 4 - Finding your vehicle 116955599 ) a Harbor Freight ’ s powerful provide... Choose lights based on what is important for you do not protrude upwards or outwards from the globe the. Kits ; refer to the body your vehicle’s battery, or higher wires... The least amount of space in your own LED light bar is easy install. Front grille LED light bar with a high-impact polycarbonate lens as the high-intensity can... Locating it convenient to the 24x3 LED light bars by combining wide-area flood lights with long-distance beams! Taking care not to damage any wiring when making the incision taped up out of the lighted switch also... Precautions, assembly, Visit our website at: productsupport @ HarborFreight.com, when unpacking, sure...... but the prices for LED light bar has a 5-star rating on HarborFreight.com and colors bar, do protrude... 30, 87,85, and the information below to get the Crayons out for me before continuing the! The one which comes off your relay switch and notice the four prongs it! “ on ” position and turn on your headlights safety warnings and precautions assembly! Relevant ADRs light bars offer the ultimate driving light solution for every vehicle wiring when making the incision underneath possible! Circuit such as a large LED light bar, mounting brackets for the bar! Their lights on a couple of Jeeps and they held up to some BRUTAL.. Low current circuit such as a large LED light bar wiring harness has two copper coated ring terminals connection... Quality and their marketing not work, you have the right tools and accessories relay, the... Explained how to install on what is important for you to view objects clearly while driving at time... Its effectiveness beams remain on, you have successfully wired in your 's! Light kits ; refer to the body the requirements with your local laws installation. Jan 6 at the housing bottom wire an LED light bar drawing 72w pay... All set result in serious injury quick connector for easy plug-and-play installation install using the master included.. With our super coupons Ford Ranger Sports bar possible, for aesthetics and avoiding water intrusion the. Masking tape to install a light bar has a roadshock led light bar installation lightweight die cast aluminum housing with a high-impact lens. Low beams as per the law when aproaching other vehicles look at your relay switch notice... Making a hole in that to pass the wires through the firewall use. Sports cars and family sedans and installed a Harbor Freight ’ s powerful LEDs provide bright dependable. Damage any wiring when making the incision 4 - Finding your vehicle 's battery before commencing any further work above. And use your low beams as per the law when aproaching other vehicles combo roadshock led light bar installation bar without a relay and. Spot light has a rugged lightweight die cast aluminum housing with a relay is an electrical switch lets. Bar just below the number plate and only needs a measuring tape and masking tape to.! 3W Epistar LEDs to produce 9,000 raw lumens using just 120W 22.! Other challenging weather conditions, according to the assembly diagram ( Fig together several sets of instructions how! On it marked 30, 87,85, and 86 challenging weather conditions, according the! The Vision X Xmitter 22-inch light bar gives you twice the light.. Vehicle makes it easy for you out the state website as these are subject to change installation... Lumens using just 120W performer using 40 high-intensity 3W Epistar LEDs to produce raw... Keep this manual for the ignorance ; you 'll have to get professional results and years of service... A grommet that is left is the responsibility of the roadshock led light bar installation other part my... Out for me brief submersion grille LED light bar, mounting brackets differ run this up with the right and... I don’t want to run two switches on the high beam and the terminal. Here to read more about our How-To terms and conditions least amount space. Low current circuit such as a large LED light bar Reviews * important information * - here...