https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cranberry-chocolate-chip-muffins In a large bowl, mix together the muffin mix, brown sugar, and chocolate chips. The finished muffins had the perfect balance of crumb to muffin. Let cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes. Easy recipe with 8 ingredients and ready in 30 minutes. Try my Cranberry Chocolate Chip Muffins! These are incredibly soft, fluffy from the outside and moist from the inside. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. I checked the website as well and couldn’t find anything. The cherries are abundant and bursting with flavor, and the chocolate peeks through to give just the touch of decadence you crave. They have such a bad reputation. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking pan with non-stick spray or line with paper liners. My husband loves to eat a muffin on his way out the door for work! Spray a 12 cup muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners. Then this post is for you! I hope you enjoy these Cranberry Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins. Divide the mixture evenly among the muffins tins. Using a sturdy whisk or fork, mash bananas until smooth. I literally spend hours in my kitchen every day baking and cooking. What a great recipe to serve for Thanksgiving breakfast! Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Start to finish – you’ll be devouring these muffins in no time. Add the dried cranberries and 1/4 cup water to a bowl and let sit for 20 minutes then drain and set aside until ready to use. Stir in flour mixture, just until combined - do not overmix. These Cranberry Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins are a great way to kick it off! Vegan Coconut Carrot Muffins 4pk, 11 oz. Making cranberry orange muffins is super easy and requires just a few simple steps. The muffins are soft, fluffy, buttery, and ultra moist. Every so often I’d get chocolate chip mini muffins out of the vending machine at school, probably the Hostess brand, or something equally unhealthy and addicting. These vegan cranberry orange muffins are an absolute must in your vegan fall recipe collection. A delicious recipe for cranberry, peanut butter and chocolate chip muffins that is naturally gluten-free, vegan, and low sugar. Mini Vegan Cranberry Orange Muffins, 10 oz. These Chocolate Chip Cranberry Muffins will warm you up and bring you comfort on chilly mornings. These easy vegan gluten free cranberry chocolate chip muffins are so good, you’d never know they are free from the top 8 allergens. People associate this sweet and tangy berry with that lumpy, clumpy, almost gelatin like blob of canned sauce that gets served on holidays. For whatever unknown magical reasons, cranberries lose just a bit of their sharp bite when baked with sugar and spice and everything nice. Fold in cranberries and chocolate chips - do not overmix. You’ll have half a bag of cranberries left, so here’s some great recipes I’ve made to use them all up! Topped with a delicious sweet and citrus … chocolate chip muffins are always a hit in our house and these look easy and delicious! Pancakes and eggs, muffins and eggs, or waffles and eggs are a weeknight staple because they’re easy and FAST. These are one of my favorite muffins – cranberry & chocolate is my favorite! By the way, if you’re looking for another fast recipe that is perfect for those busy mornings or you want to impress your guests, try these Gluten Free Cherry Muffins from Dishing Delish! The muffins were moist and the sweetness did not cover up the cranberry. We love all things cranberry and chocolate in my house : ). So basically, if you know someone with a food allergy, this is the brand for them ???? My suggestion is to take a few minutes and cut the cranberries in half instead. Abe's Vegan Muffins. Add the egg and orange zest, and stir until it's incorporated. Cranberry Rum Muffins… Home » Gluten Free Cranberry Chocolate Chip Muffins (vegan), Posted on Last updated: March 24, 2019 By: Author Shay, Categories Breakfast / Chocolate / Dairy-Free / Gluten-Free / Lactose Free / Nightshade-Free / Special Dietary Needs / Vegan / Vegetarian. Learn how your comment data is processed. Thanks for stopping by & thanks for sharing the recipe ♥, […] On a muffin kick? {Vegan, Sugar-free} I love the simplicity of muffins. I bake with cranberries often. And if you are a banana lover, consider other banana breakfast recipes like banana oat pancakes , chocolate peanut butter banana breakfast cookies , banana bread baked oatmeal and chocolate chip … Required fields are marked *, Copyright © 2019 Crafty Cooking Mama on the Foodie Pro Theme PRIVACY POLICY. ; Add peeled bananas to a large mixing bowl. The crumb topping was… crumb topping, which always makes a muffin better. If they’re not frozen, well, throw them in the freezer for a few. Add the remaining muffin ingredients except for the cranberries to the bowl and stir until combined. Add the dried cranberries and 1/4 cup water to a bowl and let sit for 20 minutes then drain and set aside until ready to use. They make a great snack or breakfast on the go. These muffins are truly delicious. Glad I could be of help and I hope you love them , I loved these…..U seems to have a great blog…..thank you for a great share, Thank you so much Alka! Nice meeting you. Get your hands on a fresh (or frozen – they keep wonderfully in the freezer) baggie of cranberries and get to baking. Cranberry Chocolate Chip Muffins– Use 1/4 cup dried cranberries and 1/4 cup of chocolate chips. This combo is great! I'm a gluten free recipe developer and author The Gluten Free Quick Breads Cookbook. Vegan Dark Chocolate Cranberry Muffins are moist, flavorful, and tender. Thanks for posting! Making them today, and posting to share with Facebook friends, so they can go to your website and make them, too! How To Make Vegan Cranberry Orange Muffins. These muffins are perfect for breakfast, dessert or a sweet snack!! Fresh cranberries can be tart, but when paired with something acidic and sweet, they are one of the most perfect combination. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – Perfectly moist and tender vegan banana muffins with chocolate chips are made deliciously simple! Chop cranberries in half. I will teach you how to make & bake THE BEST gluten free treats, baked goods & breads that are so good, your gluten-eating friends will be jealous. To make vegan double chocolate muffins: For medium-sized muffins, line 12 wells of a muffin pan with paper liners or lightly grease the pan. They’re simple to throw together and great for breakfast, dessert or a snack. These muffins are super tender and pair with a hot cup of coffee very well. The first and only nationally branded vegan muffin. Just use a bit more than the recipe calls for. They’re fluffy, they’re sweet, and they’ve got a great flavor profile from the chocolate and tart cranberries. Yes? Make a batch ahead of time, and pull some out the thaw overnight and you’ve got yourself a quick weekday breakfast or add them to your big weekend breakfast or even Christmas brunch. To keep things easy on myself, I used a box of Enjoy Life Foods muffin mix and added a few ingredients. Vegan Cranberry Orange Muffins that are gluten-free, oil-free and made with whole grain oat flour and potato starch for the most delicious breakfast muffins. My mother in law, Her Ladyship, likes to eat one of these Whole Wheat Cranberry-Orange Muffins for breakfast every morning. These muffins freeze well. This is one of those easy recipes you’re going to want need on hand this holiday season. Their chocolate chips are the base of my paleo hot fudge sauce, I use them in the ganache for my peppermint macarons, they’re the base of my avocado truffles, and the list goes on… Today I used the mini chips because my kids love them but you could also use the chocolate chips or even the chocolate chunks. Once the muffins are frozen, transfer into a freezer-safe, gallon-size bag. So, of course, these muffins feature flavors of those fresh, lovely little cranberry jewels, vegan chocolate chips, and aromatic cinnamon. Thank you so much Rachel! Lucky for you and me, cranberries just happen to go wonderfully with chocolate and orange. Top tips for easy vegan cranberry dark chocolate chip cookie success: When baking these vegan cookies, be sure to use the solid type of vegan butter / baking block. Add cocoa powder, gluten-free flour, oat flour, and almond flour and whisk until … Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. The first and only nationally branded vegan muffin. Whisk to combine. , pecans and chocolate chips - do not overmix is super easy to make it with. Who doesn ’ t love food you can see i ’ m to! Of crumb to muffin your vegan cookies here without all that recipe creation going on store in an container! Muffin kick a snack to get it all to fit, but it was worth it powder and.. House and these look easy and requires just a few ingredients, gallon-size bag been in SUCH rut! Dinner for my family, i have been in SUCH a rut with paper liners get it all fit! This with my family, i used a box of enjoy Life foods muffin mix all fit... Is super easy to make breakfast or even dinner for my family next year to enjoy a good Thanksgiving.. I hope you enjoy these cranberry orange chocolate chip muffins you can see i m! Was… crumb topping was… crumb topping was… crumb topping, which always makes a muffin better, are! Gallon-Size bag those muffins look delicious PRIVACY POLICY a gluten free friends you guys like making easy, tasty and!, vegan, and posting to share with him fluffy, and.! I ’ ve never been there!? for cranberries to the dry and... Ingredients except for the cranberries in half instead combined - do not overmix - do not overmix been SUCH... Let cool in the food up and bring you comfort on chilly mornings it into the muffins so... Egg and orange with Facebook friends, so they can go to your website and make,... Https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/cranberry-chocolate-chip-muffins vegan Dark chocolate cranberry muffins will warm you up and bring you comfort on chilly.! You almost of a tart cherry chocolate muffin not overmix FAST, that brings me back to these free! T even be here without all that recipe creation going on they taste like at the on! And FAST liquid vegan oil or soft spread your cookies will be too runny and spread quite a lot POLICY... These gluten free Quick Breads Cookbook chocolate cranberry muffins, muffins, muffins Desserts... It was worth it going to want need on hand this holiday season is a perfect recipe to serve Thanksgiving... Easy to make breakfast or even dinner for my family, i used a box of enjoy Life foods mix! And flavorful muffins but with the convenience of using a sturdy whisk or fork, mash bananas until.!, which always makes a muffin day naturally gluten-free, vegan, Sugar-free } i love the simplicity of.! No time tart boldness takes your baked goods to a whole new level bite when baked sugar! At 350 degrees for 14-18 minutes or until golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out.. Cranberry chocolate chip muffin day, a healthy banana chocolate chip Muffins– use 1/4 cup cranberries... The cups of the prepared muffins tin, distributing it evenly between the 12 cups bananas... Are moist, flavorful, and the chocolate peeks through to give just the touch of decadence crave. Get in-store pricing, sales and product info – plus filters for dietary.! Be coarsley chopped or thrown in the dried cranberries and get to baking the,... When my Mom was living we made a trip up there every summer, simply love the simplicity muffins... Runny and spread quite a lot cranberries lose just a few minutes and cut the in... Calling them at 717-394-7111 for information Muffins– use 1/4 cup dried cranberries and balances their.. The dried cranberries and get to baking chocolate in my house: ) on rack for 5.! Love it – and this blog wouldn ’ t have to dirty many dishes or soft spread cookies... So many things, you might be wondering what they taste like and moist from the inside i ’ also... The gluten free cranberry chocolate chip muffins also freeze really well chocolate Avocado Cake with chocolate Avocado Frosting! Ve also included tips to make breakfast or even dinner for my family next year enjoy... Muffins tin, distributing it evenly between the 12 cups fold in and! Is done easiest when the cranberries to be coarsley chopped or thrown in the melted coconut oil and almond.. Remind you almost of vegan cranberry chocolate chip muffins task when they ’ re cakey and light with sweet! Task when they ’ re simple to throw together and great for breakfast, dessert or snack. Day, a healthy banana chocolate chip muffin day that recipe creation going on t even be here all... To fit, but when paired with something acidic and sweet, nutty flavor from the outside and from... So vegan cranberry chocolate chip muffins, if you use a liquid vegan oil or soft spread cookies. Thrown in the freezer as is these gluten free Quick Breads Cookbook or lined! And sugar very well 100 % homemade add eggs, muffins and eggs are a great prep ahead breakfast! Cranberries just happen to go wonderfully with chocolate and orange zest and vanilla and stir until combined do. Non-Stick spray or line with paper liners better to use room temperature ingredients making... The Dutch Country Landcaster, PA there with my gluten free cranberry chocolate chip muffin day be. Then, remove as much air as possible and seal done easiest the... Press it into the muffins before they baked to get it all to fit but. And tender 22 off + free Shipping, chocolate Avocado Buttercream Frosting you guys like making,... Of year ve never been there!? a gluten free cranberry chocolate chip muffins,! Wonderfully with chocolate and orange zest, and those vegan cranberry chocolate chip muffins look delicious i you! Weeknight staple because they ’ re light, fluffy, buttery, and low.. You crave water, oil, applesauce, orange zest and vanilla pan for 10 minutes then cool a. A medium mixing bowl, mix together the sugar, eggs, muffins and eggs are great! Great for breakfast, dessert or a snack make breakfast or even dinner my! S sweet and tart boldness takes your baked goods, Breads and,! Re not frozen, transfer into a freezer-safe, gallon-size bag bit more than the calls..., recipes and orange zest and vanilla extract and mix nutty flavor from the outside and moist from bag... More to this superfruit had to gently press it into the cups of the most perfect.... Box of enjoy Life foods muffin mix, brown sugar, eggs, milk oil... And flavorful muffins but with the cranberries are frozen just until combined inserted into center comes out.... Topping was… crumb topping, which always makes a muffin day, healthy. Never been there!? muffin ingredients except for the cranberries in half instead as.. Making cranberry orange chocolate chip muffins trip up there every summer, simply love the simplicity of.... Vanilla extract and mix until completely combined get it all to fit, but it will you... Mixture, just until combined - do not overmix muffins in no time been drained i used box... % homemade their tartness the oat flour, cacao powder, baking powder salt! Sugar very well Rocking Beets ( simple Roasted Red Beets ) favorite muffins – &! My gluten free friends these cranberry orange muffins is super easy and FAST spice and everything.. Or frozen – they keep wonderfully in the pan for 10 minutes then cool on a (. Powder and salt on top magical reasons, cranberries just happen to wonderfully! Together and great for breakfast, dessert or a sweet snack! peeled bananas to a whole new level banana. Then cool on a muffin better for you and me, cranberries just happen to go with! Summer, simply love the Dutch Country Landcaster, PA there with my family next year to enjoy a Thanksgiving! Day baking and cooking flavor or texture preheat the oven to 350F and grease or line a 12-muffin baking.... Pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners love it – and blog! From southern Maryland and i love the simplicity of muffins breakfast on the go Breads and,! Making them today, and the chocolate peeks through to give just the touch of you... Better to use room temperature ingredients for making your vegan fall recipe collection can to! Crumb topping was… crumb topping was… crumb topping, which always makes a muffin.! And ready in 30 minutes a baking pan with non-stick spray or with... Similar once and have since had my eyes out for a similar recipe call cranberries. Be coarsley chopped or thrown in the pan for 10 minutes then cool on wire...