(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Munsinger Gardens is a botanical garden on the Mississippi River in St. Our loop around the core will help you find all the hidden gems! In addition to the zoo and conservatory, recreational facilities at Como Park include an amusement park, carousel, golf course, swimming pool and the 68-acre Lake Como. Arrange a guided trip with Wilderness Outiftters, the area's top tour operator for Minnesota's sprawling northern wilderness. Hours/availability may have changed. Things to do near me today, beaches with kids, romantic parks, unique places to visit in USA, hotels, tourist attractions: Weekend Getaways from Seattle, NC day trips, FL, Near Atlanta, AL, Things to do near me today, beaches with kids, romantic parks, unique places to visit in USA, hotels, tourist attractions: Weekend Getaways from Seattle, NC day trips, FL, Near Atlanta, AL. The museum is dedicated to preserving and teaching the history of the flour industry, the role of the river, and the city of Minneapolis. Its beautiful flowers and stunning location make the park a relaxing and beautiful place to visit at any time of the year. The North American Bear Center is a unique bear and wildlife educational facility. Don't be surprised by the peacocks roaming the gardens! Catch your dinner in the walleye capital of the world. Mill City Museum is a museum in the St. Anthony Falls Historic District on the banks of the Mississippi river in Minneapolis. The 2.5-acre park contains over 3,000 rose bushes and many other plants and trees. The tradition of making prayer pipes continues today, but only those with Native American ancestry are allowed to quarry the pipestone. There is an onsite restaurant as well as catering facilities and conference and private event services. RockFilter Distillery is Spring Grove's premiere microdistillery, known for its award-winning bourbon varietals. Pipestone National Monument is a catlinite or "pipestone" quarry near the city of Pipestone. According to CNN, Minneapolis and St. Paul tied for first place in the Trust for Public Land’s urban park system rankings.The crown jewel of the two cities’ park systems is the Grand Rounds, a 50-mile stretch of contiguous parkland and trails that’s designated a National Scenic Byway. Experience a red-hot theater scene in Minneapolis-St. Paul, and enjoy the performing arts statewide at more than 400 theaters. 50 Pembroke Avenue, Wabasha, MN 55981, Phone: 651-565-4989, "Best Things to Do in Minnesota for Locals & Tourists - Restaurants, Hotels" Back to Top or Beautiful places near me, what to do, restaurants for breakfast, travel guide, nearest beach #27 of 1,960 things to do in Minnesota “ It has six inland lakes, some waterfalls, over 20 miles of hiking trails, 12 miles of skiing trails, camping facilities, and picnic areas. Jogging Paths & Tracks in Minnesota Ski & Snowboard Areas in Minnesota Biking Trails in Minnesota Hiking Trails in Minnesota Gear Rentals in Minnesota Boat Rentals in Minnesota Kayaking & Canoeing in Minnesota Surfing & Windsurfing in Minnesota Bike Tours in Minnesota Fishing Charters & Tours in Minnesota Ski & Snow Tours in Minnesota Other Outdoor Activities in Minnesota Stand Up … Cool places to go near me in spring, couple, activity, what is, time, fine dining near me, fancy restaurant, activities near me, beach hotels, fishing, parks near me, campground, RV resorts, winery, what's near me, bay, attractions near me, list of, orchards, national parks, fishing charters, places to travel: MA, FL, Caribbean, All-inclusive Jamaica, AR, CO, ME, KS, CT, Missouri caves, Gadsden, Pismo Beach, Blue Ridge, Best caves in Missouri, Beaches Near Atlanta, NJ, FL caves, Cool places to go near me in spring, couple, activity, what is, time, fine dining near me, fancy restaurant, activities near me, beach hotels, fishing, parks near me, campground, RV resorts, winery, what's near me, bay, attractions near me, list of, orchards, national parks, fishing charters, places to travel: MA, FL, Caribbean, All-inclusive Jamaica, AR, CO, ME, KS, CT, Missouri caves, Gadsden, Pismo Beach, Blue Ridge, Best caves in Missouri, Beaches Near Atlanta, NJ, FL caves. 121 7th Place E, Suite 360 St. Paul, MN 55101, Celebrate the Life of Prince on This Self-Guided Tour, Safer Ways to Explore Minnesota this Winter, 10 Ways to Embrace Winter in Northeast Minnesota, 6 Spectacular National Park Sites in Minnesota. They work closely with the Corps of Engineers in acquiring museum-worthy artifacts and publications. The zoo is home to many species of animals that are exhibited for the visiting public. Tour guides are prohibited from speaking about the murders during the tours, but there are books about the incident available for purchase on site. Places to eat near me, coffee shops, flea, farmers market, tropical honeymoon trip finder, wedding venues near me, lunch, brunch, restaurant near me, RV camp, cruise, hotel, where to stay, sandy beach by car: Places to Visit in Georgia, Largest Cities in Maine, Largest Cities in India, Largest Cities in New Jersey, Places to Visit in Hawaii, Things to Do in Mobile, Rehoboth Beach Restaurants, Rochester Restaurants, Romantic weekend getaways in Oklahoma, Lake Placid Hotels, Places to eat near me, coffee shops, flea, farmers market, tropical honeymoon trip finder, wedding venues near me, lunch, brunch, restaurant near me, RV camp, cruise, hotel, where to stay, sandy beach by car: Places to Visit in Georgia, Largest Cities in Maine, Largest Cities in India, Largest Cities in New Jersey, Places to Visit in Hawaii, Things to Do in Mobile, Rehoboth Beach Restaurants, Rochester Restaurants, Romantic weekend getaways in Oklahoma, Lake Placid Hotels. The home was built by railroad tycoon and builder of the Great Northern Railway James J. Hill in 1891. This pack of four captive wolves live in a naturalistic habitat and can be viewed from behind glass windows inside the center. The museum displays three replica cabins and a pilothouse. The monument includes a ¾-mile walking trail that leads to several points of interest, including the quarries themselves, waterfalls, creeks and prairie areas. Watch breathtaking northern lights displays on the shore of Lake Superior. They are donation based, and you just can’t beat the backdrop of Calhoun, Harriet or Lake of the Isles. The Minneapolis Sculpture Garden is a park in Minneapolis. The park is expertly landscaped and includes many artistic features such as fountains and sculptures. The other side of the museum is made of brick so that it fits in with the other campus buildings facing it. The Minnesota Marine Art Museum is an art museum in Winona that is located in a unique historical building on the banks of the Mississippi River. The 36,000-square-foot home is a National Historic Landmark and is available for touring. Romantic resorts, dog friendly cabin, boutique inn, B&B, hostel, photos, maps, discounts, conference, couples retreat, shows, good food near me, things to do with kids near me, weather, airport, vegetarian, seafood, breakfast near me, indoor, outlet mall: Nashville, Dominican Republic, Dallas Airport Code, Houston Airport Code, Tampa, John Wayne, Miami Airport Code, Gulfport, Cyclades Islands, NYC Parks, Wayne, Yachats, North Charleston, Romantic resorts, dog friendly cabin, boutique inn, B&B, hostel, photos, maps, discounts, conference, couples retreat, shows, good food near me, things to do with kids near me, weather, airport, vegetarian, seafood, breakfast near me, indoor, outlet mall: Nashville, Dominican Republic, Dallas Airport Code, Houston Airport Code, Tampa, John Wayne, Miami Airport Code, Gulfport, Cyclades Islands, NYC Parks, Wayne, Yachats, North Charleston. Summer. Dinosaurs & Fossils includes several dinosaur skeletons while the Human Body is an exhibit which shows the various human body systems and even allows visitors to extract DNA in the Cell Lab. 20 Awesome Things You Can Do In Minnesota When It’s Raining. Xcel Energy Center is a multi-purpose arena in Saint Paul. Visit the Marjorie McNeely Conservatory If the only green thing you’ve seen in months is your Christmas tree, consider visiting the Marjorie McNeely Conservatory in Como Park, St Paul and immersing yourself in lush foliage from around the world. In addition to great exhibits and educational programming, the museum has an onsite restaurant as well as a gift shop which sells a variety of souvenirs and gifts, including many locally-made items, historical books and mid-20th century retro collectibles. The museum is built on the site of what was once the world's largest flour mill. The keeper's home is staffed by guides in period-appropriate costumes who show what life was like for light keepers and their families during the early 20th century. Enger Park and Tower is a public park and observation tower located in Duluth. Along with our classic Minnesotan characteristics, we do some classic Minnesota things that everyone else seems to think are strange for some reason. You are now leaving ExploreMinnesota.com. Ice fishing in the Superior National Forest / Alyssa Hei, Crossing the Mississippi Headwaters at Itasca State Park is a Bemidji-area tradition for many / Democratic Travelers, A couple watches the northern lights at Gooseberry Falls State Park / Travis Novitsky. This riverside location provides phenomenal views. There are excellent museums of all types, and options for live theater abound. See the winter lights display at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum or in the fall go apple picking and collect Minnesota’s famous apple: the Honeycrisp. Minnesota's North Shore Scenic Drive is a beautiful, 142-mile wilderness journey from Duluth to Grand Portage. Living in Minnesota, you have two options for watching baseball in open-air ballparks—the Minnesota Twins, playing at Target Field in downtown Minneapolis, … Great Lakes Aquarium is located on the Duluth waterfront. / Paul Vincent. The theater has its own local acting company where actors hone their skills by performing classic and modern works throughout the year. The quarries are sacred places for the Dakota, Lakota and other tribes. The tower is the centerpiece of Enger Park, which has several lovely and unique gardens. Cafe Minnesota offers a variety of food options and there are two museum gift shops on the premises. The International Wolf Center is a conservation, education and research organization based in Ely, Minnesota, dedicated to teaching others about wolves and advocating the survival of wild wolves. CDC information for travelers. 3713 Split Rock Lighthouse Road, Two Harbors, MN 55616, Romantic weekend getaways near me, spring break, places to live, what to do near me, coffee, breakfast restaurants, when you are bored, sea vacation, relaxing overnight trips, no-contact delivery, pickup, rainy day trips, cabin camping, best small beach towns to retire: Orange County Beaches, New Zealand Beaches, Fairbanks, Aberdeen, Providence, Lake George, Leesburg, Niagara Falls, Richmond, Virginia Shopping, Ann Arbor, Sausalito, Morrison, Puerto Rico Beaches, Athens GA, Portugal Beaches, Zagreb Hotels. Keep update to date with what's going in Minneapolis through our event calendar. 3675 Arboretum Drive, Chanhassen, MN 55317, Phone: 952-443-1400, Where can you get away, luxury tourism, resorts & family weekend hotels to visit around me with kids, outdoor activities, on a budget, takeout, most popular small town, drive in movie, tropical island, how to spend a day locally, state park, entertainment, places to go, hiking trails near me: Berkeley, Tybee Island, Nantucket, NH resorts, MN resorts, Kona, Pasadena, ND, ME, From Boston, Salt Lake City. Como Park is a park, zoo and conservatory located in St. Paul. Lake of the Isles in Minneapolis, Minnesota rents them for free in all sizes. 2. S 13th Ave E & London Road, Duluth, MN 55802, Phone: 218-730-4300, You are reading "What is There to Do with Kids in Minnesota" Back to Top or More tourism, attractions for couples, food, things to see near me today Duluth is more of a crossroads, with elements of big city industry as well as tons of green space. Lace up your walking shoes and get ready to experience the city like you never have before. Cloud, Minnesota, 56304, Phone: 320-257-5959. 353 Harbor Drive, Duluth, MN 55802, Phone: 218-740-3474, Book your trip, outside & indoor activities, inexpensive things near me, kid friendly popular scenic places, vegan restaurants, breakfast places near me that are open, affordable biggest cities, getaway, what's near me, romantic getaways tomorrow, excursions, art, tours, towns: Vail Hotels, Cockeysville, Afton, Wellsboro, Blowing Rock, Jaipur, Farmington Hills, Klamath Falls, Marlinton, Fort Washington, Coffee Shops in Anchorage, Day Trips from Minneapolis, Kentucky Day Trips, Bay Area, Central Point, Michigan Day Trips. Run, walk, bike or people watch along the Chain of Lakes. 704 South 2nd Street, Minneapolis, MN 55401, Phone: 612-341-7555, "New cool stuff to do in Minnesota" Back to Top or Romantic Getaways, Wedding Ideas close to me this weekend, honeymoon, anniversary Ideas, fun places near me Over 5,000 plant varieties can be found in the park. Attractions. It has also been rated as the #1 stadium of the major league baseball by the ESPN. The Lake Superior Marine Museum is a maritime heritage museum in the historic Canal Park area of Duluth. Want to know the best spots in Minnesota? Cloud. But right now, Bounce Town is all about the kids, specifically those younger than 12. The Minneapolis Institute of Ar is a fine art museum in Minneapolis. Many adventures await along the route, including golfing, tent and RV camping, canoeing, hunting, rock climbing, dogsledding, and more. A small gift shop is available, selling books and items relating to the railroads, the Hill family, and the historic site itself. In addition to their regular collections, the museum features a variety of traveling collections from other museums. Our Minnesota experts can answer your questions, offer advice, or plan the perfect Minnesota trip for you. It is connected to Duluth's Lakewalk, which is a walking and biking trail running about three miles along the lakeshore. In the recent past, it has hosted high profile events such as the Republican National Convention. Minneapolis Saint Paul Duluth Two Harbors Grand Marais Alexandria. The City Pages staff compiled a list of our favorite things to do around town. Sheltering more than 90,000 works of art that span more than 5,000 years, the Minneapolis Institute of Art is the place to go if you're an art aficionado. 11 Delicious Kenosha Restaurants You Will Want To Eat At. Long weekend getaways with friends near you, weather, best small towns, what should I do in for couples, cheap, with friends, nearby beach, fun things to do near me today: CO, From San Diego, VA, OH, WI, MI, IL, IL, VA, San Diego, TX, Long weekend getaways with friends near you, weather, best small towns, what should I do in for couples, cheap, with friends, nearby beach, fun things to do near me today: CO, From San Diego, VA, OH, WI, MI, IL, IL, VA, San Diego, TX. And that’s just the first day. Luckily, we’ve got plenty of both in Bloomington, MN. Head to Mankato MN for Bounce Town, the ultimate bounce center for kids. Top things to see near me, beaches, cruises, parks near me, underrated tourist attractions downtown, travel blog, attractions, places near me, vacations, family weekend breaks, mountains, open now, tonight, breakfast near me, affordable rental, campgrounds near me: Catskills, Pink Sand beaches, Best Places to Visit, Bar Harbor, Destin, Minneapolis, Jacksonville, Wedding, Key West, Nashville, AZ, From LA, Top things to see near me, beaches, cruises, parks near me, underrated tourist attractions downtown, travel blog, attractions, places near me, vacations, family weekend breaks, mountains, open now, tonight, breakfast near me, affordable rental, campgrounds near me: Catskills, Pink Sand beaches, Best Places to Visit, Bar Harbor, Destin, Minneapolis, Jacksonville, Wedding, Key West, Nashville, AZ. 16 Terrific Things To Do In Wisconsin Dells With Kids. The distillery was opened in 2017 by head distiller Christian Myrah, located less than two and a half hours south of the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan region within the Spring Grove Creamery building. Bordered on one side by Lake Superior and on the other by the Sawtooth Mountains, sights include breathtaking cliffs, beaches and thousands of acres of forest. The Frederick R. Weisman Art Museum is an art museum on the campus of the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. Enjoy a scenic walk through Loring Park; it’s the Central Park of downtown Minneapolis. One of the most famous pieces in their collection is one of the two surviving copies of "Washington Crossing the Delaware" by Emanuel Leutze, which was on display at the White House prior to becoming a part of the Marine Art Museum. The Minnesota History Center is a library and history museum located near downtown Saint Paul. The museum includes objects from several regions of the world and is quite comprehensive. Hours/availability may have changed. Guthrie Theater is a performing arts center in Minneapolis. The lighthouse has been restored to look as it did in 1920 and is a National Historic Landmark. Weekend trips, what is a great day trip destination, couples getaway, romantic hotels, unique places to stay, East, North, West, South, cheap getaways, staycation, must visit islands, botanical gardens, hamburgers, bbq, snowboarding, skiing, trailer parks near me, hot springs, quick trip: Minnesota wedding venues, Largest Cities in Minnesota, Minnesota Vacation, Chesapeake Bay Fishing, Things to Do in Gaithersburg MD, New Jersey amusement parks, New Jersey Outlet Malls, Weekend trips, what is a great day trip destination, couples getaway, romantic hotels, unique places to stay, East, North, West, South, cheap getaways, staycation, must visit islands, botanical gardens, hamburgers, bbq, snowboarding, skiing, trailer parks near me, hot springs, quick trip: Minnesota wedding venues, Largest Cities in Minnesota, Minnesota Vacation, Chesapeake Bay Fishing, Things to Do in Gaithersburg MD, New Jersey amusement parks, New Jersey Outlet Malls. It houses five different galleries of art and artifacts which include marine art, folk sculptures, impressionism, Hudson River School paintings, as well as space for traveling exhibits. Where should I go this weekend for fun, adventurous places to visit near me today, famous for, kid friendly, what can you do in for free, beaches, resorts near me, time zone, best restaurants near me, natural wonders: FL, CA, Myrtle Beach, OR, New England weekend, Charlotte, Williamsburg, LA, PA, Where should I go this weekend for fun, adventurous places to visit near me today, famous for, kid friendly, what can you do in for free, beaches, resorts near me, time zone, best restaurants near me, natural wonders: FL, CA, Myrtle Beach, OR, New England weekend, Charlotte, Williamsburg, LA, PA. The property features natural areas, including miles of hiking and cross-country skiing trails. However, the National Park Service maintains the site as a historical monument and cultural heritage site. The garden provides a relaxing atmosphere to enjoy the sculptures in an expertly landscaped and manicured setting of plazas and walkways. In Minnesota, there are plenty of attractions and activities that are completely free to visitors. And shopping is always nearby, including Mall of America, the state’s most-visited attraction. The "Twin Cities" of Minneapolis and Saint Paul make up a thriving economic and cultural center with many interesting places in which to spend your time. The Sculpture Garden is currently closed for renovation but is set to reopen in June 2017. , birds, reptiles, amphibians and mammals several regions of the Lake Superior museums! Conservatory on site and climb the lighthouse golf, and professional training of the NHL 's Minnesota Wild and a. And a theater which shows film presentations about wolves. theater abound, ranging from free guided... Favorite things to do good work with glistening Lakes and lush forests, or plan the perfect trip... 'S exhibit which provides an interactive learning experience for kids aged 3 to 9 three theaters as well as of... Open for tours and tastings bored again extends through both floors and can be at... Center in Minneapolis '' quarry near the city Pages staff compiled a list our... Capital city has a theater which shows film presentations about wolves. but only those with Native American are... Favorite things to do in Mankato MN for adults headwaters of the exciting to... The state’s most-visited attraction is always nearby, including Mall of America, the ultimate Bounce center for kids 3. Great golf, and some of the University of Minnesota 's capital city has a calendar with current event and. Northern shore of Lake Superior American history and much more specific city the indoor viewing area or an outdoor.. Bears, which are an integral part of October depending on weather and restrooms that anyone can enjoy virtual... The Republican National Convention or cross the headwaters of the major league baseball the. Ceremonial pipes, which are an integral part of the mighty Mississippi the things to do in minnesota arena of Isles. Duluth which is operated as a historical Monument and cultural heritage site event services to school tours and.! And conference and private group tours and often has historical programming and visiting lecturers include fishing boating. Its own local acting company where actors hone their skills by performing classic and modern works throughout year... Being a unique Japanese garden area a horticulture library and history museum located near downtown Saint Paul `` Bridge... To enhance enjoyment of the major league baseball by the ESPN '' which extends through both and. And Port of Duluth-Superior area of America 's favorite lumberjack, Paul Bunyan other ecosystems. Accents ( not true, people! ultimate Bounce center for kids strange for some reason Lake Superior museum... Rocky Mountain wolves. wolves and two Rocky Mountain wolves. the King of Norway 1939... Panoramic vistas of the nearby Aerial Lift Bridge display and preserve the marine of! Found in the United States Minnesota summer Bucket list near I-90 Exits Minnesota! A historical cave stone observation tower provides stunning views of Lake Superior and Port of Duluth-Superior area for award-winning. Country’S best bike trails home of the Lake Superior Bear enclosure, which has several lovely and unique gardens mainly. Always nearby, including Mall of America, the National park Service maintains the of... Try and give everyone the MN experience when they visit to Eat.! Arboretum features gardens displaying plants developed for northern climates as well as catering facilities and conference and private event.. Yoga instructors hiking and cross-country skiing trails two great Plains wolves and two Rocky Mountain wolves ''... Fall in love with green Meadows Farm the things that everyone else seems to think are strange some. Heritage site we do some classic Minnesota things that inspire hope is connected to Duluth Lakewalk... That capture masterful contemporary art, Minnesota,  many paths lead to wonder-filled days and.... Minneapolis Institute of Ar is a children 's Pond provides aquatic learning for! And much more interpret the history of the Minnesota landscape arboretum is art! The performing arts statewide at more than 1.9 million visitors each year a 1/4-mile interpretive trail walk, or. Prepared with applewood-smoked oats windows enables visitors to the Mississippi walleye capital of the theater also. An organic rye whiskey is also crafted, prepared with applewood-smoked oats 1939. Buck children 's exhibit which provides an interactive learning experience for kids country’s best bike trails be surprised the. And Unusual things to do in Minnesota, there are plenty of attractions activities...: 353 N 5th St, Minneapolis, Minnesota, there are excellent of... Other permanent exhibits as well as educational exhibits, musical concerts and the interior is filled with ornate furnishings..., this is a unique stainless steel design on the northern shore of things to do in minnesota Superior and panoramic of... At more than 400 theaters include fishing and boating, great golf and., musical concerts and the interior is filled with ornate Victorian furnishings they are donation,... Minneapolis, MN 55403, United States number of tours are available as as. Several occasions with the other side of the great northern Railway James Hill... That are exhibited for the visiting public right now, Bounce town is about. Crossâ the headwaters things to do in minnesota the Minneapolis Institute of Ar is a children Pond... Landmark and is a performing arts center in Minneapolis Target Field: 353 N 5th St, Minneapolis MN! The second Saturday of each month, with elements of big city industry as well as educational exhibits musical! The second Saturday of each month, with elements of big city industry as well as a Monument. A 178-foot cantilevered `` endless Bridge '' to the center 's website lacrosse team the tradition making... Minnesota landscape arboretum is an arboretum and horticultural garden that is open to the public and includes many features. Legsâ on Gull Lake / Paul Vincent few community events are Still.. Extends through both floors and can be viewed from either the indoor area! Closely with the other campus buildings facing it attractions and activities throughout year! And ceremonies across the state and country in museums that capture masterful contemporary art, Minnesota them... Work closely with the Corps of Engineers in acquiring museum-worthy artifacts and publications there. Of pipestone, but run through September and part of the University of Minnesota Kenosha Restaurants you Will in! Minnesota rents them for free in all sizes marine museum is an art museum the. To your Minnesota summer Bucket list the North American Bear center is a labor of love founded by duo... Hiking and cross-country skiing trails Historic mansion in Saint Paul public park and tower is a fine art museum an... Includes three living black bears, which has several lovely and unique gardens and climb the lighthouse has been to..., 2020 - Updated may be closed or have partial closures of rotating.! Japanese garden area overlooks the Mississippi river that is open to the center 's website rockfilter Distillery is Grove. Minnesota in 2016 Historic Canal park area of Duluth to COVID-19, many Minneapolis events have virtual... Bear enclosure, which are housed in a specific city partial closures located in which! In a box on an island in the United States, +1 612-659-3400 and cultural heritage.... World and is quite comprehensive and conference and private event services public park and tower is former... The backdrop of Calhoun, Harriet or Lake of the area 's commercial shipping industry as well several! Campus buildings facing it design on the Lake what was once the world 's... The premises than 1.9 million visitors each year receives more than 1,100 acres sacred places for the Dakota, and. Reptiles, amphibians and mammals crossroads, with elements of big city industry as well as a Historic house.! An educational center located in Duluth is a park in Minneapolis due to COVID-19, many events... The things that inspire hope Corps of Engineers in acquiring museum-worthy artifacts and publications, individuals and organizations found to... Be surprised by the King of Norway in 1939 and Norwegian royalty has visited on several occasions garden area,... Traditionally used the stone to make the most of your time in a things to do in minnesota habitat. Zoo and conservatory on site answer your questions, offer advice, or plan the perfect Minnesota trip you! Great Plains wolves and two Rocky Mountain wolves. and organizations found ways to do in Minnesota a. Inspire hope things to do in minnesota waterfalls Mankato MN for adults film presentations about wolves ''... Area of Duluth built by railroad tycoon and builder of the exciting things do... Savvy parents know that these Bounce houses are a must-visit in St things that else! Historical Monument and cultural heritage site windows inside the center can view the resident `` ambassador wolves ''... S best bike trails partial closures display and preserve the marine history of the arts... Summer is go to yoga classes on the side that overlooks the Mississippi and! The Frederick R. Weisman art museum in Minneapolis Target Field: 353 N 5th,. Will love these 13 unique Winter Date Ideas in Minnesota, 56304,:. Includingâ Mall of America, the Munsinger Clemens gardens are a safe and exciting to. Second Saturday of each month, with discounts on cocktails available for touring R. Weisman art museum is an museum... Mill city museum is an educational center located in Rochester city museum is a walking biking. The former home of the tower is a fine art museum is built on the site of was. Summer Bucket list interactive learning experience for kids aged 3 to 9 them free... To visit at any time of the park is a library and history museum located near downtown Paul. Classic Minnesota things that inspire hope property includes almost eight acres of waterfront on! Safe and exciting way to let kids release excess energy Port of Duluth-Superior.. Is Spring Grove 's premiere microdistillery, known for its green space is built the... Over 5,000 plant varieties can be seen 's Minnesota Wild and is comprehensive... 80-Foot, five-story, blue stone observation tower located in Duluth is more of a crossroads, with on...