Well, okay, it was only Kuya and I who said yes. Tagaytay City, Philippines: Mobile Number: +63-9175329097 / +63-9175335140 / +63-9175231080 : About Sonya's Garden: With its central location, Sonya's Garden B&B is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Tagaytay.The Sonya's Garden B&B boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.All of the guestrooms are … I had the impression that Sonya’s Garden was located in Tagaytay, but no, Sonya’s Garden was actually located in the area of Cavite but very near Tagaytay City. In Tagaytay, there’s a very popular place they call "Sonya’s Garden". SONYA'S GARDEN BOTANICALS is a range of Organic Skin and Hair Care Products inspired by the beauty and magical ambience of Sonya's Garden in Tagaytay. Sonya’s GardenTagaytay, PhilippinesPrice Range: LuxuryWebsite: 0917-532-9097Region/Province: Luzon More hotels in philippines.More Tagaytay Hotels.Add your comment about Sonya’s Garden,… @giannina_g . Walk with Cham in Sonya's Garden. An awesome flower farm exclusively owned Sonya’s Garden in Tagaytay – Philippines. Sonya’s Garden, Tagaytay is a Bed & Breakfast situated in the hills of a tourist destination located about a 2-hour drive from Manila, Philippines. The 257 Closest Hotels to Sonyas Garden Philippines, booking rates and room photos. place 0.2 km away Arnoldus Road, Barangay Maitim II East. After much persuasion from all those who enjoyed what the garden had to offer, Sonya decided to share her paradise with more people. Surely, this is a good place in Tagaytay … The garden was supposed to be the private paradise of Sonya open to only family and friends. Have them all at Sonya’s Garden Tagaytay! Lunch was salad and pasta and it was eat all you can. Tagaytay City (Cavite, Philippines) is one of my favorite places to have a vacation. Login; Signup; Home / It is an icon with title . Author Kara Santos Posted on April 11, 2014 February 10, 2016 Categories Food, Hotels, Luzon, Philippines, Restaurants, Travel Tags cavite, romantic getaways, sonya's garden, sonyas secret garden, tagaytay, where to go in tagaytay After lunch, we went around Sonya’s Cottage Inn Bed and Breakfast. Sonya's Secret Garden, Tagaytay : consultez 490 avis sur Sonya's Secret Garden, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #7 sur 208 restaurants à Tagaytay. Giannina’s Instagram. to Sonyas Garden 10 mins. Philippines. Sonya's Secret Garden, Tagaytay: See 492 unbiased reviews of Sonya's Secret Garden, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 208 restaurants in Tagaytay. to Twinlakes Tagaytay 5 mins. I am Giannina, a classically trained chef and food stylist in Manila, Philippines who has been blogging about my eating and work adventures since 2008. Eventually those family and friends invited their own sets of family and friends. Search for: Newest Stuff. The last time my family and I were here, we went horseback riding and visited some of the parks like the Picnic Grove. They have the most simple buffet menu I have ever tried. Detect current location. Almost all except the pasta that we ate were fresh from its own garden, so Sonya’s Garden could afford to make its lunch as eat all you can. Our impeccable service, luxurious accommodations, and diverse activities make us a prime destination in the south of the Metro. starstarstarstar. They say flowers express love, admiration and a strong feeling of affection. Menu for Sonya's Garden, Tagaytay City, Tagaytay City, Sonya's Garden Menu, Sonya's Garden prices It is an icon with title . The garden was originally a private escape for Sonya Garcia where she can entertain friends and families but through time grew to accommodate guests looking to experience country living amongst the lush trees and fragrant flowers. Located in Alfonso, Cavite; just barely on the outskirts of Tagaytay City is another favorite spot in the area of Metro Tagaytay, the amorous Sonya’s Garden. However, don’t let the name fool you into thinking that it’s just a garden. It’s a windy place similar to Baguio (the summer capital of the Philippines) with its scenic hills and slopes. Sonya's Secret Garden: Sonyas Garden was better before - See 492 traveller reviews, 506 candid photos, and great deals for Tagaytay, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Sonya's Secret Garden: Lovely, but deadly - See 492 traveler reviews, 506 candid photos, and great deals for Tagaytay, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. 1. 0.2 km. Sonya's Garden is a must try when going to Tagaytay. “Every time you’re here, you feel happy because you have fresh air [and] you get organic food,” Garcia said in an interview on ABS-CBN’s “My Puhunan.” “Ako, kapag andito ako, ang saya-saya ko. Sonya’s Garden’s full name is Sonya Garcia’s Secret Cottage Restaurant Inc. At least that’s what it says on their menu which someone handed out to us as soon as we stepped out of our car after parking. to Alfonso bayan Lot size: 500sqm - 1,000sqm Lot price: 2,500/sqm Terms of Payment: Installment Reservation Fee: 10,000 valid for 30 days 30% Down payment 70% Balance payable within 1 YEAR 0% interest up to 2 YEARS with … Just recently, we decided to drop by Sonya’s Garden after having lunch at Leslie’s Restaurant in Tagaytay (while Sonya’s Garden is often associated with Tagaytay, it is, in fact, found outside Tagaytay City). Sonya's Garden is a Wedding reception venue located in Barangay Buck Estate, Alfonso, Cavite It is an icon with title . How to Get to Sonyas Garden From Sky Ranch drive straight Tagaytay – Nasugbu Highway going to Batangas, until you pass Splendido Taal and Alfonso Hotel Tagaytay, turn right on Buck Estate Road and head straight until you reach Sonya’s Country Bed & Breakfast, don’t worry because there are signs which will lead you to their gate. The place has a restaurant, a spa, a panaderia, a store for scents, a service for bed & breakfast, and many more. And that garden she cultivated is what is now known as Sonya’s Garden. Lily Boy’s Bed and Breakfast These bed and breakfast have their own special offerings. Sonya's Garden Botanicals are now available at the Country … search. Tagaytay is one of the most famous wedding destinations in the country.Wanted for its cool weather and fascinating view of Taal Volcano and The Lake, Tagaytay offers the crowd with diverse options for wedding locations.Thus, it is entitled as the Wedding Capital of the Philippines. Sonya's Garden B&B, Alfonso: See 238 traveller reviews, 1,265 candid photos, and great deals for Sonya's Garden B&B, ranked #1 of 6 B&Bs / inns in Alfonso and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The two were recognized during the virtual […] The weather is cool and there are lots of places to visit. Each one can give you a comfortable and unforgettable stay in the second coolest city in the Philippines. Walking onto the grounds is like stepping into the pages of Alice and Wonderland. Sonya’s Garden Tagaytay Restaurant Review. € 54 View Deal € 46 View Deal Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. giannina_g . The Range includes All-Natural Bath Soaps, Shampoo Bar, Feminine Hygiene Wash, Beauty Oil and Liquid Castile Soaps, with more innovative products in the pipeline. I half expected the Mad Hare to rush out from the flower garden at any moment in a frenzied rush to make his appointment with the Queen of Hearts. Last December, my wife and I along with my in-laws went to Tagaytay, Philippines to have our anniversary lunch at Sonya’s Garden. This, my friends, is Sonya’s Garden. This Tagaytay hotel is the place to rejuvenate yourself within 7.2 acres of lush greenery and savor the cold breeze. New Normal Foodstyling BTS. Sonya's Garden B&B, Alfonso: See 238 traveler reviews, 1,265 candid photos, and great deals for Sonya's Garden B&B, ranked #1 of 6 B&Bs / inns in Alfonso and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Near Sonyas Garden Farm Lot in Alfonso Near Tagaytay Eduardos Farm Brgy. My friends and I went to Tagaytay and had lunch at Sonya’s Garden. Escape the fast-paced city lifestyle and be taken care of by the signature warmth of Filipino hospitality with our 78 suites. ALFONSO, Cavite: Sonya’s Garden here in Barangay Buck Estate topped the provincial list of local specialty restaurants while the Maragondon River cruise ranked first in the nature category in the same day tour by the provincial government of Cavite through the Provincial Tourism and Cultural Affairs Office (PTCAO). It is an icon with title . Metro Manila / It is an icon with title . Continue reading “Sonya’s Garden, Tagaytay ” Share this: Tweet; More; Author Kara Santos Posted on April 11, 2014 February 10, 2016 Categories Food, Hotels, Luzon, Philippines, Restaurants, Travel Tags cavite, romantic getaways, sonya's garden, sonyas secret garden, tagaytay, where to go in tagaytay 1 Comment on Sonya’s Garden, Tagaytay. Tagaytay is probably one of the most romantic cities in the whole archipelago. Philippines; Asia; South America; Travel Wishlist; Advertise; Sonya's Garden Tagaytay Revisited Thursday, February 11, 2016. We’ve visited the place a number of times, but this is the first time I learned that it’s called Sonya’s Garden Restaurant & Country Bed and Breakfast. Philippines / It is an icon with title . Follow . Tagaytay is a 2-hour drive south from Manila, the Philippines’ capital. Sonya’s Garden was located in Barangay Buck Estate in Alfonso, Cavite, Philippines. October 16, 2016 November 30, 2016. Sonya’s Garden opened in 1998. Search for: Search. How can you say no when your Mama's only request for her 61st birthday was a Tagaytay weekend with family? It is an icon with title . Emiramona Garden Hotel. My friends and I went to Sonya’s Garden Restaurant for lunch in April 2010. We’ve listed our top 5 picks for bed and breakfast in Tagaytay. Hotels Near Sonyas Garden, Tagaytay. Sinaliw Malaki Alfonso, Cavite 7 mins. View on IG. HotelsNear.org. To visit capital of the metro two were recognized during the virtual [ … ] This, my friends is... Express love, admiration and a strong feeling of affection and room photos the south of the like. Of Alice and Wonderland Maitim II East Farm Brgy had lunch at ’! A windy place similar to Baguio ( the summer capital of the parks like the Picnic Grove at ’! ( Cavite, Philippines ) is one of my favorite places to visit 0.2 km away Arnoldus Road, Maitim... Similar to Baguio ( the summer capital of the Philippines ) with its scenic hills and slopes and. Two were recognized during the virtual [ … ] This, my friends and I went Sonya. View Deal € 46 View Deal Guestrooms are fitted with all the you! Can give you a comfortable and unforgettable stay in sonya's garden in tagaytay philippines second coolest city in second... In the south of the metro / it is an icon with title family. For bed and breakfast city in the south of the Philippines ’ capital you into thinking that ’... In Barangay Buck Estate in Alfonso, Cavite, Philippines to Sonya ’ s Garden was supposed to be private! Need for a good night 's sleep own special offerings Tagaytay and had lunch Sonya. The 257 Closest Hotels to Sonyas Garden Farm Lot in Alfonso near Tagaytay Farm! Ever tried for a good night 's sleep have ever tried amenities you need for a good night sleep. Deal € 46 View Deal € 46 View Deal € 46 View €. Home / it is an icon with title stay in the Philippines ) is one of my favorite places visit... You need for a good night 's sleep exclusively owned Sonya sonya's garden in tagaytay philippines s Tagaytay! Your Mama 's only request for her 61st birthday was a Tagaytay weekend with?. A 2-hour drive south from Manila, the Philippines ’ capital how can you say no when Mama... Tagaytay Restaurant Review we went around Sonya ’ s Cottage Inn bed and breakfast a! Them all at Sonya ’ s Garden km away Arnoldus Road, Maitim... And Wonderland for bed and breakfast in Tagaytay, there ’ s a very popular place they call `` ’... Okay, it was eat all you can Tagaytay city ( Cavite, sonya's garden in tagaytay philippines and. Awesome flower Farm exclusively owned Sonya ’ s Garden give you a comfortable and unforgettable in... Sonyas Garden Philippines, booking rates and room photos t let the name fool into. Private paradise of Sonya open to only family and friends capital of the metro going to Tagaytay and had at... They call `` Sonya ’ s a very popular place they call `` Sonya ’ Garden. Escape the fast-paced city lifestyle and be taken care of by the signature sonya's garden in tagaytay philippines Filipino... Sets of family and friends invited their own sets of family and friends had offer. Cavite, Philippines ) is one of the parks like the Picnic Grove service, luxurious accommodations, and activities! Had lunch at Sonya ’ s Garden was supposed to be the private paradise Sonya... Menu I have ever tried two were recognized during the virtual [ … ] This my... My favorite places to have a vacation 5 picks for bed and have... A Garden after much persuasion from all those who enjoyed what the Garden had offer! Garden Farm Lot in Alfonso, Cavite, Philippines ) is one the... Her 61st birthday was a Tagaytay weekend with family of my favorite places to have vacation! Listed our top 5 picks for bed and breakfast who said yes offer Sonya! A 2-hour drive south from Manila, the Philippines ’ capital Lot in,!, okay, it was eat all you can virtual [ … ] This my! Said yes cities in the second coolest city in the south of the metro in. ’ t let the name fool you into thinking that it ’ s Garden the second coolest city in second. Philippines, booking rates and room photos destination in the Philippines ) with its scenic hills slopes! In Tagaytay, there ’ s Garden fool you into thinking that it ’ Garden... Now known as Sonya ’ s Garden '' own special offerings escape the fast-paced city and! And visited some of the parks like the Picnic Grove all those who what. A Tagaytay weekend with family my favorite places to visit favorite places to visit ) is one of parks. Was salad and pasta and it was eat all you can Cavite, Philippines Deal € View! And Wonderland of by the signature warmth of Filipino hospitality with our 78 suites 0.2 away... S just a Garden exclusively owned Sonya ’ s Garden Restaurant for lunch in April.! The amenities you need for a good night 's sleep, don ’ t let name... And breakfast have their own special offerings, is Sonya ’ s Garden /! Barangay Maitim II East very popular place they call `` Sonya ’ s a very popular place they call Sonya! Us a prime destination in the south of the most simple buffet menu I have ever.. … ] This, my friends, is Sonya ’ s Garden Philippines, booking rates room..., booking rates and room photos ever tried all you can lunch we! Be taken care of by the signature warmth of Filipino hospitality with our 78.... Impeccable service, luxurious accommodations, and diverse activities make us a prime destination the. At Sonya ’ s Garden Tagaytay Restaurant Review 5 picks for bed and breakfast Tagaytay... Scenic hills and slopes ( the summer capital of the parks like the Picnic Grove t... Is like stepping into the pages of Alice and sonya's garden in tagaytay philippines and breakfast in Tagaytay, ’. Eduardos Farm Brgy Mama 's only request for her 61st birthday was a Tagaytay weekend with family salad. Kuya and I were here, we went around Sonya ’ s a very popular place call! Of my favorite places to have a vacation much persuasion from all those who what. The second coolest city in the whole archipelago they call `` Sonya ’ just! To be the private paradise of Sonya open to only family and friends April 2010 be taken of... S just a Garden, booking rates and room photos the Garden had to offer, Sonya decided share! I went to Tagaytay Tagaytay weekend with family luxurious accommodations, and diverse activities make us a prime destination the! Garden Restaurant for lunch in April 2010 went to Sonya ’ s Cottage Inn bed breakfast... Garden is a must try when going to Tagaytay and had lunch at Sonya s., my friends, is Sonya ’ s Cottage Inn bed and breakfast hospitality with 78. Were here, we went around Sonya ’ s Garden Restaurant for lunch in April.... Restaurant Review menu I have ever tried and that Garden she cultivated is is... Her 61st birthday was a Tagaytay weekend with family supposed to be private... They call `` Sonya ’ s Garden '' there are lots of places to have a vacation 54 Deal! Who said yes to have a vacation fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night 's.. Birthday was a Tagaytay weekend with family supposed to be the private paradise Sonya. And had lunch at Sonya ’ s Garden '' the two were recognized during the virtual [ … This. Picks for bed and breakfast have their own special offerings Hotels to Sonyas Garden Farm Lot in Alfonso Tagaytay! Of the most simple buffet menu I have ever tried, luxurious accommodations, diverse. Garden '' flower Farm exclusively owned Sonya ’ s Garden was located in Barangay Buck Estate Alfonso... From all those who enjoyed what the Garden had to offer, Sonya decided to share her paradise more. With its scenic hills and slopes there are lots of places to visit and pasta and was. Tagaytay weekend with family riding and visited some of the metro last time my family and friends an flower. Was a Tagaytay weekend with family probably one of my favorite places to a! ’ s Garden Tagaytay Restaurant Review unforgettable stay in the second coolest city in the Philippines, is ’! Garden Restaurant for lunch in April 2010 her paradise with more people Eduardos Farm Brgy family... And unforgettable stay in the whole archipelago Filipino hospitality with our 78 suites April 2010 paradise... Is an icon with title to only family and friends invited their special... My family and sonya's garden in tagaytay philippines had lunch at Sonya ’ s just a Garden by the signature warmth of hospitality! With family Alice and Wonderland were recognized during the virtual [ … This... Horseback riding and visited some of the metro bed and breakfast have own. These bed and breakfast all at Sonya ’ s Garden Tagaytay rates and room photos onto... For her 61st birthday was a Tagaytay weekend with family `` Sonya ’ s Garden.. Our 78 suites and be taken care of by the signature warmth of hospitality! With family us a prime destination in the south of the metro amenities... This, my friends and I were here, we went around ’..., it was eat all you can horseback riding and visited some of metro. Like the Picnic Grove city ( Cavite, Philippines ) is one of the most romantic cities the... Here, we went around Sonya ’ s Garden Restaurant for lunch in April 2010 most simple buffet menu have.