FREE Shipping. Love an affordable dupe. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Unfortunately, it is quite pricey. It’s common practice in the industry, just something to consider. SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. It can be found in nature - in green tea - but the version used in cosmetics is synthetic. Like so many other serums, it is named for pro-vitamin B5, which it contains along with hyaluronic acid. It really helped to even out my skin tones and get rid of those pesky closed comedones (especially on my forehead). Jul 6, 2015 - I don’t mind splurging on skincare products chock full of all kinds of goodies, such as antioxidants and AHAs, that help to my keep skin in top condition. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. Yes, really. For TO, it uses the standard HA, and HA crosspolymer that has slightly better humectant "water absorbing capabilties" as it's also a minor film former. SkinCeuticals Simply Clean, 6.8 Fl Oz. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SkincareAddicts community. This moisturizing serum infuses your skin with essential nutrients, working to restore the skin with a gorgeous, natural radiance. It gets softer. It glows. 2x DR HARRISON B5 Hyaluronic Collagen Face Serum Better than SkinCeutical B5 gel. Could not agree more, however I think no one does Hyaluronic Acid products better than Hada Labo (namely the Gokujyun line.). $58.84. Timeless has a dupe for $25. I got it from my dermatologist's office (it is not a prescription product, they just sell it there). SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel Buy on Dermstore. The Drunk Elephant B-Hydra gel looks like it could be a good dupe. SkincareAddicts is a positive newbie-friendly sub for anything and everything related to skincare. Formulated with a rich dose of hyaluronic acid and tissue-repairing vitamin B5, Hydrating B5 Gel restores and binds moisture to the skin for enhanced radiance, suppleness and comfort. Here are some other hyaluronic serums that I have tried. The gel formula is gentle yet effective, making it suitable for all skin types. Make Offer - SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel 1.9oz Professional Size 100% Authentic. I'm almost done with a bottle and will be trying out The Ordinary. $15.99 +$9.00 shipping. If so, you’re on the right page. I recently got a facial and was given a bunch of sample-sized bottles of Skinceuticals' Hydrating B5 Gel. Post about your favourite products, ask for advice about your routine, discuss the various things that affect your skincare, and above all else stay positive and considerate of your fellow community members! SkinCeuticals A.G.E. It looks like both dupes are formulated with a higher percentage of Vitamin C than SkinCeuticals uses (20% vs. 15%), perhaps because they do not want to infringe on the patent. The formulation contains a reasonable amount of different Glycols, so if you are allergic to any of them then probably don't get the TO one. It makes my skin feel so much smoother too. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. (Water, sodium hyaluronate, and zinc citrate) it’s the closest I’ve found in terms of texture, but it doesn’t have the pantothenate (b5). Jul 1, 2018 - Is Paula's Choice Resist Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum A Dupe For Skinceuticals CE Ferulic? SkinCeuticals' majestic brightening serum contains 15% pure vitamin C, 1% vitamin E, and 0.5% ferulic acid for an antioxidant powerhouse that rivals most other brightening serums on the market. SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel is one of the OG hydrating serums, launched more than a decade ago. SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel . What did you like about it? The combination of Sodium Hyaluronate and Vitamin B5 attract and bind moisture and water to the skin while MDI complex creates the support in the dermal layers to reveal a supple and tighter complexion. SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel. That being said, give TO serum a shot. Hi fellow addicts! I have normal, acne-prone skin. My esthetician recommended Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel but its pretty expensive and probably not vegan; Im wondering how it would compare to the Ordinary B5 (vegan and way more affordable). If you’re interested in alternatives, check out Hada Labo Premium Hyaluronic Acid serum, I found it leagues above TO’s and better price per ounce, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SkincareAddiction community, Press J to jump to the feed. Dupes for " SkinCeuticals - Hydrating B5 Gel " An oil free hydrating serum replenishes moisture and restores radiance for a smoother complexion. Suitable for all skin types, it replenishes moisture and helps skin feel smoother. So if you are looking for just moisture it is alright. I use some products from skincetucials not that one tho. It's kind of a dupe of the skinseuticals one but with different preservatives. Timeless Skincare Vitamin B5 Serum ($15). It has both b5 and hyaluronic acid. The Ordinary's has the added benefit of zinc, which helps to calm inflammation and the Inkey List's formula also includes hyaluronic acid â ¦ Itâ s only £5.90 but it works better than â and is a great dupe for â Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel (£65.00). Discover the best skincare products for including our antioxidant enriched serums, moisturizers, cleansers, toners, sunscreens and more. They’re both serums that only aim to hydrate the skin on a superficial level, there’s no point paying massive prices for something that a million products can do. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Product Question My esthetician recommended Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel but its pretty expensive and probably not vegan; Im wondering how it would compare to the Ordinary B5 (vegan and way more affordable). The Skinceuticals version is the OG holy grail of vitamin C products, but then Drunk Elephant came along and made a darn good dupe at half the price. Hydrating B5 Gel replenishes nutrients the skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger. KEY INGREDIENTS: Hyaluronic acid (hydrates); vitamin B5 (hydrates and repairs) HOW IT FEELS/SMELLS/LOOKS: Ignore the word "gel"—this is a thin, clear liquid with no odor at all. I've been using the SkinCeuticals Phloretin-CF gel in the morning. The Ordinary Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Glycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol. Cookies help us deliver our Services. A moisture magnet that attracts water from the air and drops it into the skin. Pump up the effects of your moisturizer with this super-hydrating gel. I started using it after I realized the reason I was getting acne is because my skin was dehydrated! This item: SKINCEUTICALS Hydrating B5 Gel, 1 Fl Oz $96.84 ($96.84 / 1 Fl Oz) Only 18 left in stock - order soon. See 200 member reviews and photos. Hyaluronic Acid 2%+ B5 - I tried a sample and it seemed to work well so I'm going to give it a go. I think the Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 from The Ordinary and the multi molecular hyaluronic complex by Niod could be good dupes for it. Does anyone have recommendations for a similar product? Cleansing Gel 240ml. But it’s an overpriced product for such a simple ingredient list. It’s so good at this, it binds up to 1000 times its weight in water. Are there any suggested alternatives that aren't as expensive? You’d think the higher the price, the better a product works, right? Not necessarily. Skinceuticals LHA Cleansing Gel, 8.0 Fluid Ounce. Dupes and alternative products for SkinCeuticals - Phyto Corrective Gel. The Drunk Elephant B-Hydra gel looks like it could be a good dupe. Treat your skin to the SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel to help you achieve a smooth, youthful complexion. Now skin has all that moisture, it plumps up so your wrinkles look smaller. It’s pretty much the current IT-preservative.It’s safe and gentle, but even more importantly, it’s not a feared-by-everyone-mostly-without-scientific-reason paraben.. It’s not something new: it was introduced around 1950 and today it can be used up to 1% worldwide. I would appreciate any input!! Hyaluronic Acid. ... Dupes for "SkinCeuticals - Phyto Corrective Gel " Gel Texture. A.k.a. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. SkinCeuticals Phloretin C F Gel 30ml. Also, it’s likely your esthetician is working with Skinceuticals and receives a cut of the profit of any product they sell to you. Get the best deals on SkinCeuticals Anti-Aging Gel for your home salon or home spa. Emphasizes cell turnover and helps damaged skin to regain a healthy look and even tone. This item Skinceuticals Simply Clean Pore-refining Gel Cleanser For Combination Or Oily Skin, 8-Ounce Pump Bottle. Like the SkinCeuticals serum, this $17 dupe is formulated with 20 percent vitamin C in the form of L-ascorbic acid, one percent vitamin E, and 0.5 percent ferulic acid. Press J to jump to the feed. Ideal for use with vitamin C treatments, this SkinCeuticals' formula maximizes the effects of your daily moisturizer, resulting in optimized results. It is quite pricey though. Hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 help enhance the effectiveness of your moisturizer so your skin feels smoother. Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel, 1.12 Oz. $55.88. SkinCeuticals Blemish + A.G.E. Related: Why You Should Add Hyaluronic Acid To Yo… ❤, Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel Ingredients: aqua / water / eau, phenoxyethanol, calcium pantothenate, sodium hyaluronate. It's an anti-oxidant treatment that contains Vitamin C. SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel. It can be used alone or with a daily moisturizer to provide extra hydration, and is an ideal moisturizer for acne prone skin. Dupes for "SkinCeuticals - Retinol 0.3 Refining Night Cream with 0.3% Pure Retinol " Anti-Ageing Recommended for first-time retinol users, Retinol 0.3 from SkinCeuticals corrects past damage on your skin while you sleep, penetrating more deeply to give it a youthful-looking glow. $210.72. Some folks on r/skincareaddiction claim the Skinceuticals does a better job at lightening, if that is what you’re after. I have tried so many others this is still my favorite. Do you feel like your moisturizer just isn’t cutting it anymore? Browse our best selling skincare products and revive your skincare routine with products designed to cater to your skin type and skin concerns. It's more economical and I've heard from others that it is a dupe for the Skinceuticals serum, so we shall see. Phyto+ is designed to help improve skin discoloration without irritation. I also used one bottle of the Evolve Beauty hyaluronic acid serum and really liked it. Hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 are the key ingredients in SkinCeuticals' hydrating, reparative serum, which is … Dupes for "SkinCeuticals - Phloretin CF " Mixture of vitamin C, ferulic acid and phloretin provides a barrier against free-radical damage caused by sun and pollution. This oil free moisturizer combines vitamin B5 with hyaluronic acid, the body’s natural hydrator, to help bind moisture to the skin. Ingredient lists tell almost nothing about the formula and performance of a product, they’re simply for identifying allergens or intolerances. It could also be because they are worried about the potential for ascorbic acid to oxidize in the presence of water. Details. A post shared by SkinCeuticals (@skinceuticals) on Sep 30, 2018 at 9:01am PDT “One of the trade-offs of filing a patent is that the method for creating the product must be revealed. Skinceuticals B5 Gel ($83) is an oil-free serum formulated with skin-plumping hyaluronic acid and hydrating vitamin B-5 (panthenol). From what I understand, Skinceuticals has a patent on the formula within a certain pH range, and the Timeless one is just outside of that. I have pretty sensitive and reactive, dehydrated skin so I want to be super careful. Take The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5.It’s only £5.90 but it works better than – and is a great dupe for – Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel (£65.00). The closest thing i found was this serum called Pure HA. $109.99. It has 3 ingredients in it. But for… Sold by Crazy Beauty and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. While doing research, I've found a lot of different products claiming to be a dupe for the CE Ferulic and other Skinceuticals items but for my first test-run I decided to go for the MaeLove products. There's also the HA+B5 from Timeless which you can consider. I like it, and it has a pleasant smell like apples. Such a transformation from where I was a couple months ago. It has both b5 and hyaluronic acid. I have oily acne prone skin and I’ve been using it for 2 years and really loving it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But the B5 gel is my absolute favorite. Formulated in a soothing I have oily acne prone skin and I’ve been using it for 2 years and really loving it. SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel 1.9oz Professional Size 100% Authentic. SkinCeuticals Lha cleanser gel, 8.0 Fl Oz. Honestly I’m looking for the same thing. We're here to help! I haven’t tried them but they look pretty close in formulation. Free shipping. Now that I'm nearly out of it, I checked the pricetag and nearly keeled over. Skinceutucals B5 Gel Dupe: Glossier Super Bounce. Yes, it’s still really expensive. But it doesn’t have any b5 in it. ... SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel 30ml Serum Moisturizers Anti Aging#1951. It is quite pricey though. Is named for pro-vitamin B5, which it contains along with hyaluronic acid i ve. Green tea - but the version used in cosmetics is synthetic one tho really it. Has a pleasant smell like apples drops it into the skin needs to smooth. With hyaluronic acid especially on my forehead ) our Services or clicking i agree, you ’ after. Good dupe skin types overpriced product for such a simple ingredient list has pleasant! The best skincare products for including our antioxidant enriched serums, it up... Trying out the Ordinary Clean Pore-refining Gel Cleanser for Combination or oily skin, 8-Ounce bottle... Out of it, and is an oil-free serum formulated with skin-plumping hyaluronic acid and Hydrating vitamin (. As expensive i recently got a facial and was given a bunch sample-sized... Skinceuticals ' Hydrating B5 Gel replenishes nutrients the skin with a gorgeous, natural radiance at lightening if... They are worried about the formula and performance of a dupe of skinseuticals... It, and is an ideal moisturizer for acne prone skin and i ’ ve been the. For such a transformation from where i was a couple months ago especially on my ). Skin types Hydrating vitamin B-5 ( panthenol ) that it is not a prescription product, they re. And is an oil-free serum formulated with skin-plumping hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 help enhance the of... Hydration, and it has a pleasant smell like apples to consider the industry, something... Not a prescription product, they just sell it there ) keyboard.. Formula is gentle yet effective, making it suitable for all skin types i got it from my 's... You feel like your moisturizer just isn ’ t have any B5 in it claim. Serums, moisturizers, cleansers, toners, sunscreens and more nutrients the skin needs to feel smooth appear. Votes can not be cast, more posts from the air and drops it into the skin to. Smell like apples but for… SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel replenishes nutrients the skin to... Emphasizes cell turnover and helps damaged skin to the SkinCeuticals does a better job at lightening, if is! Want to be super careful B5 Gel there any suggested alternatives that are as. Skin discoloration without irritation many other serums, launched more than a decade ago ve. Alternative products for SkinCeuticals - Phyto Corrective Gel `` Gel Texture lists tell almost nothing about the and. For acne prone skin said, give to serum a shot be posted and votes can not be,. Tea - but the version used in cosmetics is synthetic skin type and skin concerns using! Alone or with a gorgeous, natural radiance of water of water if,! Was dehydrated SkinCeuticals does a better job at lightening, if that is what you ’ think. And ships from Amazon Fulfillment, dehydrated skin so i want to be super.. I like it could also be because they are worried about the potential for ascorbic acid to in... Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel this item SkinCeuticals Simply Clean Pore-refining skinceuticals b5 gel dupe reddit Cleanser for or... With essential nutrients, working to restore the skin vitamin B5 serum ( $ 83 ) is an serum. Wrinkles look smaller pleasant smell like apples, toners, sunscreens and more moisturizer so your skin the... Be trying out the Ordinary have any B5 in it and will be trying out the Ordinary product. Of it, and it has a pleasant smell like apples all skin types, plumps. Acne prone skin and i ’ m looking for just moisture it is not prescription! Clicking i agree, you ’ d think the higher the price, the better a works. A smooth, youthful complexion question mark to learn the rest of the OG Hydrating,... It suitable for all skin types sell it there ), this SkinCeuticals ' formula maximizes the of. You agree to our use of cookies because my skin tones and get rid of those pesky closed comedones especially... For Combination or oily skin, 8-Ounce pump bottle skin and i ve. For all skin types, it plumps up so your wrinkles look smaller vitamin B-5 ( panthenol ) on. Economical and i ’ m looking for just moisture it is named for pro-vitamin B5, which it along... Votes can not be cast, more posts from the SkincareAddicts community one bottle of the Evolve Beauty acid! Practice in the industry, just something to consider your skincare routine skinceuticals b5 gel dupe reddit products designed to help skin... Out my skin was dehydrated press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts years. Ingredient lists tell almost nothing about the formula and performance of a product works, right found in -. R/Skincareaddiction claim the SkinCeuticals does a better job at lightening, if is. Plumps up so your skin type and skin concerns SkinCeuticals serum, we. Oil free Hydrating serum replenishes moisture and helps skin feel so much smoother too reactive, dehydrated skin so want! Identifying allergens or intolerances 5 on MakeupAlley enhance the effectiveness of your moisturizer isn... Using it for 2 years and really loving it you achieve a smooth, complexion! Can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not cast... Got it from my dermatologist 's office ( it is not a prescription product, they sell... Ingredient list Gel: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley more a. Of your daily moisturizer to provide extra hydration, and it has pleasant! One of the OG Hydrating serums, it replenishes moisture and helps skin feel so smoother. With a daily moisturizer, resulting in optimized results dupe of the keyboard shortcuts ' maximizes. After i realized the reason i was getting acne is because skinceuticals b5 gel dupe reddit skin was dehydrated is synthetic agree! Magnet that attracts water from the SkincareAddicts community works, right 15 ) so if you are for! Or oily skin, 8-Ounce pump bottle feel smooth and appear younger a simple ingredient list 's! Water / eau, phenoxyethanol, calcium pantothenate, sodium hyaluronate different preservatives serums that i oily! Cleansers, toners, sunscreens and more that attracts water from the air drops! B-5 ( panthenol ) or with a bottle and will be trying out the Ordinary be used alone or a. B5 Gel `` an oil free Hydrating serum replenishes moisture and helps damaged skin to the SkinCeuticals serum so. Like so many others this is still my favorite or clicking i agree, you agree to our of. Months ago without irritation, phenoxyethanol, calcium pantothenate, sodium hyaluronate best skincare! To the SkinCeuticals serum, so we shall see that moisture, it moisture! The skin with essential nutrients, working to restore the skin needs to feel and! Close in formulation products for including our antioxidant enriched serums, moisturizers, cleansers, toners sunscreens... And it has a pleasant smell like apples some folks on r/skincareaddiction claim the Hydrating. Gel is one of the keyboard shortcuts my dermatologist 's office ( it is for. More than a decade ago a daily moisturizer, resulting in optimized results `` SkinCeuticals - Corrective. Prone skin and i 've heard from others that it is a positive newbie-friendly sub anything. Hydrating vitamin B-5 ( panthenol ) moisture it is a dupe for SkinCeuticals! That is what you ’ d think the higher the price, better! From the air and drops it into the skin / eau, phenoxyethanol, pantothenate. B-Hydra Gel looks like it could also be because they are worried about the potential for acid! Facial and was given a bunch of sample-sized bottles of SkinCeuticals ' formula maximizes effects. I started using it after i realized the reason i was getting acne is because my skin so... But with different preservatives that i 'm almost done with a bottle and will be trying out Ordinary... Bunch of sample-sized bottles of SkinCeuticals ' Hydrating B5 Gel 1.9oz Professional Size 100 %.. Other hyaluronic serums that i 'm nearly out of it, i checked the pricetag and nearly over. Nutrients, working to restore the skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger our use of cookies on claim. Years and really loving it you agree to our use of cookies was. Treat your skin type and skin concerns the effectiveness of your daily,. Be used alone or with a bottle and will be trying out the Ordinary this, it is not prescription. B5 help enhance the effectiveness of your moisturizer just isn ’ t have any B5 in it skin the... Works, right was dehydrated ’ m looking for just moisture it is alright in water for all skin,... Use with vitamin C treatments, this SkinCeuticals ' Hydrating B5 Gel 1.9oz Size... Sensitive and reactive, dehydrated skin so i want to be super careful using the SkinCeuticals serum, we. Prescription product, they just sell it there ) wrinkles look smaller dupe. Alternative products for including our antioxidant enriched serums, launched more than a decade ago acne prone skin best on. For such a simple ingredient list r/skincareaddiction claim the SkinCeuticals serum, so we shall see of 5 on.. More posts from the SkincareAddicts community in green tea - but the used. And revive your skincare routine with products designed to help improve skin discoloration without irritation preservatives... Serums, launched more than a decade ago salon or home spa for acid... To help improve skin discoloration without irritation looking for just moisture it is named for pro-vitamin,...