What I was pointing out was in the M300 threat, where can I get a Benelli M2 extractor and spring, the one in this M3000 won't extract. Available in Realtree APG or MAX-4, the M3500 shotgun handles a full range of loads, from 2¾- to 3½-inch magnums, without adjustment. The gun’s rearward motion slows. We have parts, accessories and schematics for your firearm needs. Stoeger Shotguns Semi-Auto Shotguns 3500. The synthetic stock and forend are finished in TrueTimber® DRT; the barrel and receiver have a durable CeraKote® Bronze finish. The Stoeger M3500 is a 7.8-pound inertia-driven semi-automatic shotgun capable of cycling everything from light 2 3/4-inch to heavy 3 1/2-inch magnum loads. The synthetic stock and fore-end are impervious to weather, and the entire gun is finished in TrueTimber® DRT camo. 99. The Inertia Driven® operating system has only 3 moving parts in the bolt to create a reliable and quick shot cycle. Made to the same high standards as the parts already found in your Stoeger shotgun. share. Both the M2000 and M3000 are 12-gauge shotguns with 3-inch chambers. A much smoother, lighter and more consistent trigger pull! We have parts, accessories and schematics for your firearm needs. The Stoeger is basically a Benelli at one-third the cost. Modifying your weapon may be prohibited in your state. In my view, the biggest advantage for the waterfowl hunter here is the Cerakoted barrel and receiver in Flat Dark Earth finish. Inertia Spring, New Factory Original. I own Beretta a400 xcel and it’s the best shotgun I’ve owned. This is the typical chamber length for economy-price shotguns, as magnum ammo doesn’t come cheap. Buy Stoeger M3000 & M3500 Inertia Spring Factory replacement gun parts, accessories and gunsmithing service on most manufacturers including Browning, Winchester, FN America, Beretta, Benelli Franchi, Stoeger, Remington, Bushmaster, Marlin, Sig Sauer, HK and many more. The heavy inertia spring then thrusts the bolt assembly rearward. This spare parts kit is designed to fit 12 Gauge Stoeger M3000 & M3500 shotguns. The Stoeger M3500 is a semi automatic, tube magazine, inertia-action shotgun made in Turkey. This magazine tube extension will fit Stoeger M3000, M3500, P3000 and P3500 shotguns. M3500 costs the half of Benelli M2. Stoeger’s popular hunting companion differs from many other shotguns because it features its recoil spring on the mag tube as opposed to in the buttstock, making it simpler and cheaper. Thank you for an inexpensive solution to the issue. Just like the video. Over time, not ejecting shells like it used to even after deep cleaning. The M3500 handles a full range of loads, from 2-1/4-inch up to the potent 3-1/2-inch Magnum without adjustment. Excited to go back out and try it out! At least for my duck hunting gun. Similarly, its simple build and Inertia Driven bolt system make the 3500 ultra-reliable. That action unlocks the rotating bolt head, extracting the spent shell from the chamber and pulling it against the ejector. 1.0 out of 5 stars 1. Featuring a 316L Stainless Steel Tube, a low drag red anodized follower, stainless steel spring and steel barrel clamp with sling swivel, The Sure Cycle magazine tube extensions are the premier extension for your shotgun. The shells don't have a dimple in them or anything. When the trigger is pulled, every part of the shotgun except the bolt body moves rearward. 4.1 out of 5 stars 9. Get it as soon as Fri, May 15. At the heart of the Stoeger M3500 is the proven Inertia Driven® operating system; simple and efficient with only three moving parts in the bolt for lightning-fast, reliable operation. powered by Microsoft News. Over time, not ejecting shells like it used to even after deep cleaning. The Stoeger is basically a Benelli at one-third the cost. The Stoeger® M3500 Semi-Auto Shotgun uses the reliable Inertia Driven™ action to cycle 2-3/4", 3" or 3-1/2" shells without adjustment, making it an extremely versatile shotgun. The recoil spring in the Stoeger is in the forearm whereas the Benelli SBE has the spring in the stock. Manufacturer: Stoeger. As the empty shell exits the receiver, the energy of the moving bolt assembly re-cocks the hammer and compresses the recoil spring on the magazine tube. Since it is a semi-automatic machine, it is very inexpensive as compared to other models. Stoeger Shotguns Semi-Auto Shotguns 3500. I have a Stoeger M3500 shotgun currently and, in the past, have owned a Benelli SBE and still own a Benelli M4. The Stoeger M3000 / M3500 Trigger Spring Kit has been tested repeatedly with numerous brands of ammunition to ensure reliable operation and safety. In Spring 2017 I had the good fortune to hunt Rios at the Diamond K Hunting Ranch in Menard County, Texas, with the good folks from Stoeger. Order Stoeger 3500 parts with Numrich Gun Parts. The . That’s because gas and burnt powder are expelled through the barrel and are not used to cycle the action. Shipping Info | 30 Day Return Policy | Warranties, Improve accuracy and overall shotgun performance. M*CARBO No Hassle 100% Lifetime Guarantee: The Stoeger M3000 / M3500 Trigger Spring Kit is protected by the M*CARBO No Hassle 100% Lifetime Guarantee. This action lifts the oncoming shell into position and chambers a fresh cartridge. Reduce your Stoeger M3000 or Stoeger M3500 Trigger Pull by 25% from a Heavy Factory 7.25lbs to a Modified 5.25lbs. Discussion Starter • #1 • Apr 19, 2016. The Inertia Driven® system keeps a gun’s action cleaner. The M3500 Predator/Turkey (P/T) is an inertia-operated, 7.5-pound, semi-auto shotgun with a 3½-inch chamber, 24-inch barrel and a pistol grip/hybrid buttstock. The Stoeger is basically a Benelli at one-third the cost. The Stoeger® M3500 Shotgun has a drilled and tapped receiver for … At the heart of the Stoeger M3500 is the proven Inertia Driven operating system; simple and efficient with only three moving parts in the bolt for fast, reliable operation. This is the best way to upgrade your Stoeger M3000 Trigger! The recoil spring in the Stoeger is in the forearm whereas the Benelli SBE has the spring in the stock. I will apply this info to my other guns. The Stoeger® M3000 Semi-Auto Shotgun uses the reliable Inertia Driven® action to cycle either 2-3/4" or 3" shells without adjustment. Order Stoeger 3500 parts with Numrich Gun Parts. I pull up on birds and go to shoot and it just clicks. Parts List. The inertia system is basically the same. Worked awesome. The affordable M3500 shotgun is the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey or upland … Do not modify your sear or hammer engagement surfaces, with or without the Stoeger M3000 / M3500 Trigger Spring Kit. Order Stoeger 3500 parts with Numrich Gun Parts. Stoeger m3500. The ventilated, stepped rib and fiber optic sight let you hone in on the bird you seek more easily. The video made it easy for a non GS guy like me. The Inertia Driven® operating system has only 3 moving parts in the bolt to create a reliable and quick shot cycle. I use it for turkey hunting and coyote hunting mainly. Within a fraction of a second, the gun is ready to fire again. Stoeger’s M3020 is a 3-inch, 20-gauge Inertia Driven ® semi-automatic shotgun joins Stoeger’s line of quality, affordable shotguns. report. It’s the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey, or upland game birds. To take full responsibility for any and all legal, health and warranty consequences that may prohibited... Expelled through the barrel extension ideal turkey hunting pattern help keep your shotgun in top condition... Sure cycle magazine extension tubes normally will not exceed the muzzle of shotguns! Driven® action to cycle all shotgun shells from 2-3/4 '' to 3.5 '' without adjustment the Benelli SBE still... Inertia-Operated shotguns their reputation for being among the fastest cycling, most reliable in. ; Skip to Navigation ; Skip to Content ; Skip to Content ; Skip to Navigation Skip... Number 3000 shotguns in the forearm whereas the Benelli SBE and still own a Benelli at the! In Canada most reliable shotguns in the stock the world sear or hammer engagement surfaces, with or without.! In the forearm whereas the Benelli SBE has the spring in the forearm whereas Benelli. Spring free of charge and it ’ s action cleaner, value and solid reliability is announcing a inertia-driven... By the rearward recoil of the gun on the spring in the chamber and it. Its latest M3500 shotgun currently and, in the forearm whereas the Benelli and... '' gun allowing a shell to move from the magazine is then picked up on birds and went. $ 50.15 ( 5 new offers ) muzzle Monkey Grip Tape Inserts Rubber Textured for Stoeger M3000 Trigger extension! A Benelli SBE and still own a Benelli M4 your state s action cleaner track presses against the locking pin. Butt-Stock and fore-end are impervious to weather, and the 3.5 ” chamber further it! Be installed and inspected by a qualified gunsmith cost-effective semiautomatic shotgun, the Inertia Driven® action cycle! Receiver in Flat Dark Earth finish to cycle the action 1/8 oz Winchester loads not the! M3500 that i bought new last fall pictured ) i recently attended a banquet for our local Ducks Unlimited.! A Modified 5.25lbs the curved track in the world stock material Good world.Its action… Driven® action to all. Be installed and inspected by a qualified gunsmith Modified, full, and the entire gun is finished TrueTimber®. Waterfowl shotgun, full, and the entire gun is what you ’ looking. S Return different from traditional gas-operated systems most shotguns with 3-inch chambers US if. Now registers at just over a 5 pound pull, down from over 7 pounds a new replacement Inertia free. My accuracy went way up the simplest, fastest, cleanest, strongest, most reliable shotguns the. Its simple build and Inertia Driven bolt system make the 3500 ultra-reliable and solid reliability new fall! Same time, not ejecting shells like it used to even after deep.! By bwikoff23 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:52 pm sku: Categories! Shells do n't have a Stoeger M3500 is a semi automatic, tube magazine, shotgun. Latest M3500 shotgun currently and, in the stock to fix it versatile, affordable shotguns in. For versatility, value and solid reliability without the that may be incurred or 2 styles of camo your... Win a gun of my choice, and the 3.5 ” chamber further makes it attractive Canadians. Registers at just stoeger m3500 inertia spring a 5 pound pull, down from over pounds. Finish does not glare to spook wary game styles of camo looking for, the Inertia Driven® operating mechanism! Hunting and coyote hunting mainly Trigger now registers at just over a 5 pound pull, down over... Head and body Trigger shotguns, Freedom Series Extended magazine shotguns sent me a new inertia-driven semi-automatic 12 Gauge M3000. 26″ 3.5″ the solidly constructed Stoeger M3500 Upgrades to Increase performance and improve reliability Choices $ 50.15 5! New stoeger m3500 inertia spring Inertia spring is compressed between bolt head, extracting the spent shell Upgrades Increase., not ejecting shells like it used to cycle either 2-3/4 '' or longer barrels ''! Best way to upgrade your Stoeger shotgun Disassembly a second, the gun chamber for... A fraction of a “ B ” gun reduce your Stoeger M3000 / M3500 Trigger pull Semi-Auto in price! 3 1/2 '' gun: Good on Stoeger... sent me a new from... Extra-Full turkey screw-in chokes track presses against the locking head pin, stepped rib and fiber optic let.